• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOLY POPE ON A ROPE 34 HOURS LEFT JESUS CHRIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
There is little under 34 hours until we get to see what the game looks like and at least 2 guaranteed new characters holy gosh darn

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
This right here outta set the mood! The title might be misleading, but just listen to it!

Also, I can see the mods shutting this topic down since it really doesn't contribute to SSB4 discussion. Fooey!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just gotta wait until this Monday ends... Hopefully the season premiere of Falling Skies and a new Adventure Time episode will be able to contain my eagerness until the next day. I'll keep my body ready until then. :estatic:

Just can't wait till they bust the trailer out! :smash:
------------------------------------------------------------:?:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In an attempt to pump those who view this thread up for it's release, here's an epic Metal Mario theme remix I found.

I might post more epic Smash videos I know of later.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
It'll be tomorrow in 6 hours here in Japan. I won't find out about E3 stuff into well past midnight. Poop.

Anyways, I'm excited. A bit worried that my expectations will be squashed so I'm trying to keep them low.

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
It'll be tomorrow in 6 hours here in Japan. I won't find out about E3 stuff into well past midnight. Poop.

Anyways, I'm excited. A bit worried that my expectations will be squashed so I'm trying to keep them low.
I think you might be mistaken. The Nintendo Direct is set for one day and 4 hours from when you posted that. Meaning you'll see it at 11pm.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Is this the official hype thread? :p

Well my body is ready.
There are always hype threads in this board. :p:laugh:

I'm not sure if my body is completely ready, though...

It's midday here, meaning it's only 27 hours left till the Direct!! :eek::bee::crazy:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I really can't believe we are so close now for a reveal. I can hardly wait. I hope it will be amazing as well as surprising. :bee:

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Is it me, or does it feel like I'm the only one who isn't overreacting to the upcoming E3 2013?
If you ask me I think most people are under-reacting. We might be the witnesses to a purple space dragon getting into a video game. A purple space dragon...
The significance of this truly transcends us all.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Is it me, or does it feel like I'm the only one who isn't overreacting to the upcoming E3 2013?
It's really exciting, but I could easily go another year without hearing anything. My vitality systems do not run on video game reveals anymore. I feel fortunate that we've only a day left though! My how time has flown since Brawl's release, let alone its E3 debut.

[Legend]

Smash Cadet
I've put myself into a mental coma to avoid my self hype making the wait seem longer, but now I'm counting the hours down and it's already felt like ages! D:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Less than 24 hours left.

@Mario&Sonic Guy. Well I'm not that excited. I'm also a little nervous in case they are going to reveal something I really wouldn't like, but I'll just keep an open mind, after all. What happens, happens. I'm also really looking forward to Super Mario U, Mario Kart U and Wind Waker HD (as well as any other cool stuff they are going to reveal).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I like how the site is bustling with activity now. Let's hope all the buzz is worth it.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm a Catholic and I approve this message.
Aside from the blatant violation of the 2nd commandment.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I'm worried to be honest. I have a high expectation on what will be shown tommorow at E3, I'm afraid that the content shown might not meet our expectation :ohwell:.
Let's hope we'll receive valuable information.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Microsoft is focused on damage control and Sony has a huge uphill battle to prove the PS4, Nintendo is probably fully aware that they will not get another opportunity to one up the competition like this in at least 4 or 5 years so I imagine that they going to be going all out.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Microsoft is focused on damage control and Sony has a huge uphill battle to prove the PS4, Nintendo is probably fully aware that they will not get another opportunity to one up the competition like this in at least 4 or 5 years so I imagine that they going to be going all out.
Indeed, Nintendo needs to prove itself tomorrow, or it may end up in a big deficit.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion

Microsoft has already dug its own grave. It's Sony and Nintendo at this point, and I put them on equal footing. Launching a console is difficult, but equally the WiiU is not doing very well.

Nintendo has to know that this is their last chance to turn the WiiU around before the PS4 comes out and people buy a different next-gen console. I don't expect them to disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom