• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 26 - July 3rd - 50$ Visa Card+ 2 GCN controlers by DEVRY UNIVERSITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Lol you told us that about HG/SS. Man up and play us!
I will my fellow smash brother. In due time...

Sidenote: Pozerwolf is confirmed this tournament and he is bringing some friends from austin. He will be bringing the new version of "blazblue cs" Japanese version. He wants to do a tournament for it so if any of you blazblue fans want in on it. Show up and test it out and let me know what u think:chuckle:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Wait...I should keep track of my MMs. So...

P4-I can do 2 sets, but maybe not both at $5. vs pika right?
Tallman-$5, whoever vs pika?
Batou-how much were we going to play for?

I would like a run back on our mm. You and that lucas player tallman. Time to get this money....:chuckle:
By the logic stated here...we should MM too. :)

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Wait...I should keep track of my MMs. So...

P4-I can do 2 sets, but maybe not both at $5. vs pika right?
Tallman-$5, whoever vs pika?
Batou-how much were we going to play for?

By the logic stated here...we should MM too. :)
What character do you play and how much?

airbrushking is going to lose all his money
OR everyone will lose all there money.:chuckle:

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
We should HYPE UP deangelo's mms.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Hype this $hittttt up...

Pikachu and your choice, but not over $5. I don't want to rob you too hard...

Fine with me. If I lose that ditto I'm gonna cry.
Deal! Lets get this money:chuckle:

I was looking at that same picture last night. I got a homeboy name vdo that Im doing a shirt for. He uses Rogue/collossus/ken. He is nasty with that ken infinite. VISCOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Tallman: Ill BODIE your pikachu also most def for fray. How much?

Suspect

Smash Hero
Yea I been watching VDO's vids for a grip, kid is just nasty. Low tier ftw.

speaking of shirts, I still want one lol. What do I need to do again? Go to houston or online?

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Yea I been watching VDO's vids for a grip, kid is just nasty. Low tier ftw.

speaking of shirts, I still want one lol. What do I need to do again? Go to houston or online?
Look at this vid. Vdo plays HIGH level low tier. He beats This guys 2 characters in 2.39-2.45 which is exactly 6 seconds. WOW. Man cant wait to see him at evo this year. No Homo-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By1jesMs3T0

Umm, what u want on your shirt cause im doing him a nwo shirt with a mixture of mvc2 characters?

If you're going to MM his Pika, you should MM my Snake too :bee:
H.E.L.L. N.O... I dont do snake mm. Pick another character thats free...

You decide the amount. MK vs Pikachu? I'll take that deal.
BET! We can bang MK vs scruby Pikachu. The amount will be decided in person. Any other characters you want to mm me with. My rusty mk vs your scruby characters?

Suspect

Smash Hero
Look at this vid. Vdo plays HIGH level low tier. He beats This guys 2 characters in 2.39-2.45 which is exactly 6 seconds. WOW. Man cant wait to see him at evo this year. No Homo-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By1jesMs3T0

Umm, what u want on your shirt cause im doing him a nwo shirt with a mixture of mvc2 characters?
You do pics? I need my *** Ken on a shirt. If not I gonna need my name like it was originally.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace

H.E.L.L. N.O... I dont do snake mm. Pick another character thats free...

BET! We can bang MK vs scruby Pikachu. The amount will be decided in person. Any other characters you want to mm me with. My rusty mk vs your scruby characters?
VDO ***** alternative...wtf...that's MAHVAL BABE!!!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Alright me and Kuro are teaming at Hobo 26.
Snake and Peach. (Sorry Denti, I would have teamed with you but Kuro asked me first... :/

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
Guys, I could seriously use a smashfest of some kind the night before the tournament.

Yes, I already know I'm prolly gonna get *****, but I'd at least like to have some idea of what's goin on lmao o.O

Smoom77

Smash Master
Just go to someone's house who's housing RGV or Dallas. There'll be people to play. I don't think someoe would have a fest on Friday IMO.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't necessarily have to be a dedicated place...just a place where a lot of tourny goers will be stayin and playin that's the bottom line...anyone care to fill me in on where that might be?

heytallman

CTALL
**** ****s, looks like my family is leaving for out of town like 2 days before this. To DeAngelo, Leaf, and anyone else I may have had money matches with, looks like we'll have to do this later.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Ganon.
I bet I could win something with Ganon.
BET! How much?

Lucario, ya big WIMP!!!!!!!!!
lol i probably can deal with lucarios blue a$$. No offense trela. You know you my boy:p

You do pics? I need my *** Ken on a shirt. If not I gonna need my name like it was originally.
Yea I do pics. What kind of pic did you want to get of ken? There are so many out there...

VDO ***** alternative...wtf...that's MAHVAL BABE!!!
Yes Sirrr. I will see him in 2 weeks so we can tag team and **** boys in low tier. Lets go evo 2010...

**** ****s, looks like my family is leaving for out of town like 2 days before this. To DeAngelo, Leaf, and anyone else I may have had money matches with, looks like we'll have to do this later.
Whatever! I knew you would duck me like a GOOSE. All good though, ill make sure and put your a$$ woopin on hold...

*Takes over all tallman's matches involving lucas on the condition that they are only for $1*
Like waka flocka would say, YEAAAA O LETS DO IT!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, HOBO is 6 days away. PLEASE bring full set-ups. We need them badly. PLEASE help me out.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Wow...only a few more days. It feels like last HOBO was hardly a week ago. Is this normal?
Xyro, I've always got my setup. This time, it's the good/bad TV, not the bad/good TV.

I think I'm coming solo to this one, so if anyone wants to chill the day before...
Is there suppost to be a fest or something the day before?
I need to really start stepping it up, I've hardly touched a controller since last HOBO.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Guys, I need housing Friday night and Saturday night. If I get housing for my carpool of 4, then I'll be able to make it down to Houston for HOBO =)

Please house me so I can come. Send me a PM if you can.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ask tallman for friday(thats his day) and try p4 for saturday.

also, please bring set-ups. PLEASE

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
I can't afford to enter this teams crap lol

I want to do housing here but I don't think my parents would put up with it :-\

Not to mention I'm a solid almost an hour from the tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom