• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 25: MONSTERS ARCADE Edition! June 12th 2010! PLEASE BRING FULL SET-UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
r u going to this one this time or are u gonna bail? infinity is confirmed for going. ride with him

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This happens hours earlier

gnes texts lee "hey lee lets team for mid tier"
lee responds "sorry man im teaming with esca"
gnes texts lee "naw dude esca teaming with jerm they both told me lol...LMAO not this again"
lee respons " LOL. lets do it"

Gotta love houston/surrounding areas :)
wtf! the day after hobo 24 esca asked me to mid tier team with him for hobo 25. then he asked jerm. then gnes. then lee.
Wow...I'm starting to notice a pattern...

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Me and esca are MT teaming.

pit/rob
Stalling

Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling. Planking is a perfect example. If i see it, you WILL lose your ENTIRE SET. No warnings! Play, dont gay. unless your rob or pit

ROB/PIT Ledge Grab unlimited Rule

ALL ROBs and pits that enter a match will be under the LGUL rule. ROBs/pits are allowed to grab the ledge a TOTAL of how ever many times we feel that we must PER MATCH

Stage Gliding/Floating Rule(PIT/ROB ONLY)

Due to recent events of Esca vs suspect and chibo vs pyronic star, i have created the Stage Gliding/Floating Rule. pit/rob is allowed to glide,float,hover or whatever the **** under ANY stage more than 1,0000000000000000000 times in a row. You MUST land an attack in order to be able to even hope we come from under there and attack you onstage .

CY

Smash Ace
wtf! the day after hobo 24 esca asked me to mid tier team with him for hobo 25. then he asked jerm. then gnes. then lee.

nah I was serious, he told me we were too once I said I wanted to go to HOBO.

but **** I might not even go to hobo

Suspect

Smash Hero
Stalling

Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling. Planking is a perfect example. If i see it, you WILL lose your ENTIRE SET. No warnings! Play, dont gay. unless your rob or pit

ALL ROBs and pits that enter a match will be under the LGUL rule. ROBs/pits are allowed to grab the ledge a TOTAL of how ever many times we feel that we must PER MATCH

Due to recent events of Esca vs suspect and chibo vs pyronic star, i have created the Stage Gliding/Floating Rule. pit/rob is allowed to glide,float,hover or whatever the **** under ANY stage more than 1,0000000000000000000 times in a row. You MUST land an attack in order to be able to even hope we come from under there and attack you onstage .
To good

And Dphat, just to clarify, last night I was talking about teaming for mid tier at the next hobo event, not 25. just incase there was any confusion. I dont wanna pull an Esca, I dont sleep around like that

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
r u going to this one this time or are u gonna bail? infinity is confirmed for going. ride with him
Me and Jinx are getting a hotel room. We're young and married, you do the math :p

I'll be happy to give anyone a lift down there, but they'd have to find a place to crash, which is super lame for them but imagine how much better I'll play after a night alone in a hotel room with my wife. ;)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Stalling

Rob and pit both can be stopped. This rule will not be made.

Suspect

Smash Hero
HOBO 25 is the next hobo event....unless your talking about 26, where we haven't even decided what event is gonna be for that
Yea i'm talking Hobo 26 but basically i mean ill team with Dphat at the next mid tier teams event (not hobo 25)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I love seeing Xyro **** Brawl+.

I can't wait to head back to TX again and get carried by Esca in teams since I suck at this game and **** low tier/mid tier with Ganondorf/Ike with lucky hits as usual.

But I can't afford it for a while. :(

You guys should make a fund to get me to TX again. :bee:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I disagree. But that's just my opinion.

Once again. Bugger off.

I never asked for your opinion nor was there any point in bringing the game back up.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
B- is my favorite so far. I really like it, and its fun.
I don't like BBrawl much, it feels like they kinda changed the wrong stuff.
B+ is pretty fun, though.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Take social talk back to houston thread guys.

Ready for this...hopefully the wireless stuff isn''t a problem when they turn it off :D

R1OT

Smash Cadet
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Gnes

Smash Master
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
LMFAO i love u Brian

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
Good luck .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom