• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents......iGT3 - 10/27/07 - Kissimmee, Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
as his 2000th post....iGT3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiroshi and iNet Gamerz presents : iGT3

alright guys..the owner of iNet is gonna let me run this tourney...he even said he is willing to close the the game center that day so we can make this huge...no extra WoW players to get in our way...so basically i want to make this the new CFL hotspot...i dont see why this place cant be successful...it will have full mlg rulesets...it'll be set-up just like gigabits...we'll do just a 2v2 and 1v1 tourney oh yeah...they have two big screen tvs...with like no lag

WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS BIG!!! HE WILL DO MORE TOURNAMENTS AS LONG AS THIS ONE IS SUCCESSFUL. DON'T LET THIS GREAT VENUE GO TO WASTE!!!

CHECK UP ON THE 'NEW INFO" SECTION FOR UPDATES!!!

THIS IS A LINK TO THE GAME CENTERS WEBSITE.
http://www.inetgamerz.com/

current info:

Where:
105 broadway
Kissimmee, Fl 34741

When:
October 27th 2007

2v2: 12:00 p.m.
1v1: 1 hour after teams finishes

Prices
2v2: $20 per team
1v1: $15

Rules:
standard mlg ruleset...same ruleset as gigabits...BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller)!

-4 stock, 8 mins matches
-2/3 sets; 3/5 for winners, losers, and grand finals
-items off
-team attack on
-life stealing allowed
-Dave's stupid rule: a stage can't be played more than once in a match, either by random select or by picking
-stage banning: Each person/team knocks out one stage for entire set. This stage must be selected at the beginning of the match, after initial characters have been chosen.
-mutual banning: If all players agree to ban a counterpick level, they may ban said level from their set while retaining their original individual bans.
-mutual allowing: If all players agree to play on a certain stage as a random or counterpick, they may play on that stage even though it is otherwise banned.
-advanced slob picks: Losing player(s) choose(s) the next stage or random, winning player(s) choose(s) character(s), then losing player(s) choose(s) character(s).
-double blind pick may be called at the beginning of each set.

neutral stages:
Final destination, Pokemon Stadium, Kirby's dreamland, Yoshi's story, Fountain of dreams, Battlefield

counter pick stages:
Any stage that isnt banned and any of the neutrals

Banned stages:
Stages banned for Doubles Only: Fountain of Dreams and Mute City
Stages banned for Singles & Doubles: Yoshi’s Island (Pipes), Fourside, Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Venom, Yoshi's Island 64, Peach’s Castle, and Kongo Jungle, Onett.

New Info:
8/15/07- ok, so i just copied and pasted the info from the iGT1 thread, so there might be some outdated info, but this is better than what i had before. i'll, keep updateing this thread just like i did in the old one, and i will keep writing in this section. hope to see you at the tourney.

its a nice venue...pretty roomie...good a/c....
please give me your thoughts...there is no reason why this can't be big...and he plans to do a series of tournaments....

comments...concerns...please write back...peace

Attendance:
1)hiroshi
2)zoro
3)vericz
4)uuaa
5)hungay
6)dgah
7)rohins
8)bamn
9)xyz
10)bluray

SET-UPS:
gamecubes:
6 - iNet Gamerz
1 - hiroshi

tv's:
1- hiroshi

MY CELL PHONE NUMBER IS (407) - 922 - 1048
MY HOME PHONE NUMBER IS (407) - 932 - 3450
hiroshi988@yahoo.com
aim and yahoo screen name: hiroshi988

-hiroshi

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I love IGT it is so close and SO clean and organized with

BBBBBBBB IIIIIIIIIIIIIII GGGGGGGGGGG
B B I G
B B I G
B B I G
BBBBBBBB I G
B B I G GGGGGGGGGGG
B B I G G
B B I G G
BBBBBBBBB IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

tv's.

They are HD, too.

Brian lets smash today!!!!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
uh, thanks for the heads up I guess?

of course a date would be better...piece

Millz

Smash Rookie
i dont mean any harm by my humor.. i dont think u suck by the way.. only reason i posted here cuz i saw everyone else doing it and i guess i just fell into the b.s.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Believing that you suck leaves you with only one outcome when you play: you will perceive yourself as sucking. Mistakes, for the most part, are unavoidable given how much goes on in a match. When you make a mistake and are punished for it, the first thought in your mind is "I suck", "there's no excuse for this", etc. When you start thinking about how much you suck you lose focus of the match and will continue to make more mistakes (or suck, however you want to perceive this).

Not a simple task, but be more forgiving of your mistakes. Accept that you made it and do your best to avoid more erros. You shouldn't be focussing on what happened but how you will prevent it from happening next time.

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
Believing that you suck leaves you with only one outcome when you play: you will perceive yourself as sucking. Mistakes, for the most part, are unavoidable given how much goes on in a match. When you make a mistake and are punished for it, the first thought in your mind is "I suck", "there's no excuse for this", etc. When you start thinking about how much you suck you lose focus of the match and will continue to make more mistakes (or suck, however you want to perceive this).

Not a simple task, but be more forgiving of your mistakes. Accept that you made it and do your best to avoid more erros. You shouldn't be focussing on what happened but how you will prevent it from happening next time.
well said rohins

Zoro

Smash Champion
Shut up nub

Ill own u hiroshi

NY peeps fans of WATO

Why? lol

Rohins says cool stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom