• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High School Mafia: A BRoom Game moved to DGames

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Also, the mafia probably expected there to be a doctor in the game protecting the claimed cop, so they would just roleblock the cop so he didnt get an investigation. And then if the reporter is on the cop, he sees the doc and the roleblocker and doesnt know what to think. if the roleblocker has been pretty town sided, he might think the doc is mafia.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
How exactly does the cop work anyway? He can't come right out and say: "I'm the cop, and this dude is mafia b/c I investigated him". So does he just know it for himself?
The least thing he can do is leave a testament. When he dies people can (and should) look back at his posts to figure out what he saw. You can definitely leave some subtle hints here and there. And well, he CAN come out and say it if things look bad or if that will basically finish the game. When I was Cop in a game with 3 mafia, I saw two of them in the first two nights and was pretty sure about the last one (it was either him or this other person), so I just spoke up before a lynch (mafia was killed), got killed that night and we won the day after with the final lynch (I managed to get one of them killed before saying I was the Cop, she was just too obvious).

As for the apologies for killing me... Appreciate it. Still, part of the blame is mine, my playing style can be threatening and suspicious to those unfamiliar with it and I was being worse than usual to get people active.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
This game gives you all a place to meta game =) you can try to base things off of playstyle.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
As everyone here can see, this was a BRoom game that was completed over a year ago. I pruned it for personal information and then moved it to DGames so that you could all read the game for yourself. I also made the first post spoiler free if you want to try to read along and guess who is the Mafia.

There are a few more like this one that I will move to DGames over the course of the next week.

This game is a really good setup (if I do say so myself ;D) and it is interesting to see the more inexperienced side of some of the now-experienced players.

Top Bottom