• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Flying Princess: A Zelda gameplay video

Arean

Smash Ace
I know there are better people out there, I just want to share my own piece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRphlInxzmo

Hope you guys enjoy it! I spent quite some time just to sync this thing with the song hahaha!
Any constructive criticisms are welcome, I added few clips which arent combos but some stuff that I did which I found interesting .. anyways let your eyes do the judging!

Sorry for the long credits xD

:laugh:

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
nice vid. i liked how you use teleport cancelling.

2 mins of credits is a bit too long...and i couldn't help but to notice that all the stages were on the FD xD

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
tight vid... *my zelda has been lazy lately*
good song too. reminded me of the hyrule branch of milo's shop... (or whatever the baby's name is)

arjayquizon

Smash Rookie
Great showcase of talent! BTW, do you live in the Philippines? Its great to see more Pinoy Brawlers! Too bad it's gonna be too laggy to play online with you.

D

Deleted member

i started rofling when the Lucky star opening started playing lol

the video was pretty tight too

Arean

Smash Ace
Thanks! haha yeah lucky star... I had to make it different from the others right? Also majority of those matches are in final destination coz they were wifi matches.... hehe

And yeah I live in the philippines

Sorry if the credits are too long haha

Arean

Smash Ace
Thanks! haha, he was very surprised as well. Actually I was surprised to coz it worked haha xD

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
good vid.... made your oponents look like idiots some of the time.... but the rest of it just looked like you had excellent Zelda control.

My favourite kill had to be the Stage spike on sonic with Din's through the stage.

*agrees the credits are WAAAAY long*

Arean

Smash Ace
Thanks everyone hehe, Yeah next time Ill shorten the credits.. I just wanna show off my sister to be honest hehe. And yeah I just HAD to put more effort with the music and video so they would be great! xD

Arean

Smash Ace
Thanks luth, hehe cmon guys! Show more zelda videos xD

Yeah next time I will make one I better do mixed stages.. only prob is that they are online matches haha so my opponents choose final destiation at times...

shuro

Smash Rookie
Great vid! Your FW usage was amazing, and that Din's stage spike was cool!

Do you get a lot of good competition in the Philippines? How's the tourneys?

Arean

Smash Ace
Actually... smash isnt famous here. Never heard of a tourney here and if there will be Id bet there are items

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Lol, nice vid. neway next summer i'm heading out to the philippines and i don't know tagalog at all. plz don't rob me. ;-(

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
O_O ♥Wow... That was a good video. ;) Loved both songs. And your 11 year old sister is smart for her age. With the credits and her game play. Again, nice video! Although..... it hurts me to see Peach getting savagely beaten up. ;)

shuro

Smash Rookie
Actually... smash isnt famous here. Never heard of a tourney here and if there will be Id bet there are items
Ah, that sucks >.>
At least you have your sister (amazing for a friggin 11 year old O_o) and some other people to brawl with!

Arean

Smash Ace
Yeah most of them are online... wish I could get to play with someone with less lag....
And yeah my sis loves smash xD I just got her into it

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh haven't commented on your video yet sorry :p, but yeah nice stuff. The use of FW was pretty tight keep up the good work with Zelda, Arean hehe. Oh and get your *** to the chat lol. ^_^

shuro

Smash Rookie
Man, I was hoping to go find a tourney if my family ever went for vacation in PI again xD
Do you think it would be laggy if I challenged you? Guam's not too far from PI!

Does your sister check out smashboards too or you just help her with advice and stuff?

Arean

Smash Ace
Im not sure about the laginess.. anyways my sister doesnt check out smashboards. She watches the videos of Claw and gets advice from DynaDash (the pro female Samus user). I also help her out sometimes

Natural High

Smash Rookie
Aside from Nyjin's Double-Lightning-Toe video, this is the most epic Zelda video I've ever seen (nice work with synching to the Lucky Star song ;) )

Instant favorite :3

Arean

Smash Ace
thanks man! Hehe yeah that double lightning thingy... it happened to me once... xD Zelda vs Falco :o

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Wow...Cool Stuff Man....I never thought about using her Dair for real...but after watching them videos I'm adding that to Zelda Resume...hehe but yeah Nice Vids.

Arean

Smash Ace
thanks, and yes dair is quite the killer, It would be really helpful to watch more zelda vids to learn right? xD

Top Bottom