• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HI I'M GEORGE ZIMMER CEO and FOUNDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yea me an Noel real tight now.

I wanna see what that ganon made of against his worst enemy...

An utter mass of MANLINESS!!! YESZ!!!!!! PAUNCH!!!!

Naw i aint got ADD, but i was never a concrete thinker type of guy. Very abstract. Things have to interest me though. Thats why i just bombed my freshman year of college. Couldnt focus without a plan or caring about the courses. Im in a internal struggle on what im going to do so my family doesnt disown me.

Cant wait to see yah bro when u comin down?

Renth

Smash Hero
Yea me an Noel real tight now.

I wanna see what that ganon made of against his worst enemy...

An utter mass of MANLINESS!!! YESZ!!!!!! PAUNCH!!!!

Naw i aint got ADD, but i was never a concrete thinker type of guy. Very abstract. Things have to interest me though. Thats why i just bombed my freshman year of college. Couldnt focus without a plan or caring about the courses. Im in a internal struggle on what im going to do so my family doesnt disown me.

Cant wait to see yah bro when u comin down?
I have no idea when i'll be back chances are it won't be for awhile now. Let's face it bro I know how you feel. I don't know where to go in life so I keep moving around hoping things will fall into place. I'll be back down someone shortly after I get my drivers license and a car, although my family was talking about going down to Gainesville for Christmas. I can't do anything unless it interests me either, I don't know what to do or where to go in life but as long as I have good friends things aren't that bad.

Noel was always a good friend to me, give him my best.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
A man going through my same dilemma...

You, and I, must wingman for each other and get massive babes real TALK!!! xD

No but seriously, I am a little relieved. We must meet. I will give Noel your regards.

I always wondered who was the guy who could make such an awsome sig. Now i see that this man is like me sorta. Epic, if you come down here it will be a christmas none will forget!!!! lol but man its tough but your right, it could be worse.

And your a night hawk too! ****it i havent been able to sleep recently due to stress. Ima go run soon, or just drive around listening to music.

Renth

Smash Hero
A man going through my same dilemma...

You, and I, must wingman for each other and get massive babes real TALK!!! xD

No but seriously, I am a little relieved. We must meet. I will give Noel your regards.

I always wondered who was the guy who could make such an awsome sig. Now i see that this man is like me sorta. Epic, if you come down here it will be a christmas none will forget!!!! lol but man its tough but your right, it could be worse.

And your a night hawk too! ****it i havent been able to sleep recently due to stress. Ima go run soon, or just drive around listening to music.
yea i'm all about staying up all night and sleeping all day. The sig I wish I could take credit for a good friend of mine made it for me years ago. It's hard to try new things and get adjusted to "real life." I'll figure myself out some day till then let's party on! I might go for a run myself it's a nice night wanna get all I can get in before it snows.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
and you party too?

My god...Have I been more jealous of a man ive never even met??? NAY, i have not.

I commend you sir for being of equal importance as I...xD

Dude when you comin down here ima show u what a party is like. Dude, we should sip back corona an lime as we smoke big stogies sitting at a poker table with close friends an talk about life, girls, an...yea thats it. Oh an smash. yes///we shall

Renth

Smash Hero
and you party too?

My god...Have I been more jealous of a man ive never even met??? NAY, i have not.

I commend you sir for being of equal importance as I...xD

Dude when you comin down here ima show u what a party is like. Dude, we should sip back corona an lime as we smoke big stogies sitting at a poker table with close friends an talk about life, girls, an...yea thats it. Oh an smash. yes///we shall
Sounds like a plan then after we have talk with close friends we'll know what we need to know and we'll go wingman. Partys not a party unless something epic happens so no matter how drunk you get atleast you'll remeber that.

Edit:

Just ask Noel he'll tell ya anything you'd want to know about me anyway.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lmao, renth and polmex having deep discussion in a spam thread. I love you guys.

Also, Polmex, I thought it was a sound and astute observation.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
lmao, renth and polmex having deep discussion in a spam thread. I love you guys.

Also, Polmex, I thought it was a sound and astute observation.
Nice "sound and astute" xD.

Now that I think of it most of it was alright, but if im going to bash someone might as well be in person. Im usually straightforward an tell people what I think of them right to their face.

Sleepy I saw your pics when you "came back" to the forums.

I was like, "thats a *** in a white body" =) Keep it gangsta son

But really man all these cool people from smash community we gotta hang out. All of us around a poker table sippin on Cognac or Corona or somthing(Crystal but we poo *** *****es) smokin on a fat stogie talkin about life. That would be fantastic, oh, an woman at our shoulders...Yeaaa

lamugi

Smash Lord
Sounds like a plan then after we have talk with close friends we'll know what we need to know and we'll go wingman. Partys not a party unless something epic happens so no matter how drunk you get atleast you'll remeber that.

Edit:

Just ask Noel he'll tell ya anything you'd want to know about me anyway.
like cash mooney jumping a 3 ft fence

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
this thread makes less sense than mounting a chainsaw on a machine gun and causing it to have a 95% misfire rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom