• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HI I'M GEORGE ZIMMER CEO and FOUNDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
how about some lulz

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF MEN'S WAREHOUSE.

NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW

EVERY PERSON IN THIS WORLD CAN'T RESIST MY PLOW

AND I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY KIT

YOU'LL LIKE THE WAY IT LOOKS...I GUARANTEE IT.

IN NEW YORK CITY, BORN AND RAISED

POLISHING MY PISTOL'S HOW I SPENT MY DAYS

FINGERING, TINKERING, TOUCHING UP MY TOOL

CLEANING IT AND MAKING ALL THE LOVELY LADIES DROOL

WHEN SUPERMAN FELL FROM THE SKIES ABOVE,

SAID, "I CAN PWN YOUR PURPLE-HELMETED WARRIOR OF LOVE".

SO I GAVE HIM A TASTE OF MY PILE-DRIVING PLEXUS

AND REALIZED, "I SHOULD MAKE MEN'S SUITS IN TEXAS".

I HAILED FOR A CAB AND WHEN IT CAME NEAR

IT HAD A STICKER THAT SAID "OBJECTS SMALLER IN MIRROR".

I SAID TO THE CABBIE "I CAN PROVE THAT WRONG!"

SO I SHOWED THE GOOD SIR MY SIZABLE SCHLONG

IT VERILY WAS A SIGHT THAT HE JUST COULDN'T QUIT

AND THAT'S WHEN I FIRST PROCLAIMED "I GUARANTEE IT!"

I PULLED UP TO MY MANSION WITH A TRUCK OF WOMEN

AND GAVE THEM ALL A TASTE OF MY OMNIPOTENT SEMEN

LOOKED AT MY KINGDOM AND KNEW I WOULD FIT

AND THAT'S HOW I CAME TO SAY, "I GUARANTEE IT!"

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
General consensus is:

This thread is to humor as GoW2 is to good gaming.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
m2k c0ckblocked my post

Was saying that Leh is saying what I'm implying

PolMex23

Smash Champion
im not going to lie...

why you dont get infractions for this pile of **** when i put up like one span thread which was pretty funny an i got an infraction.

Seriously Ian lol this was gay man =) no offense. Just hate the biased giving of infractions from our mods.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
im not going to lie...

why you dont get infractions for this pile of **** when i put up like one span thread which was pretty funny an i got an infraction.

Seriously Ian lol this was gay man =) no offense. Just hate the biased giving of infractions from our mods.
same, I call racism. These mods are even more racist than Lufus/Rufus are.

Just because I haven't gotten one yet doesn't mean anything.

No. Its something else. Something much more stupid. I shouldn't even bring this topic up again, because its ******** and goes nowhere.
do it f@get

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
lol, just don't post threads and you wont get **** from other people.

Funny stuff is like...

I-an Moo-ney sat on a wall
Thinking 4chan is the best site of all
He went on smashboards and he posted some ****
Now he looks like a.....douche

j/k, that sucked :laugh:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Hbox, that was hilarious

this thread, however, is not.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
lol yea fair attempt.

Ian what you think is funny is what most think is "gay"

Dude, you remind me of the kid i knew in HS that were disliked cuz they basically said crap like this. Yet you have a flaw in your personality in which you don't try to understand whats wrong with you rather you blame everyone else for singling you out.

You should step back an say, "why do people dislike me"
One thing is that your are a jerk...Which doesn't help out your personality since it's strange an different.
You aren't that good looking, but where am I to judge.
The problem is that you try to fit in and you don't at the same time i guess. Please be yourself an be strong, acknowledge when your wrong, and learn from your mistakes.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
lol yea fair attempt.

Dude, you remind me of the kid i knew in HS that were disliked cuz they basically said crap like this. Yet you have a flaw in your personality in which you don't try to understand whats wrong with you rather you blame everyone else for singling you out.

One thing is that your are a jerk...Which doesn't help out your personality since it's strange an different.
The problem is that you try to fit in and you don't at the same time i guess. Please be yourself an be strong, acknowledge when your wrong, and learn from your mistakes.
I could almost hear a beat and generic bgm

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
lol yea fair attempt.

I never said this was funny. Did I make a post here saying wow this is funny or something? Nope. never.

I'm a jerk? LOL. How the hell am I a jerk? Where in gods name are you getting this from, lol.

Thats completely irrelevant to anything. Why would anybody here care about I look, unless they were gay? Exactly.

And as far as trying to fit in, I could really care less who likes me and who doesn't. I don't need to fit in to feel better about myself, like some people.

I AM being myself. Where the hell do you get off posting this ****?

Renth

Smash Hero
lol yea fair attempt.

Alright, I've noticed something over the years about Cash Mooney. Everytime he posts a thread he thinks is funny or just wants to post for the fun of it. People automatically attack him personally, whether it be his looks, personality, ect. Telling someone to learn from their mistakes when all they did was make a spam thread is bull **** son.

Most importantly, out of all the things Ian Mooney is, he is NOT a jerk.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Renth I heard your one bad *** mo fo

An your awsome as hell

Thats what I heard so ima go by it.

I might as well have not posted anything cuz i would have never really expressed what i wanted to say without saying something wrong...

In which this case I have.

I take back what I said, but I do not take back that I think Ian is a jerk, from time to time. I was being funny about the good looking part im glad yall got that xD.

Ian, to you, Ive always tried to defend you. I have no right to say anything about you since I don't know you. Im sorry.

But there is something that bugs me about you. Ill tell you what it is next time I see you.
Other than that im sorry for posting something so stupid

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
I take back what I said, but I do not take back that I think Ian is a jerk, from time to time. I was being funny about the good looking part im glad yall got that xD.

Ian, to you, Ive always tried to defend you. I have no right to say anything about you since I don't know you. Im sorry.

But there is something that bugs me about you. Ill tell you what it is next time I see you.
Other than that im sorry for posting something so stupid
Yeah I didn't really get that as a joke but oh well.

I'm still confused as hell as to your reasoning on that, but ok

I'd really rather just see what you have to say then acting like you may say something wrong, because it won't matter at all.

so... mooney isl ike m2k he shoudl really learn not to respond back to people. he better off doing that.
Yeah, I should.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Me either

Ever say something without thinking about it? we all do it, its what I basically just did.

Ian ill talk to you in person, aint no elses business. just between me an you bro.

Lol that vader rap is classic

Renth

Smash Hero
Me either

Ever say something without thinking about it? we all do it, its what I basically just did.

Ian ill talk to you in person, aint no elses business. just between me an you bro.

Lol that vader rap is classic
lol, i'm just going to assume you have ADD. I'll be back in Florida eventually i'll meet you eventually. Especially if you're one of Noels friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom