• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, from Victoria here...

meow.kelv

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone

I dunno where to introduce myself the Australian board...so yea....
I don't usually come onto smashboards (and if I do, i dwell in the Smash 64 Discussion forum :p
Anyway, I'm from Victoria...
and for the Victorians here, I live in the northen suburbs, Mill Park to be exact.

I try (yep...try) to main with Yoshi, Peach or Fox (and G&M occasionally :p) and my AIM is Kuromatsu.

So yea, just saying Hi...

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
like he said, melb thread <3
east melbourne myself, you can see my main n all on the melb thread XD

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Mill Park's pretty close to some good smashers, and the tourney venue. welcome to the boards meow

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
hey meow,
Mill parks fairly close to me, im down whittlesea way, your also close to Freddo who's in epping im pretty sure.

meow.kelv

Smash Rookie
Hey, well, I just like to play for fun and I guess I don't mind getting better...
Haven't played for a while..2 years I believe (VCE - Year 11 to 12 argh) but I've been playing ssb64 heaps more...perhaps a transition from 64 to melee won't be too bad :p

Thanks for your welcomes guys

Top Bottom