• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hey

brawlchick308

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=4315]hey[/drupal]

this is my first blog so no nasty comments. hi im brawlerchick308, im a 13 year old girl who lives in the U.S. im concidered a well known gamer at my school and think the world of nintendo made games, but my all time favorites would be the Star Fox series and the Super Smash Bros. series where you can battle it out with your friends or on WiFi to see who's top brawler. I played my first smash bros. game when i was about 5 or 6 on the nintendo 64. I always lost and never knew what to do so i gave up and returned it to the video store.a couple years later, i moved to an appartment complex where i was exposed to Melee. A friend asked if i could stay the night at her appartment and i said yes with the approval of my parents. we stayed up late and played games on the gamecube but then i saw Melee. so we started playing against each other and then i played against her brother who was "best fighter". I beat him the 1st time but he beat me the 2nd and 3rd times. my family and i soon moved into a house a couple years later. i had been bugging my parents for a wii for 3 years and last christmas I finally got one along with 3 gamestop giftcards. i BALLED my eyes out for 5 MINUETS straight. i soon got tired of the old games i got for christmas and finally thought it was time to spend my giftcards. we went to gamestop and i had no idea of what game i was going to get, but then it hit me........ "why dont i get that game i have been DYING to get, SSBB"! so we got the used version for $40 and it didnt work, actually NONE of them worked! so i got a discount on the un-used version and i still never get tired of it! im a brawler at heart!

check out this website: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/games/wii/super_smash_bros_brawl_2785.html?flashcontent=smas h_like_a_pro

D

Deleted member

Just a heads up, posting in black probably isn't the best idea in a forum with a black background.

Anyway, welcome to these fine boards! May your stay be a pleasant one.

brawlchick308

Smash Rookie
my post is cyan blue...................yeah..................but thanks! oh and do u have brawl? and if so can u give me ur ssbb friend code?

D

Deleted member

I swear to god your post was black...

Anyway, I don't really play Smash anymore, sorry.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Welcome to the site! Enjoy your time here :D
We're mostly pretty nice people here. Lot's of fun stuff going on everywhere.

brawlchick308

Smash Rookie
it might have been black because i put light blue instead of cyan and it coud have gotton confused and put black, and thanks chronodiver lokii! i wuz going 2 put a pic that said "i will kick ur a** in brawl...and im a girl" but that would probably leave a sign that im a bragger and im not. oh and btw,could i add u lokii?

brawlchick308

Smash Rookie
P.I.E i would LOVE to have ur friend code and what about this friday, saturday, and or sunday? because my parents go out with their friends during the weekend. but ANYWAY i have some very special vids that i want u to watch. they have a little majora's mask in them but they are the most EPIC fake game trailers ever made! here are the links:
first one is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp8dQhyJRBs&feature=related
second one is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRmbZf8fFXs

watch the first one first! and put annotations on! anyway let me tell you guys that im excited because i have 5 WEEKS before the end of the school year! also 2 days before my b-day (june 18th) so on 6/29 (after i get out of school on the 16th i will be leaving for my camping trip for a week) i will be doing WiFi so if any of you want to put ur friend code on here so i can play with you on WiFi that would be great! my mom FINALLY got my computer to work because we moved it upstairs and the wireless card wasnt working. but now its officially mine! ok so if u want to have a WiFi battle with me just put ur friend code and a date and ill see of i can set it up or not! oh and tell me how u like the vids! :) and who thinks this would be the most EPIC GAME EVER?!

brawlchick308

Smash Rookie
i know! barely ANY of the girls at my school play videogames! anyway heres the FUNNIEST VIDEO in the world about a ******** black chick who's sittin on the toilet (no offence to any one here who is black) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24&NR=1 and watch this one to!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysqh1uzqGrc&feature=related. now i have a problem, my fave site StarFox Online worked fine until somethin with "client-side cookies" got messed up and im stuck on what the heck are client-side cookies and how can u fix the problem? i e-mailed the creator of SF-O and he said it was the client-side cookies. so i dont know what to do and i need help. i know this isnt tech support but there are some smart people here. so can u help me out? anyone?

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Try clearing all your cookies if you think that's the problem. It's CTRL-SHIFT-DELETE on most web browsers.

And lol those videos

brawlchick308

Smash Rookie
hey guys!i think i might be playin brawl on friday so if you want to join me on wifi just ask! it will be a team brawl with 5 stock no items. ill make a room and you guys can join if its not full. so get on this friday! oh btw my name on brawl is "fox". and i think my profile pic goes perfectly with me using fox in every smash bros. game ever made.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Welcome to the Smash World Forums. Just so you know, there's an edit button on the bottom right of each post you make. That way you don't have to double post ^^;

Hope ya enjoy your stay here and as Loki said, the majority of us are nice or at least tolerable lol

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
It's nice to see new faces here, and even better new girls picking up video games.

I'm a girl myself, and there are other girls on this site although we are still outnumbered by the guys.

You seem to come in when Brawl is at it's low point in terms of hype, lot's of people have quit (myself included) but it's good to see newer people are still interested.

Wish you the best here and developing or improving your Smash game.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
A large number of people on SWF have their age displayed in their Profile. It's no big deal

brawlchick308

Smash Rookie
yeah i know. super_sonic i can see ur a sonic fan! im a sonic/mario/zelda/starfox fan. i used to play sonic all the time but i play more than just sonic now.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
yeah i know. super_sonic i can see ur a sonic fan! im a sonic/mario/zelda/starfox fan. i used to play sonic all the time but i play more than just sonic now.
I like alot of the things but I grew up with the blue hedgehog. The 8677 is a reference to the final boss in Megaman Legends which is another favorite series of mine.

Even though Brawl isn't as popular as it used like Juri said, there's still a ton out there. I mess with it from time.

If you ever want to play some friendlies pm me or check out this thread here.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524

Iseeyou

Smash Rookie
That's not me. Haha. I would never type like that... But I don't get on here anymore at all, I randomly decided to name check myself today to see if I fell off the earth here. But I don't really care anyways, I haven't played brawl in years. Moved on to other stuff..

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Nooooo way

I'll believe it when I see an IP check

Iseeyou

Smash Rookie
How about a picture of me now? hahah.

And an old one when I used to talk on here...

It's me.

Iseeyou

Smash Rookie
I haven't been on here for at least a year and I've changed a lot since then and I'm almost 18 now but it doesn't matter. I wasn't going to stay I just wanted to stop by and say hey. See ya. :/

Top Bottom