• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey! You look like _______________

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
Some random guy told me I looked like someone from American Idol who probrally has red hair? This was a little while back...anyone know who he's talking about?

XACE-K

Smash Master
Nobody has ever told me I look like somebody famous. But a person once thought I was Russian. I found that kind of strange.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
For a minute there, Falcord, I was gonna make fun of your scarf, but then I realized you were European.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
When I was in the fifth grade, people said I looked like Beans from Even Stevens.

Now, they tell me I look like Sean Bean with shorter hair. And that I act like Chandler from Friends.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
What's with the bumps on rather old threads recently? A tedious **** or someone actually using the search function?

To be on topic, I've been likened to various people, none of which I think I actually look like. From Daniel Radcliffe to Josh Holloway (I wish, then I'd ripping my shirt and diving in the sea to sell aftershave aswell). When I had long hair my brothers had a running joke that I was Georgios Samaras (oh the irony when he signed for them), now changed to David Villa to fit with the do. And MyHeritage is awful, claiming I looked like Matt Fox and Chuck Norris.

Anyway, enough of that. I'm doing this Big Brother style - YOU DECIDE!
Fine, Don't.

Top Bottom