• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey! You look like _______________

PeterILT

Smash Rookie
Anybody in here think they resemble--or have been told they resemble someone famous ???

Closest i've come personally is 2 Magnus Härenstam references...

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Some people think I look Mexican. It bothers me a lot, because I don't. Unless of course, White Mother + Black Father = Child that looks Mexican......but..yeah. I've got nothing against Mexican people, but ****, I don't look Mexican.

AND I DON'T LOOK LIKE JUSTIN FROM AMERICAN IDOL. I didn't watch that show, so all of a sudden I'm hearing that I look like this guy I've NEVER heard of from everybody who doesn't think I look Mexican.

Then my mother tells me she thinks I look like a white guy.
Then my sister thinks I look like a black guy.

I think "STFU, I LOOK LIKE ME"

So..yeah.

KaoS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've never been told I look like anyone, but I've been told I act like Jim Carry sometimes. I slip into his personality every once in a while. Sometimes I can catch myself doing it, but most of the time I can't. It's just what my friends say.

sevenofcoins

Smash Journeyman
^ouch

A couple weeks ago at church I was told by one person that I look like Davey Jones (I had to look him up on google to see for myself, cause I don't know him) and by another person that I look like Prince William....ok...two British teen idols...whatever.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
About 2 or 3 times I've been told I look like Russell Crowe. I guess I can see where they're coming from.

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
I constantly get told I look like this "super ROTC guy" that got bunches of medals and crap. I got it from my English teacher once and am currently getting it from my two swimming friends. :) We have swimming as a class :) Coolness :)

loserlad89

Smash Ace
I dont think that I look like anyone famous. But i do know this one kid in Cozamonkey's and my art class that looks like a lobster monkey that has poop all over it. Its pretty sick.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
idk his name is Caleb something or other. he sits by zack and i and is really gay. One day zack pointed out that he looked like a lobster monkey and i laughed for like an hour. You know that one annoying ****** that comes and talks to me, andy, and ben sometimes, well his name is chris and he sits by us too. That kid is so frickin funny.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
... Your profile says you were born the same year as me. No way in **** that's true...

Oh and your interests are GameCube and boobs? Amazing.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Apparently one of my friends has said i look like the singer from Taking Back Sunday... which is really not bloody true.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Cashed
... Your profile says you were born the same year as me. No way in **** that's true...

Oh and your interests are GameCube and boobs? Amazing.
Hahaha...

Well if you were born in '89, then yeah, it's true.

X6488

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: I had a lot of crap on these boards when I was an annoyance. Cleaning up a little.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by pokemonmaster01
Born in '89? Me too! We must be like twin triplets or something.
Whaaaa??? :crazy:

O.M.G! Me too! Well actually no, I'm like 27 days off. But that would make us at least like, 3.5-lets or something. Am I right? Am I right?? :bee:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ha! 86! *Waves bigger spoon*

Oh and at work yesterday and some kid said I looked like I had chicken Pox. I hate 6 year-olds.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Osco, that's what I was gonna put.

Every once in a while people tell me I look like Russell Crowe, but I tell them they're on crack. No way in **** do I look like him. My head is too round.

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
I get the worst ones. Gilbert Gottfried was among one of them, which is terrible because he's the worst person alive and I look nothing like him at all, but one or two people still said I resembled him. :(

I do look exactly like my dad when he was my age. My age is fifteen, born in 89, since we have to post our birthyear for some mother ****ing reason. IATEYOUAHLL

NOS-4A2

Smash Rookie
Somebody once told me I looked like a skunk. But that was two years ago when I highlighted my hair. Since then i've decided not to modify my hairstyle in any way. :p

Generally, i've been called a lot of things...

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
My co-workers and the people that wax the floors at night for our store says I look like Eric Foreman. When I am without large amounts of sleep and my hair is a bit longer I've been told I look like Jim Carrey. ****, I think I've even managed to pick up his some of his personality, not intentionally of course.

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
People always say that I look asain for indian, which I am neither. I guess I don't look enough like a mexican.

Top Bottom