• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey yall im new here

theNEXUS

Smash Rookie
hi yall my name is Lucas Long i am from Harrisburg, Illinois i play Super Smash Bros Brawl and i play Super Smash Bros Melee i am 17 a Senior at Harrisburg High School and i main Ice Climbers on Brawl and Melee my account name is theNEXUS named after the famous WWE Wrestling faction which are also my favorite Wade Barret FTW!! :D and also my inspiration for playing Smash is my friend Yummynbeefy :D and im really interested in playing Smash competitively so ya :D

ook

Smash Lord
Welcome
Unfortunately, I don't think there's any smashers anywhere near Harrisburg IL. Most of us are in Chicago.

St. Louis is probably the closest place to you that has tournaments. :c

theNEXUS

Smash Rookie
ah rlgith bro well ya Chicago is a ways upstate neways ya :D lol and also WWE Rocks i remember The Ministry of Darkness formed by the Undertaker and DX and now Nexus and Corre r the two big factions in WWE

theNEXUS

Smash Rookie
nah man id love to join ur movement tho i cud get skype i jus aint got the money for a mic right now wen i start my job nxt month ima b saving up for one tho so ya

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Hey nexus, I'm a student at SIU in Carbondale, IL. I'm in Harrisburg every Wednesday to pick up my son, and I drop him off at 7:00 PM. PM me your # and we can get some games in (I play both games). I also know a few people who play brawl pretty frequently in Harrisburg, but they're not very good.

I've played yummy a couple of times; I miss that stud. When are you heading back up here?

Welcome
Unfortunately, I don't think there's any smashers anywhere near Harrisburg IL. Most of us are in Chicago.

St. Louis is probably the closest place to you that has tournaments. :c
<3 Ook and the rest of Chicago, lol.

ook

Smash Lord
Lol, I did think of you Rob and I even looked up your profile to see if you lived near harrisburg before I posted that, but you didn't have a location :p

we <3 you too

theNEXUS

Smash Rookie
Hey nexus, I'm a student at SIU in Carbondale, IL. I'm in Harrisburg every Wednesday to pick up my son, and I drop him off at 7:00 PM. PM me your # and we can get some games in (I play both games). I also know a few people who play brawl pretty frequently in Harrisburg, but they're not very good.

I've played yummy a couple of times; I miss that stud. When are you heading back up here?

<3 Ook and the rest of Chicago, lol.
alrite Rob my number is 618-252-8400 u can call me netime its fine i dont hve the game yet or a wii so ya neways thatl b great man im free netime :D

theNEXUS

Smash Rookie
except from 8:00 to 3:00 im in school then but netime after that is good u cud meet me at the highschool or sumthing maybe ya

Top Bottom