• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Mississauga

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Is there a tourney April 3rd?

I'm going to be up there on the 1st, and I'm trying to get a piece of the tourney scene up there before I have to go back to AL.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I think the closest one is april 10th. Maybe we could hold a smashfest though if your interested.
April 10th is in Scarborough which is a ways out if you don't have proper transportation.

There is a weekly casual that takes place at the University of Toronto: Mississauga campus on tuesdays and fridays. April 2nd, would fall on friday. You could come down for that.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Maybe me or ryan will host a sauga casual april 3rd before gi's....

.Marik

is a social misfit
He blatantly stated he has to be back in Alabama when the tournament procedes.

There's a York casual this Friday, I think. There might be one at University of Toronto Mississauga, that's if Mikey doesn't cancel it again.

mightychir

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0387-9912-4573
Closest you can get to is the tourney in Scarborough on the 10th. I'm not sure about the casuals in UTM since I suppose it is Good Friday like how Mikey said (I am not even sure myself lololol)

Top Bottom