• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey here's an idea.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Let's combine EVERYTHING, ever, into one sticky.

Cause making topics is pretty useless now and days. Me could have one super sticky, that'd bring us to every sticky.

Good idea, ya?

:093:

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
If you modify this OP, this could be that official ultimate sticky.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm pretty sure we were planning to do something like that.

Tenki, do you still have it in the works :O

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Too many discussions at once. It'll be hard for people to get the information they need. It just wont work.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure we were planning to do something like that.

Tenki, do you still have it in the works :O

It sort of required all the guides to be done.

Or at least every guide to have one set post amount. (so if your guide has 3 posts, then we'll reserve 3 posts for it - you'll never be able to change it without making the order look stupid lol.

and emphasis on guides.

Discussion threads all thrown into one are no good lol.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Yeah...

You should probably revert the DownB/SideB thread back to normal. It'll dishearten any newbies more than they already are XD

Especially since DownB/SideB are like the hardest and most vital things to learn about Sonic.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I think there might have been like, two people who legitimately tried to use the side-B/down-B thread recently and were absolutely confused by the april fool's joke.

(@cat) also, are you able to record anything atm? lol

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
A mega sticky would not work, as has been pointed out. I think the current system is ok, and works fine. I think what you mean is a stickied thread to link to all the other threads, so you could unsticky the rest? In that case, go ahead.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
what we need is a thread that says "N00BS!!!! CLICK HERE!!!" or something.

or hack the website to hotlink the new post button to redirecting to the ultimate sticky/thread index, thus requiring that only people who know the web addy for posting a new thread in the sonic boards would be able to.

I'm fine with either [or neither], but I'm leaning towards the latter [of the two].

Edit: ^^^ your post just made me think of footnotes. idk y. having 'stickies' at the bottom of the page though, especially for those ones that haven't been posted in for awhile. idk I'm just thinking out loud right now.

Top Bottom