• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heroes, a reason to watch NBC this fall

Stryks

Smash Hero
The episode was awesome, I loved everything, but what did Noah tell claire when he appeared at the house?, I wasnt present and didnt know what he said...

Nikki dead = THANK YOU

Hiro trapping Adam in a coffin buried several feet from the surface = ABSOLUTE EPIC WIN... tough I'll miss Adam, hes ****ing awesome...

I felt happy and sad when sylar shot Maya, I mean she's annoying as hell but **** one of the raza went down, so when she revived I went Meh...

tough gotta give props to sylar, using both suresh and molly as hostages for say so maya wouldnt kill him, and when he shot here: "See what u made me do?" completely badass...

the fact that colume 3 is called villains... awesome...
hooray it seems lame boy is out XD

Hiro vs Peter was awesome, klove the whole Zap! hiro vanish, attack from behind, time stop hiro! vanish again, hiro grabs peter with sword on the trought, peter zaps and hiro goes down...

lol cool, tough when hiro met nathan again, did he REALLY need to be all happy I mean "FLIYIN MAN!" after he got electrucuted? haha it was funny when hiro appeared and hes like "I have to stop you kensei" and then peter just telekiniesed his *** to the wall XD

overall this episode was great, I can only imagine the episode they would have/did made if it werent for the strike...

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
Nikki dead = THANK YOU
This is a quote. It is made of truth and fact.

Seriously, I never really got a grasp on her superpower. I mean, her power is having a split personality? Does her super-strength only activates when she is either of them?

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
This is a quote. It is made of truth and fact.

Seriously, I never really got a grasp on her superpower. I mean, her power is having a split personality? Does her super-strength only activates when she is either of them?
her power is the super strength, the personality is just her sickness.. and yea, I'm glad she died, I never liked her as a character.. overall I never liked the whole micah family

Stryks

Smash Hero
overall I never liked the whole micah family
and COLINO WINS!!
anyway yeah nathan diying was the most predictibale thing ever as soon as he said the whole 'im gonna tell the truth' thing...

The part were parkman was mindgaming (thats waht ill call it for now long, triying to make people do what u want them to do via mind messages) peter, and peter counter mindgamed him and totalyl telekinised his ***, just like hiro, peter is way too broken, like 50 shieks combined into one, thats how broken he is...

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
YOU TAKE THAT BACK! I'm hoping to GOD that he is off the show forever. Fairy Boy is long gone!
He is trust me, the prdocuser (sorry forgot his name, and cant find a link now but it's on wikipedia aswell) admitted that he made some mistakes with season 2, specifically the timing (virus thing should have came in earlier) and the love storys, which were not working well and were not appreciated at all. So I can assure you all that fairy boy is gone.

Also, take note that this episode was rushed to say the very elast, the series was supposed to last 24 episodes, but they only had 11 ready before the Hollywood writers guild strike..

Also I agree with Stryks, peter is way to broken. Parkman has been training his power and knows how to use it, Peter is just a noob and just finds out that he can control minds and owns parkman.. WTF?

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Nathan gettin shot at the end of the season= ****ing predictable as sooon as i saw him stand at the podium i was like "oh so nathan and jesica die"
Yeah, i thought that too
And this episode was probably the best of the season. The Claire storyline was a little weak though :/ But the showdown for the virus was awesome. Hiro finally has his powers at badass level, but i couldnt help but laugh when he got electrocuted. And Peter kis once again proving to be broken, but still cool and was just awesome jedi-ming choking Hiro. But i just have a gut feeling Adam will go Kill Bill and get out.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Yeah this was the best episode of the season, and kept me on the edge of my seat with my jaw dropped the entire time. Sylar looked like a total druggie at the end; it was comical. At least this season had a better ending, even if it was shorter. I just hope this show comes back soon. I can't stand to wait too long. It's the one show I need to watch every week now that 24 is gone.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Peter is extremely broken, perhaps more so than sylar. Meeting someone is easier than killing someone. The problem is, it seems that the show has no intention of killing Peter.

Also, now that the virus is gona, the future is saved and all, what is the plot going to focus on. Obviously Sylar, but what fun is that? That woud be Peter, Parkman, Hiro, Elle, The whole company, Claire, Mohinder, Noah, Molly and Maya vs. Sylar. Does that seem like a fair conflict?

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Peter is extremely broken, perhaps more so than sylar. Meeting someone is easier than killing someone. The problem is, it seems that the show has no intention of killing Peter.

Also, now that the virus is gona, the future is saved and all, what is the plot going to focus on. Obviously Sylar, but what fun is that? That woud be Peter, Parkman, Hiro, Elle, The whole company, Claire, Mohinder, Noah, Molly and Maya vs. Sylar. Does that seem like a fair conflict?
I just want to see Peter vs. Sylar, now that Peter has learned how to control his powers. Villains is the name of the next chapter, so I'm sure there are more enemies than just Sylar.

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
Peter = Pandoras Box. I expect to see Peter turn into his future self in vol 3.....or HOPE.

But Hiro should go back to his season 1 escapades with Ando

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Peter = Pandoras Box. I expect to see Peter turn into his future self in vol 3.....or HOPE.

But Hiro should go back to his season 1 escapades with Ando
Wow, good deduction there. I never even thought of it. As soon as I saw the blinking light in the background though, I knew something was wrong. I also knew something would happen to Nathan once he started speaking, especially after the touching moment with Peter. Next season is going to be crazy, and I think Hiro may have transformed as a result of his encounters with Monroe/Kensei. I sort of like the darker Hiro though.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I think peter should turn evil or something. Because of Nathan dying, peter is mad and wants revenge on whoever killed him. So he finds out that it was he company, and tries to destroy it, while Noah, claire, elle, mohider, and molly help defend. Then Sylar could also try destroying the company, just to get more powers...That would be a truly epic season.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i wonder why peter never tries to use hiro's power?
i wonder where the Haitian is?

I'm happy to see that everyone is progressing in the use of their powers. Hiro teleported while time was still stopped, Peter was able open the vault and also resist Parkman's orders, Sylar is back, Micah spoke to the traffic light without touching it, etc.

::FalcoFTW::

Smash Apprentice
I wonder how the virus killed so many people if it's not contagious?
Also, what Hiro did to Adam was way worse than killing him. That's crazy scary to spend an eternity in a coffin...alone...reminds me of Hidan from Naruto.

applejack

Smash Journeyman
Adam is extremely patient, so he'll probably get out eventually (eventually being the key word). Or someone can just dig him out.

Peter is way too broken. Peter vs. Matt and Hiro, Peter doesn't slow down. Nice use of Force Choke though. I'm mainly happy that Peter went through not one, but two fights without turning invisible and hiding. (Second Sylar fight, glass in head, wtf)

I agree that Peter will be mad next season, though I think he'll remember Nathan's words and not go evil. But he could probably take down the company by himself.

Peter's blood may have regenerative powers, though it is too bad he never met Linderman.

If Angella's power is weakened persuasion, wouldn't Peter have it too?

How did Hiro teleport Adam and getting away before Adam pressed down on the sword? I didn't see him stop time.

If Peter learned to control Hiro's power, he'd be 50 shieks and 10 Peach's (who only downsmash).

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
I think that, although Peter is sort of broken, he doesn't really tilt the scales to one side or another, seeing as Peter has changed sides on a heartbeat before.

Also, saw the episode again, the Takezo vs Hiro conflict is epic, Adam should come back next series.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Wait a minute. This just came to mind.

If Sylar was infected with a strain of the virus and his powers are gone, then why can he STILL feel the ticking whenever he's around others with powers? Shouldn't he be not able to do that?

Dibs

Smash Lord
That's just his background song. It's not really him hearing the ticking.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Wait a minute. This just came to mind.

If Sylar was infected with a strain of the virus and his powers are gone, then why can he STILL feel the ticking whenever he's around others with powers? Shouldn't he be not able to do that?
I didn't know that was a power. I thought it was dramatic effect. :laugh:

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I only remember the ticking happen after he injected himself with Claire's blood. And it may be for effect as Buzz said.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Peter's blood may have regenerative powers, though it is too bad he never met Linderman.

If Angella's power is weakened persuasion, wouldn't Peter have it too?
I seriously doubt that is her power. They already had Eve and Parkman Sr. that could do that along with Matt right now. A fourth person having the same power but weakened is...weak.

Not all of the powers were passed down. Micah doesn't have the power of either Nikki or DL; Claire can't create fire or fly; Elle isn't an alchemist; Simone didn't have a power that we know of; Sylar's mother didn't have a power; and Hiro's father had never traveled through time.
And Claire and West's baby won't fly or heal. ;)

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
and COLINO WINS!!
anyway yeah nathan diying was the most predictibale thing ever as soon as he said the whole 'im gonna tell the truth' thing...

The part were parkman was mindgaming (thats waht ill call it for now long, triying to make people do what u want them to do via mind messages) peter, and peter counter mindgamed him and totalyl telekinised his ***, just like hiro, peter is way too broken, like 50 shieks combined into one, thats how broken he is...
this was such a sick finale, you reilize he probabally isnt dead for good tho...

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
If Peter and Mohinder have met, shouldn't Peter also have Mohinder's power of super narration?

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I seriously doubt that is her power. They already had Eve and Parkman Sr. that could do that along with Matt right now. A fourth person having the same power but weakened is...weak.

Not all of the powers were passed down. Micah doesn't have the power of either Nikki or DL; Claire can't create fire or fly; Elle isn't an alchemist; Simone didn't have a power that we know of; Sylar's mother didn't have a power; and Hiro's father had never traveled through time.
And Claire and West's baby won't fly or heal. ;)
Uh, I think you misunderstood. Did you forget what Peter's power is?

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
This season was tripped out
It started Soooo slowly with barely anything happening at all, got to a happy medium pace around episodes 7, 8 & 9, and then ended in a huge rush cos of the writers strike. An accelerating paced season

Very happy that Nikki is dead and that Sylar is back, Volume 3 is sure to be better

Chill

Red
BRoomer
The only thing that bothered me is how quickly Peter turned against Hiro. He was actually going to kill him..geez what a jerk. Peter is definately broken, there is no reason he should have been able to fight Matt the king of mind games.

NBC said they would edit footage from future episodes to make a finale if the strike wasn't over. While some things might have been planned it's possible that anit climatic virus ending was part of a new episode or just a re shoot. It would explain why this episode was so fast paced. The season waas supposed to have nearly 30 episodes and we only got 11. I feel so cheated. :(

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
^ Noah Bennet did it

And i swear if Nathan comes back to life ill cry... not that i dont like him, hes one of my favorite characters but they resurect ppl WAY too much on Heroes

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
I wonder what the Hatians going to be up to next season.

He's hard to keep track of. He loyal to Angela (he brought Claire to her, he stayed with the company after she was foced out by Bob - perhaps we dont know this for sure but they did hint at it - and helped Peter esacpe but didnt care to tell her that her son was alive - unless she already knew).

I think Mama. P may have gotten her company ties back by the end of Vol. 2 (thats what her and that phone call seemed to indicate), so is the Hatian going to run back to the company and re-team with HRG.

He was probably with Bennet when he shot Nathan (if he did) to stop Matt and Peter from showcasing their powers straight after. I think the producers havnt decided who the shooter is yet.

I hope it was Claude, the bullets did appear from nowhere. Hopefully he is forced to pair back with Bennet through some unfortanate situation where the company is blackmailing him (like with Bennet, possibly involving the person he was hiding from the company). And The Hatian is off looking out for Claire on Angellas orders (guilt maybe? for killing Claires dad, or being involved at least)

Top Bottom