• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

heres my kirby

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC

Smash Cadet
Well if it makes you feel better your Kirby is bad and so was your opponent.

:)

TheFast

Smash Lord
Michael Jackson is Asian..... thanks for the heads up I always thought he was black. Hes been tricking us all. I just switched to this avatar. Also Im not on the kirby boards that much and just changed my Avatar, so I might be mixed up. I would hope not but accidents happen. Falc do you know who I am?!?!

Also your Kirby isnt "Bad" dont listen to him. DK isnt very good, but im not going to judge him by two videos.

Tips:

-Try timing UpTilt if you use it more than twice in a set patern your going to get predicted.
-Dont go out for Gimps so much, better opponents will just get you for it. You should rarely go out to make it that much more of a surprise and just try to punish them when they come back.
-dont hammer on the ground
- work in more nair, im just learning how great nair can be.
- work on you bair spacing. DI towards, hit, than DI away. This cna be followed with a f-tilt to punish when they try to hit you when you are doing this.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Michael Jackson is Asian..... thanks for the heads up I always thought he was black. Hes been tricking us all. I just switched to this avatar. Also Im not on the kirby boards that much and just changed my Avatar, so I might be mixed up. I would hope not but accidents happen. Fund do you know who I am?!?!

Also your Kirby isnt "Bad" dont listen to him. DK isnt very good, but im not going to judge him by two videos.

Tips:

-Try timing UpTilt if you use it more than twice in a set patern your going to get predicted.
-Dont go out for Gimps so much, better opponents will just get you for it. You should rarely go out to make it that much more of a surprise and just try to punish them when they come back.
-dont hammer on the ground
- work in more nair, im just learning how great nair can be.
- work on you bair spacing. DI towards, hit, than DI away. This cna be followed with a f-tilt to punish when they try to hit you when you are doing this.
He joined 6/9/08 and had the same avatar the entire time. He didn't steal it from you. MJ did go through a lot of surgery, so it's understandable to mix him up with an asian from a small image.

For the record I use the Wiichuck and I had to switch to GC to play the match because I forgot to bring mine. /johns >_>

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
O_O

21 posts in 8 years, and 2 of them in this thread?

Falco said:
Something's not right here
I watched a bit. Don't jump into fully charged DK Fsmashes. I know it's easy to do XD freaking huge range and mindgameyness

um....I wasn't really paying attention. Your Kirby seemed pretty good, but the opponent had controller johns (I know if I was using a Wiimote instead of my regular GCC, I would look ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE) so yeah

Maybe record more matches with him playing better? XD

also, I'll request for this thread to be closed so the other one gets used

TheFast

Smash Lord
He joined 6/9/08 and had the same avatar the entire time. He didn't steal it from you. MJ did go through a lot of surgery, so it's understandable to mix him up with an asian from a small image.

For the record I use the Wiichuck and I had to switch to GC to play the match because I forgot to bring mine. /johns >_>
Changing controllers is a john but an understandiable one. The DK didnt look bad just looked like he was having trouble with something. That explains what ^____^

Seriously though my kirby was worst than this two weeks agos. Now my Kirby is awesome. Just practice Kirby is a great character.

KiraNumber7

Smash Apprentice
wow that uhh kinda hurts...

my kirby is better nao to this was a while bak, but this was the only time i had a camera i didnt get GOOD vids just vids

and i guess im sorry to people, MJ sure does dance lik an asian...

AmazingXeno

Smash Cadet
His Kirby is actually very good, I don't use him, I use Ganon, and Kirby is VERY hard to beat with him...>.<

DFat2

Smash Journeyman
His Kirby is actually very good, I don't use him, I use Ganon, and Kirby is VERY hard to beat with him...>.<
Nah, you shouldn't have trouble playing Kirby with Gannon. According to the Gannon Boards, its pretty even and pretty easy to play Kirby.

Veggi

Smash Champion
If you don't give him examples, what you're saying is useless. Do you really think people on the opposing side will care what you say if you don't give them a reason to believe it?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I like how that first post, the one linking you to the thread you're supposed to use to get critiqued, got completely ignored.

Go post your videos there, then you may get more feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom