• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
my chances of attending this are 15%

if I DO attend this, I will most likely not be able to enter due to time constraints.

I don't know if i'd drive 4-5 hours one way just to chill, though.

I'll see y'all at Apex XD!!!

What can I do to make this more available to you? If there is anything I can do...

No Toasty? Wut? ;_;

Is this striking or is it random? I know it's the Pound 4 stages...
Striking, ya digg.

Charlie has not updated this thread, but I have updated mine.

New stage list + Striking.

.__.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
nah the reality of the situation is that I need to make a ton of sacrifices in order to maintain the neccesary level of dedication to my business.

I already took an unprecendented 5 days off for Pound [when I normally only take ONE beyond my normal one-a-week every month or two for personal days, so I don't wanna call in too many favors because I really want to go to Apex and I'll need to take a bunch of days off for that, too.

>_<

sorry!

also, i can't afford to pay my employees to keep covering for me so I can go to tourneys :(

rhan

Smash Hero
Striking, ya digg.

Charlie has not updated this thread, but I have updated mine.

New stage list + Striking.

.__.
If I come I'll be a spectator now. Might do doubles with S-Man just cause we almost took a match off M2K and Chu last time.

PP & Lozr: We're commin' for ya! ;)

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
I'll can not only bring my setup. But I can also bring my capture card and record some matches. Anybody want to record some matches with me~

:laugh:

rhan

Smash Hero
I would **** anyone in that matchup who's name isn't Blazing, GERM, and Skler....

GET AT ME!!!

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
Awesome guys, glad to hear it! I'll be wearing a black bunny hat, you can't miss me~
I'm excited to get these matches in with you :chuckle:

EDIT: Actually by this time, I should be carrying around a Hylian shield with me, screw the bunny hat :chuckle:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
id love to come to this for brawl

if someone from FL were driving and could give me a ride

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
toasty i haven't seen you in forever and i'm finally going to one of these so i'd really like you to come but if not its cool
****ing Frames!

it was...what...TO5? wait, WERE YOU THERE? I'm a bad friend >_<

I have a feeling you weren't, though...but...wait..you had to be there!...right?

>_>!!!

either way, the last time before that was ROM1.

we need to fix that.

it's a shame that yesterday I just fired the one guy who can legitimately fill in for me whenever I needed it...*sigh*

Frames

DI
****ing Frames!

it was...what...TO5? wait, WERE YOU THERE? I'm a bad friend >_<

I have a feeling you weren't, though...but...wait..you had to be there!...right?

>_>!!!

either way, the last time before that was ROM1.

we need to fix that.

it's a shame that yesterday I just fired the one guy who can legitimately fill in for me whenever I needed it...*sigh*
no i missed to5 :( the last oos tournament i was at was genesis...but i dont think u were there

im going to see u somehow toasty i just gotta figure it out

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
If anyone could pick me up for this that would be great. Cash compensation for your trouble.

I'll also be bringing a setup. So get HYPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom