• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
Man.... I loved HERB2 so much that I REALLY want to come to HERB3....

But lots of **** is going down in March for me... :(:(:(:(:(

I'll miss seeing you broz.

GofG

Smash Champion
if there is a microwave, there will be nachos

I call dibs on OOS spots

let's Ness ditto...I imagine you've improved a lot and I've gotten better at the matchup now, so it should be a lot of fun! [I had some AMAAAZING Ness dittos at ROM! SOOO much fun! Oh man...can't wait]
hell yeah dude. I stopped maining ness when I realised that... well... he sucks. but i still bring him out all the time in friendlies and i'd like to think i'm a lot better than I was.

Also yeah, you get a spot guaranteed. Anyone else from GA need a spot?

Vilt

Smash Lord
Sorry about not updating more info but i got a lot of stuff going on.

But updates will happen soon. Location of venue is almost confirmed. Brawl + is having it's own ENTIRE day so get hyped and let everyone know!

People must pre-reg also. I will be adding brawl+ to the payment list on the website in the next week.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Give me the option to pay for single's and doubles at the same time and I'll enter, Vilt.
This.

And everybody should pre-reg. If the tourney is run any better than the last one AND everyone pre-regs, then the schedule will probably run smoothly. It's worth having singles bracket start at a reasonable time, unlike at the last herbs.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
people need to quit *****ing about pre-registering. Seriously people, it's 2009. learn to use the internet to your advantage.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Give me the option to pay for single's and doubles at the same time and I'll enter, Vilt.
Let me point out that I will pre-reg online and I'm not *****ing about it, but I'm not doing it twice. It's not hard to add other options to make the process much easier for the people registering and for Vilt to keep track of.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I agree with Dark Hart.

Let RXgaming do their thing, but don't RELY on them when you can DEPEND on Sleepy.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Not gonna try and start a war here, but people said your commentary was bad Lucas, so does it REALLY matter?

We can use Yayuhz and he can say ****** like 15 times in a row at the match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom