• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 2: Gboro NC, Melee/Brawl(July 25th-26th) M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy

Smash Master
i see my post was ignored

no johns!

like jeez, when i get a bit more money on my card, hell, i'll take cash from people and pay online for them

lol it's not that hard guise

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sorry we're not all rich like you foxy

some people don't have cards nor parents that will pay for them

Foxy

Smash Master
i have no monies

i keep saying just have a friend who CAN pay online do it for you... why would it have to be your parents?

do kids these days hang on just their parents for everything?

rhan

Smash Hero
Ok seriously. We need to come to a mutual agreement on how the younger crowd can pay....

I uderstand that online pay IS the best way to save time. But we just really cannot do that. Most of us don't know people with the ability to pay online either.

Foxy

Smash Master
i just think that the kids who don't already have access to online payment think it's harder than it is.

if you don't have any friends who can, ask a smasher.

i would love to see this kind of discussion in the Pound 4 thread, where online payment is mandatory.

Vilt

Smash Lord
i just think that the kids who don't already have access to online payment think it's harder than it is.

if you don't have any friends who can, ask a smasher.

i would love to see this kind of discussion in the Pound 4 thread, where online payment is mandatory.
o.O wait what? Pound 4 is going down? O.o Serious business?

Lawl. I love what he did and am stealing the idea.

Vilt

Smash Lord
No more credit card johns.

GET A VISA GIFTCARD! Load it with what you need and pay.

i better see lots of emails soon so I can get this **** rolling.

Link to finding where Visa Giftcards are sold is under the Instructions in FIRST POST!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
"Mom, take me to the store."
"Why?"
"So I can buy a Visa Giftcard."
"Why?"
"So I can pay for a tournament over the internet."
"They're just going to take your money alex, no."

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Hickory and Greensboro are different places. Stores aren't really in walking distance here. I'll see what I can do.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This method will weed out and separate the boys from the MEN. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

But seriously, though....... weed the weak out.

Vilt

Smash Lord
"Mom, take me to the store."
"Why?"
"So I can buy a Visa Giftcard."
"Why?"
"So I can pay for a tournament over the internet."
"They're just going to take your money alex, no."
"Mom, I personally know the guy doing it. He's a bro"
"Okay sweetie. Whatever you want."
Fixed. Do it stingers.

Foxy

Smash Master
sigh...

if you kids don't know any friend or smasher who can do the online payment for you AND your parents dislike smash and/or driving enough that you can't get a visa giftcard AND you don't have someone else who could take you to a store AND you don't have the money for one...

how the HELL do you ever play in smash tournaments

makes no sense to me.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
There is really no point anymore right?
People who can pay online: pay
People who can't pay online: Don't pay>Pay at door>Get added into pools later

Since it's only a few people who can't pay online, it won't take that long to add them into the pools mirite?

Foxy

Smash Master
except that lots of people actually don't want to pay online out of laziness too... and we don't want tons of people just doing that because they'll just get a worse pool.

i suppose that's how it'll go down, though.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I dont think there would be enough people for pools anyways so everything will work out.

0Room

Smash Lord
First off, I think you've got Foxy down on the attendance list twice; place number 3 and number 20.Second, I'm interested in going and I'll bring a wii with Melee and a TV.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
BEHR, stop getting so dang discouraged and saying S like that in the freakin tournament thread. It's about attitude. If you want it to be big, hype it to people you know and keep positive.

I'm going to start hyping soon(I'm not kidding), and if I can't get many new posts in one of the threads then we'll wait until after Genesis.

I REFUSE to believe that any tournament with Mango and M2K at it will not draw a crowd. Thing is, Genesis will have both of them there, and is close to this tournament, so there's no point in thinking about this one yet. I'm sure that we'll have more interest as we near Genesis and right after. Please do not give up hope yet, as there is absolutely NO reason to.

Vilt

Smash Lord
I also plan on getting the bigger room at the hotel so we can fit 200 people and it would make it this tourney even more possible if you pay online.

Money is getting tight and I am handling this all on my own. Hoping to nail a sponser sometime this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom