• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianTheLion

Smash Journeyman
i have a question about being edguarded when u r hit while your charging your barrlels. umm wht can u do about the lag after being hit while in your up-b that will bring u back on the stage??? oh also can u get out of diddys f-smash by smashDIing the first hit or just get of of it any way??

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
already did nobody answered me i was ignored :(
You posted that only 7 minutes ago. You can't just expect us to all be contently on that topic waiting for a reply. You didn't even give people a chance to respond. If they really ignored you they would have kept posting on the same topic and not answering your question. Nobody replying over 7 minutes is not an excuse to make a topic.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
guilty gear game...its AWESOME>>>>like sockem boppers awesome O_<<<<<

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
My brothers getting Blazblue, he cant stop talking about it. he says he's gonna force me to like that game.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
My brothers getting Blazblue, he cant stop talking about it. he says he's gonna force me to like that game.
u better like the game...guilty gear is known for its balance in characters (except for eddie...but he is nothing like metaknight or sagat from street fighter) and the combos are intense!!! especially the weird character graphics and gimicks of each character

for instance

i main a vampire girl who has a cat umbrella with its own emotions :3 who shoots frogs and lightning rods and controls wind :p

DFEAR

Smash Hero
...better than melee? if u love fighting games u must love combos...if u love combos u do not like brawl...if u like fighting games u like air combos...if u like air combos...GO BE WEEGEE D=<!!!!

<insert the jk smileyface with a shot of vodka in his hands while ur at it>

edit:
soul calibur doesnt count xD

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
u better like the game...guilty gear is known for its balance in characters (except for eddie...but he is nothing like metaknight or sagat from street fighter) and the combos are intense!!! especially the weird character graphics and gimicks of each character

for instance

i main a vampire girl who has a cat umbrella with its own emotions :3 who shoots frogs and lightning rods and controls wind :p
i played Guilty Gear a couple times before. i always picked Johnny. He swings like Meta Knght lol:laugh: i was actually pretty good with him, made nice use of the coins.

Brawl is the best fighting game and I like a lot of fighting games.
To me, brawl is more like a party game rather than a fighting game.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
<---he is better man(avvy) :p S+ tier too... STOMP> everything

and yes brawl was meant to be a family and friends party game and thats how it will end up being : <...the competitive scene is based around its glitches hell if bomberman had glitches i be playing that competitively too

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lets go discover some o-o? i seriously think party games with glitches are intense...look at mario kart 64...friggin luigi circuit glitch is broken!

200mph is NOT SLOW!!!

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
It was intended to be a party/fighter game, it turned out differently. And I do like Brawl more than Melee. IMO combos take out the point of the game. The game is supposed to give you a full range of motion on a 2D plain and combos took away from that. You wern't in control of your motion at all times whereas in Brawl, all your actions affect you at all times. And to all you people who say Brawl is simple compared to Melee and that melee takes more skill should be the best players in the world for knowing and mastering every aspect of the game.

/rant

that was fun :) M2K and NL don't have anything on ADHD. Just saying.

EDIT: I like Soul Calibur. Thats mainly because it's the first 3d fighter I got into and I love making chicks with huge bewbs for no apparent reason. I don't even get off on it, I am just fascinated at how much effort went into by the dev team to make it so appealing to 15 year old kids.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
brawl is strategic i support strategic hence why i play and like it. mindgames> techskill
melee is technical i support technical but dont play it. due to the 0-death combos, they are so meh.

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
Looks at IC...

and yes I agree with you. Combos belong in other series but not Smash. Diddy is an exception for reasons unknown.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
smash is the ultimate game in mindgames....u cant really mindgame opponents in streetfighter or guilty gear...sure u can "fake" them out...but for how long? and it doesnt really affect the gameplay as much as it does smash...i cant be jump cancelling to mindgame my opponent in other fighting games can i now? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom