• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help v.s. Pit

kirbypika

Smash Cadet
So theres this guy I play with all the time. He mains pit and I simply cannot get past 2 of his main attacks. His arrows and the angel ring. I simply cannot get past with Ike. Constantly powershielding the arrows and he still shoots. When I get within range, he uses his angel ring. I cannot get out of angel ring. Maybe i'm not using proper DI, but even if i do get out, Pit has time to fsmash me. The only time i can beat his Pit is using my main (Kirby) or Meta knight. Any other characters and i get *****. Especially slower moving characters like Dorf and Ike. Any tips guys?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Aww, I was hoping somebody (actually you, Burrito), would cover the flaming portion.

All I did was just try to be nice, even though I was headbanging.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
umm ok?

Well I can't give any real advice besides get better. The pit you describe shouldn't be giving you much trouble but I'm pretty sure Fair can out range angel ring so use that thing. or go MK which is easier.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Nrgh...you're no fun Burrito, all you either do is balantaly flame me, or some other junk here and there!

Although he is right, Pit should not be giving you too much trouble...

•Col•

Smash Champion
Nrgh...you're no fun Burrito, all you either do is balantaly flame me, or some other junk here and there!
I'm pretty sure that's just his nature........ xD

Flaming someone is like crack for him or sumthin.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well d***, it's not that it annoys me, but why me in particular...?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Nrgh, I told you I play both Ike and Sonic equally!

...@#$% man, if there's anything Brawl allows, it's a huge variety of characters anybody can easily main...

D

Deleted member

I play this match all the time. Pit WILL damage you, the idea is to trade damage and to outlive him. Walk and don't run, it makes blocking arrows easier. When he does a move, attack it. If you space correctly, you should win.

Frankly, his side B isn't even that obnoxious. Try fighting a pit that stands there holding his rapid A.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Look in the match-up guide. >_>

Or, just space correctly, dodge arrows, blah blah blah and you have a chance to win.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
I suggest just ftilting the ring. That's right, ftilt the hell out of it and then if it clanks (which it might, I don't play enough Pits to know) jab the hell out of him.

•Col•

Smash Champion
I suggest just ftilting the ring. That's right, ftilt the hell out of it and then if it clanks (which it might, I don't play enough Pits to know) jab the hell out of him.
The ftilt will hit him, if I remember correctly......

D

Deleted member

ftilt fair bair nair will beat it every time. if you have balls, charge a fsmash and let him slide into it. after 2 of those most pits stop and try other things.

kirbypika

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the help guys, succeded in beating him with Dorf yesterday, going to try with Ike later today. Thanks again.

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
kinzer u have a sonic avatar and ur character is sonic and ur sig is sonic. you main sonic.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
So...not like you don't have anybody else you can play decently as well, do you?

Top Bottom