• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me help you get others to APEX 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If Paypal information is not provided to me then I can't send the donation. I am not mailing cash.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Holding off on matching donations to Japan for secret reasons, at the moment, but thanks anyway.

MVD

Smash Master
hey guys, how can I set one of these up? last minute circumstances are making this trip a bit difficult for me, I have a one way flight to get to apex but I dont have enough for a return flight or any hotel expenses while im there, so how can I do all of this? I'd greatly appreciate any and all help I can get

MVD

Smash Master
just make a thread and put it where? under tournament discussion or what?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm an entry-level programmer for a deceptively named company.

MX778

Smash Journeyman
I need to get to Apex, but all I'd really require is a ride. Is anyone willing to drop by Columbus and help this Yoshi get to this destination? :)

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Ankoku, you're a really generous and amazing person. I am very thankful for the monetary help you gave me without even knowing me or talking to me. Which is something that not everyone does, even the persons who are really rich. And for your demonstration of generousity, I would like to give you something from Chile when I see you at Apex. It won't be a expensive thing, but something that has a sentimental affect from me. Hopefully you like it!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hi, aisight!

I realize your offer has ended as of 1st January but a good friend and member of my region's Brawl community has met with some unexpected financial pressure.

As much as we would like to help subsidize his entire trip to Apex this year, many of us are simply too young or are students and can not afford to pay for the entire trip.

Anyway, I'd just like to ask if your offer is still available (despite passing the deadline). Thanks!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm under the impression that Apex registration ended at the same time that my offer did.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh he's already registered and in the pools. Sorry, we're kind of at a loss over how we can get our friend to Apex. :(

I understand though, thanks anyway! :)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ankoku: The best there ever was.

I think maybe: I could even win a set with him, e'en if I never won it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom