• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help against Peach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Hey, kind of new here.

Anyways, I have some trouble fighting Peach. I've recently discovered Sheik as my main and have been able to now beat every other character my friend uses besides Peach. The thing I often use for KO's is the aerial jab which sends the opponent horizontal. Because of Peach's floatiness and unbearable recovery, I can never seem to get her that way, which leaves me stripped of options.

So, any advice on other effective methods of Ko'ing Peach? (Besides the Up smash and ariel, I thought those two a bit obvious.

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
you don't really have any other vertical kills besides u smash and uair. the uair is a pretty good option unless your playing PAL. I suppose you could try to hit her with the fair in such a way as to send her horizontally down.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Best ways to kill Peach:

1. Fair
2. Uair
3. Sweet spot Bair
4. Down Smash (Dependant on stage size)
5. JC Up smash

I say JC up smash, because you probably wouldn't land one just standing there.

garrR

Smash Apprentice
i usually rely on dthrow -> u-air as my main killing move against peach.

i find it pretty hard to land an upsmash on anyone.

McFly

Smash Cadet
At about 90 to 95% you can down throw to up air and hit a good portion of the time. Depending on the stage, this will often KO her, as long as they don't get an insane DI. And as long as you can hit with the F Air you might as well keep doing it, and just practice your edge guarding. Try dashing off and doing another F Air or even a N Air. Oh, and I almost forgot needles. Sometimes this hurts more than helps against Peach, though.

McFly

Smash Cadet
I don't think you can ever land it at a damage high enough to KO though. I have difficulty landing it on Marth on almost any damage level. Peach is extremely floaty and has some very quick aerials. Against an experienced Peach you will have a hard time landing the down throw to up smash. But, it can probably be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom