• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Smash Fans! this is Masahiro Sakurai, creator of Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Great Britain — Current local time: 4:42 PM on Wednesday, August 22
Tokyo, Japan — Current local time: 12:42 AM on Thursday, August 23
New York, New York, US — Current local time: 11:42 AM on Wednesday, August 22
Berlin, Germany — Current local time: 5:42 PM on Wednesday, August 22
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia — Current local time: 1:42 AM on Thursday, August 23
Moscow, Russia — Current local time: 7:42 PM on Wednesday, August 22

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Why do mods let these threads live?

Are they hoping that someone will actually be right? I'm just curious.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
this thread is great! i can't believe somebody actually did this!!

tell you what sakurai, if you can tell us what's going to happen tomorrow, i'll believe you and we can just shut up about you being a fake. until then, i'm not going to believe anything you have to say. i mean you already edited out olimar and replaced with diddy, that right there pretty much confirms a fake.

go ahead, prove to us Sakurai

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Its an honor to have mister Sakurai registered in our smash boards!!!!.

First of all, let me say thanks in name of all of the users in this forum, for doing an outstanding job in making Brawl the masterpiece of game it deserves to be!.

We would like to hear more fomr you in the future,!!! information directly from the own creator !!!!!

Please enjoy your stay and come back from lunch breaks quicker!!!.

I acnt wairt for you to reveal Cloud or Sephirot as hidden characters!!

Speachami

Smash Cadet
You all feed the troll by giving it attention. Stop and let this whole ****-box fade away into inactivity.

Or better yet, a handy-dandy mod can just lock this topic and ban the ****er. I'm satisfied with both options.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Its an honor to have mister Sakurai registered in our smash boards!!!!.

First of all, let me say thanks in name of all of the users in this forum, for doing an outstanding job in making Brawl the masterpiece of game it deserves to be!.

We would like to hear more fomr you in the future,!!! information directly from the own creator !!!!!

Please enjoy your stay and come back from lunch breaks quicker!!!.

I acnt wairt for you to reveal Cloud or Sephirot as hidden characters!!
/sarcasm off?

EDIT: And Speachami, we should keep this open a while longer! Let him get trapped in his lies!

psyt

Smash Journeyman
Hey sakurai, if you are the real sakurai, sorry for the doubts of your credibility if it really is you, but i mean, you can easily prove us right or wrong. Just give smashboards some exclusive info you reveal here first, then on the blog, by say an hour or something, it doesn't have to be anything big, like say... stickers pt2, or something previously seen in a trailor.

one little thing like that could silence us all, i wonder why you don't do it?

are you familair with wavedashing, sakurai?

Kirye

Smash Ace
Is that really him? Does he really come on here?
Of course he does, he logs under the username McFox. He was just throwing us off earlier saying the IP is from Atlanta or wherever to see if we'd really believe it or not.

*No, don't go PM him asking him to include Master Chief in Brawl, i'm being sarcastic*

Jordo

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai would go to bed before 12:30am, because he tirelessly works on a great game called Super Smash Bros Brawl, what the hell are you doing?

Edit: And who the hell says "Duke?"
Put up your dukes? Who are you trying to be? Steve Urkell?

Pit 42

Smash Lord
That's funny. Why didn't he post this information on the Dojo...

As assured to us on The Colbert Report last night, anyone can have any identity they choose on the internet, so if this guy wants to live his fantasy of being Sakurai, just let him. ;)

Star105

Smash Journeyman
That's funny. Why didn't he post this information on the Dojo...

As assured to us on The Colbert Report last night, anyone can have any identity they choose on the internet, so if this guy wants to live his fantasy of being Sakurai, just let him. ;)
nice...............

also if this guy was sakurai why would he be using his own name as a screen name for forums...... also for all we know he could not even bother with the forums.......... or he could be on these forums on a different name posting ideas and seeing as we react to the ideas (well not the "this isn't true because u have no proof" ) but most likely he just is working on the game and doesn't post things on the internet until the updates........

so in conclusion i think hes not here and does not know about the discussions that we have about the game and is proabably pleased to see such support for his game....

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I hope this is true. Cause if it is I'm getting my favorite character on the day of the release! Jigglypuff! You never know it could be him.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
If it werent for the numerous typos, I would consider believing this.

Sorry, Pseudo-Sakurai =[

ripa9

Smash Apprentice
Only 4 3rd party characters?
Well then Rayman isnt gonna be in there! :urg:

K. Im not gonna buy that game...

E:
This guy's a faker! Faker!!
I hope you are right!

PS. I hate com Ice Climbers. And nobody isnt gonna use them.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Anytime you see a post like this and you aren't sure whether or not you should believe it, just remember that you can always tell the liars by following these easy steps:

1. They're ALL liars!!!

TheBlackblaze

Smash Cadet
*face_plain* who do you think updates the site in english moron, jeez just because he's japanese doesn't mean he's incapable of speaking 'ze eenglish!

Revven

FrankerZ
*Facepalm*

I don't believe this guy at all. As nice as it would be to actually have all this come true, I don't think it is. Also, an IP doesn't really tell us anything, how do you know he isn't using a proxy? That would explain the different/odd location of where the IP is coming from. Not trying to DEFEND the guy, but there's always that as a possibility.

In short, we should just keep this thread open just to see if he keeps up with this. But...why does he have 16 posts if I don't see 16 posts in this thread by him? Did he post elsewhere on here? :S

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I'm getting tired of seeing these trolls making topics and gullible people actually believing their lies. I'm sure others are, too.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
You people really think Sakurai just decided to learn rnglish, come here, and post all the secrets. yeah. right. give me a break, this is the dumbest faker I have ever seen. At least put a little effort into it.

D

Deleted member

I feel we are kindered spirits Sakurai-sama. You seem to care very much for your creations, as we do.

I'd like to recommend a few topics for your development crew to look at. If any member of your team has seen several of FlipTroopa's posts, they are amazing. Many others also deserve a mention, not least those who have constructed character support pages that would do well for your team to search around, and those who check your updates daily.

If anything, please look at my Ralph topic, at least for the next game, sir.

I'd very much like to believe you are who you say you are. So, any answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom