• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I cleaned up the banners a bit for those who are using it. As always, you can use them if you would like.

Without shadow:

With shadow:

Would love a stage based off the Satorl Marsh, the Night-time version of the song is beyond amazing.

Last edited:

FiXalaS

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
4293-9334-7517
Not to hijack the current discussion again but, I cleaned up the banners a bit for those who are using it.

Without shadow:

With shadow:

Would love a stage based off the Satorl Marsh, the Night-time version of the song is beyond amazing.
Well, Thank you :p

Last edited:

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
well here's hoping for a reveal announcement tonight guys

CrimsonVallier

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KipVallier
3DS FC
3866-8291-8606
I cleaned up the banners a bit for those who are using it. As always, you can use them if you would like.

Without shadow:

With shadow:

Thanks for letting us use that as a signature.
Me included.:grin:

T.R "River"

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hidanclub
3DS FC
4382-2201-8687
It actually upsets me that we as the community are always wrong....like as hard as we pray to Meyneth that we get a trailer announcement or something, we're almost always wrong. Something good and amazing is going to happen only when we don't predict it or expect it. That's the only pattern I can confirm is real.

Last edited:

MeekMeek93

Smash Cadet
It actually upsets me that we as the community are always wrong....like as hard as we pray to Meyneth that we get a trailer announcement or something, we're almost always wrong. Something good and amazing is going to happen only when we don't predict it or expect it. That's the only pattern I can confirm is real.
You're doing it wrong. PRAY TO LADY MEYNETH AND LORD ZANZA!

Whit

Smash Journeyman
So... Still haven't heard about the multiplayer?

Was it confirmed or something?
I never heard about any multiplayer. That would be amazing though!

Also The PotD is major late! Meaning we could be about to get our Monado boy! Or maybe an announcement of a trailer Robin/Lucina style!

T.R "River"

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hidanclub
3DS FC
4382-2201-8687
I never heard about any multiplayer. That would be amazing though!

Also The PotD is major late! Meaning we could be about to get our Monado boy! Or maybe an announcement of a trailer Robin/Lucina style!
Going off of what I said about not seeing it coming, remember how for a few days after the Robin and Lucina trailer it would automatically que up the video when you go on the website? What if Sakurai just did that. Dropped a reveal trailer on us with no announcement or warning. Just bam. I would love that

Whit

Smash Journeyman
Going off of what I said about not seeing it coming, remember how for a few days after the Robin and Lucina trailer it would automatically que up the video when you go on the website? What if Sakurai just did that. Dropped a reveal trailer on us with no announcement or warning. Just bam. I would love that
Well we are crashing right now, and I think this is the latest PotD ever. We… actually might be getting something significant tonight. Here's to hoping it's Shulk!

T.R "River"

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hidanclub
3DS FC
4382-2201-8687
Well we are crashing right now, and I think this is the latest PotD ever. We… actually might be getting something significant tonight. Here's to hoping it's Shulk!
Yeah I think this is the latest it's ever been. Since E3 2013, never been this late. If it's not something big I'm going to be very disappointed.
*Edit Ok I'm getting less concerned with how long it's taking to get this pic of the day and more concerned with whether there will be one at all........o-o

Last edited:

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
XENOBLADE MUSIC JUST GOT CONFIRMED FOR SMASH BROS

"
ACE (TOMOri Kudo / CHiCO)Xenoblade Chronicles
"

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Yoko Shimimora and Yasunori Mitsuda are also on the list (the two others who did Xenoblade along with ACE+)

CodyOdyO

Smash Cadet
I was also about to comment about the music update, but looks like I've been beaten to the punch. I'm pretty confident that Shulk will be our next swordsman.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was today. If the potd isn't up in half an hour I'm going to bed, and will miss out on the undoubted hype if it is a Shulk announcement.

MonadoFriday doesn't sound as catchy, but I'm sure you guys don't mind. :p

T.R "River"

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hidanclub
3DS FC
4382-2201-8687
I was also about to comment about the music update, but looks like I've been beaten to the punch. I'm pretty confident that Shulk will be our next swordsman.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was today. If the potd isn't up in half an hour I'm going to bed, and will miss out on the undoubted hype if it is a Shulk announcement.

I'm pretty sure the Music was the Pic of the Day.....

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

I don't think we will get any thing special to day,but not to say we wouldn't get something next week.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom