• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tailsluigi

Smash Rookie
Everyone, Do you believed in the heart of the Shulk and his Monado? Mean that he will be confirmed for Smash.

The reason I say that cause Someone post a video him being deconfirmed cause the licensed tag on the paper box art of the game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Everyone, Do you believed in the heart of the Shulk and his Monado? Mean that he will be confirmed for Smash.

The reason I say that cause Someone post a video him being deconfirmed cause the licensed tag on the paper box art of the game.
I think that Shulk is playable in Smash. He doesn't need a leak to get in and that box art means nothing when Monolith Soft doesn't need to be credited.
I'm confident in him and the power of the Monado. The future will belong to him!

Last edited by a moderator:

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687

We've discussed that multiple times. That might just mean companies whose characters are on the box art. And Monolith may not need to be credited since Nintendo owns them and Xenoblade. Also, Itoi isn't credited even though we know there's Earthbound content.

Tl;dr: not a threat. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
We've discussed that multiple times. That might just mean companies whose characters are on the box art. And Monolith may not need to be credited since Nintendo owns them and Xenoblade. Also, Itoi isn't credited even though we know there's Earthbound content.

Yeah, we have debunked this 10+ times already, seriously. Shulk is in. I am certain.

Tailsluigi

Smash Rookie
I think that Shulk is playable in Smash. He doesn't need a leak to get in and that box art means nothing when Monolith Soft doesn't need to be credited.
I'm confident in him and the power of the Monado. The future will belong to him!
Alright, I believed so too.

Yeah, we have debunked this 10+ times already, seriously. Shulk is in. I am certain.
Sorry, I guess I miss that part to you all. My bad. It just I don't check too much unless I wanted too. So just, You're all right for Shulk being here.

SaberPichu

Smash Cadet

I believe that everything in this world is dictated by the passage of fate. As all that exists is interconnected time can flow only towards the inevitable... That which will be, will be. This was all predestined.

Seriously though, the licensing on the box is only for the people on the box.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Alright, I believed so too.

Sorry, I guess I miss that part to you all. My bad. It just I don't check too much unless I wanted too. So just, You're all right for Shulk being here.
Eh, it's fine. Happens to all of us some time. :p

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
We've been over this before.

The copyright is supposed to be for playable characters only, and that the box only highlights the ones that were confirmed at the time of publication. It won't reveal anything that would spoil any secret characters. Past games have done this before, for example Super Smash Bros. and Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Last edited:

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Edit: Nevermind, none of the links worked for some reason so I'm just erasing the post...

Pretend Monado Speed was used here and your eyes flew right over the post towards that amazing banner below

Last edited:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I made a banner!

It may be super late to make a support banner but I got bored lol

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
It's free to use for whoever wants to. Knowing me, I'll probably keep making changes to the banner.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
If Gaur plains is in with night and day cycles it would be awesome if several of the tracks that could play on the stage would switch from day to night music whenever the stage changed.

Last edited:

AncientBaby

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AncientBaby
3DS FC
4854-6493-8093
If Gaur plains is in with night and day cycles it would be awesome if several of the tracks that could play on the stage would switch from day to night music whenever the stage changed.
So much music between daytime, nighttime, and Reyn Time!

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Being able to choose between a "Day" and "Night" version do Gaur Plains sounds like a cool idea.

I actually like the Nighttime rendition of Gaur Plains more than the Daytime one.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Being able to choose between a "Day" and "Night" version do Gaur Plains sounds like a cool idea.

I actually like the Nighttime rendition of Gaur Plains more than the Daytime one.
I hope they have the tracks from Xenoblade fade from, daytime theme to night time theme, just like the original game

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I hope they have the tracks from Xenoblade fade from, daytime theme to night time theme, just like the original game
I feel that will most likely be the case (music and stage wise). Battlefield shifts in time and Yoshi's Island in Brawl changed music according to the season, so they can definitely do the same for Gaur Plains.

zippy3214

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps if you wanted to have the stage stay on day or night, you could hold L or R, L for day, R for night, similar to holding L or R to get the underground stage in Mushroomy Kingdom.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Perhaps if you wanted to have the stage stay on day or night, you could hold L or R, L for day, R for night, similar to holding L or R to get the underground stage in Mushroomy Kingdom.
There was a way to manually choose between those? Didn't know that.

I think I would prefer separate Day and Night stages instead of all in one. I wouldn't want the music to get interrupted. :p

zippy3214

Smash Journeyman
There was a way to manually choose between those? Didn't know that.

I think I would prefer separate Day and Night stages instead of all in one. I wouldn't want the music to get interrupted. :p
Yeah, I think some stages would work better at night then at day. Satorl Marsh comes to mind, so beautiful at night. Also, preference on Valak Mountain as a stage: day or night?

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I want Eryth sea at night with shooting stars. That would be the best stage ever.

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I think some stages would work better at night then at day. Satorl Marsh comes to mind, so beautiful at night. Also, preference on Valak Mountain as a stage: day or night?
Well, night is pretty, and I like the music more, but daytime is cool (GEDDIT) during a blizzard.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
how would he who gets in our way or engage the enemy work then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom