• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
If anyone asks we're talking about Attack on Bionis/Mechonis. That's totally what we mean when we mention titans, right?
Off topic again, but I was planning on making a gif with something happening.
Art! Or Nightmare Fuel. Either way works.
Are you satan @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime ? Because this is definitely something you can only witness in hell.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I'd be mad if he was a clone just because their isso much they can do with him Lucina I'm ok with since I was expecting her to be a marth clone if she got in plus I got robin my other hope for smash so I can't be mad their

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Also:

Bring-it.gif

Bring it K. Rool support thread.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Yeah, by now I would easily say that Shulk is one of the most requested characters. Hes in the top 3 in fact.

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
And one of the more likely to get in I can understand K.Rool,but i don't really care for Ridley pleas don't kill me
Well, in my opinion Shulk is more likely than both Ridley and K. Rool, based on all the evidence we have stacked. I would like both of them too though.

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Well, in my opinion Shulk is more likely then both Shulk and K. Rool, based on all the evidence we have stacked. I would like both of them too though.
You heard it here first folks, Shulk > Shulk!
By the way,
And one of the more likely to get in I can understand K.Rool,but i don't really care for Ridley pleas don't kill me
I will ****ing murder you.
joking of course except maybe not

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
The thing that makes this thread so hard to keep on-topic imo, is that everything feels so obvious. Shulk in smash is a perfect fit, we have many great moveset ideas, all the music is amazing, every stage idea sounds awesome etc etc. Because of that, discussions about representation are often very boring since everyone agrees about everything pretty much.
It's very simple:

Patrick (Us): We should take everything in Xenoblade Chronicles......and put it in Super Smash Bros 4.

There's so many things I love about Xenoblade Chronicles that Sakurai would actually have to put effort into representing it poorly for me. (I'd be happy with any stage that wasn't Mechonis Field)

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Guys, don't trust @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime , he admitted to being Satan at the beginning of this page!

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
I am indifferent to Ridley, but I hate how polarizing he is. Describe the Smash comunity in one word: Ridley.
Seriously, all the arguments if he should be in, if he should not be in, if he's a stage boss, if he's not a stage boss... It's all one big struggle.
Heh...

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I am indifferent to Ridley, but I hate how polarizing he is. Describe the Smash comunity in one word: Ridley.
Seriously, all the arguments if he should be in, if he should not be in, if he's a stage boss, if he's not a stage boss... It's all one big struggle.
Heh...
That or Melee vs Brawl. Eww.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
Heh...
as I said in the ridley forum before getting jumped and stabbed by each of them I don't think he should be a character because I view him purely as a beast having no real personality (not including the manga because nintendo would not look at the manga for ridley) and I always viewed him as a boss then a character

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Dad, is that you? When did you join Smashboards? And become British?

My dad started an inside joke that he's Satan. Long story.
Why is this the thing that made me laugh the hardest today?

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
That or Melee vs Brawl. Eww.
Or discussing how "Brawl 2.0" Sm4sh is. Ugggh. This game didn't even come out. Also, having true combos is already pretty good, we don't need hand destroying button combinations for more movement. There are better solutions for that problem. You could fix the landing lag a bit, but it already looks really good.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
If Shulk turn out to be a clone I will scream lazy Sakurai lazy, there is no reason for him to be a clone

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
If Shulk turn out to be a clone I will scream lazy Sakurai lazy, there is no reason for him to be a clone
Real talk, Shulk can't possibly be a clone. It is literally impossible. No other characters have even remotely similar abilites to him.

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Real talk, Shulk can't possibly be a clone. It is literally impossible. No other character have even remotely similar abilites to him.
Other than being able to wield a sword, of course. None of them can see the future, use a laser sword with a bunch of different powers, or be a badass without trying to be other than Shulk.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Shulk should be a Wario clone
I would both laugh and cry at the same time if that happened.

I doubt this would be the case. Shulk is too unique to be a clone. The worst I can see happen for Shulk is him somehow being an Ike clone. Even then, I doubt that Shulk will head into clone territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom