• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
So, any idea who this "Hero" (who for now I shall dub Dunban II/ Dunban X) is? Think s/he'll end up joining the party?

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Now, that more people are here:
I missed the Friend Request wave :crying:
Would be cool if anyone who wants could send me a request.
Who isn't already "friends" with me, of course. I consider everyone here my friends/bronados, but just to make things official :awesome:
Yeah, we gotta get this achievement.

• Party's in full swing - Form the deepest affinity between all party members.

Last edited:

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Hmm, I have an idea of how to get these episodes myself... yes, it's evil but it might just work...
[space reserved for Xenoblade Chronicles episode 31 :troll:]
No way!
Episode 31 of the Chuggaaconroy Xenoblade Chronicles LP is now online!

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Hmm, I have an idea of how to get these episodes myself... yes, it's evil but it might just work...
[space reserved for Xenoblade Chronicles episode 31 :troll:]
You goddamn cheater. Can't say I don't love it though

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
No way!
*space reserved for Episode 31*
Technically, I reserved the space earlier.
So when I post the video there, it will be earlier than yours :awesome:
EDIT: of course I have to go do something suddenly and now.
OF COURSE.

Last edited:

Metal Face

Smash Cadet
JOKES ON YOU BOTH
Your pathetic editing shall not work on me! I posted it earlier, look at the "last edited" thing and compare that to when this post was posted!
METAL FACE WINS AT LAST #babycantevencrywithouttheirmonado

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
JOKES ON YOU BOTH
Your pathetic editing shall not work on me! I posted it earlier, look at the "last edited" thing and compare that to when this post was posted!
No way!
Heh. I'm still first. :happysheep:

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Guys, I've got a video where someone translated the intro cutscene to XCX!

So, going off what we can learn from the intro monologue...
  • The alien attack begins in July of the year 2054.
  • The world's governments initiate a massive interstellar immigration program to flea the doomed planet.
  • Interstellar Immigration Ships take off from all of the world's major cities.
  • Most are shot down before even leaving Earth's atmosphere.
  • The ship carrying Neo Los Angeles is known as "White Whale"
  • The ship is adrift for two years before one of the alien species tracks it down.
  • The ship's military force, spearheaded by a sole hero, saves the ship from destruction.
  • The ship's main engine is damaged, causing White Whale to crash on Planet Mira
  • Two months pass after the crash before the game begins.
Hmm...Two months pass before the game begins? If the protagonist, you, is in the ship, what do they do after the crash? Are they in a coma or something?

Sorry if I sound silly. I've missed a lot of the Xenoblade X info.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Pl. mpw time to claim the glory that I reserved so many minutes ago--
JOKES ON YOU BOTH
DAMMIT METAL FACE

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
JOKES ON YOU BOTH
Wow, the video uploaded less than a minute ago. I always wondered what Metal Face did while off screen and now I know he watches YouTube and consistently refreshes in order to see the newest videos faster.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Wow, the video uploaded less than a minute ago. I always wondered what Metal Face did while off screen and now I know he watches YouTube and consistently refreshes in order to see the newest videos faster.
*Lonely Face :(

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
You all are weak, weak and pathetic. Props to @ Metal Face Metal Face for getting s**t done.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
Hmm...Two months pass before the game begins? If the protagonist, you, is in the ship, what do they do after the crash? Are they in a coma or something?

Sorry if I sound silly. I've missed a lot of the Xenoblade X info.
When the ship crashes, several stasis-pods containing survivors are scattered across the planet. The game starts with Elma awakening the player character from one of these pods.

Last edited:

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Guys, I've got a video where someone translated the intro cutscene to XCX!

So, going off what we can learn from the intro monologue...
  • The alien attack begins in July of the year 2054.
  • The world's governments initiate a massive interstellar immigration program to flea the doomed planet.
  • Interstellar Immigration Ships take off from all of the world's major cities.
  • Most are shot down before even leaving Earth's atmosphere.
  • The ship carrying Neo Los Angeles is known as "White Whale"
  • The ship is adrift for two years before one of the alien species tracks it down.
  • The ship's military force, spearheaded by a sole hero, saves the ship from destruction.
  • The ship's main engine is damaged, causing White Whale to crash on Planet Mira
  • Two months pass after the crash before the game begins.
Cool. Most of this was brought up in the Nintendo Treehouse but there are some new things. The date of the attack is July 2054. There were several ships sent out from various countries but most were destroyed by the aliens. There is a hero that fought valiantly for the American ship to survive. The ship's name was White Whale.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I've been spending all my time in the official character discussion thread. I missed you guys.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I've been spending all my time in the official character discussion thread. I missed you guys.
That is actually the thread I used to lurk the most about a year ago. Should go there and talk sometime.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
That is actually the thread I used to lurk the most about a year ago. Should go there and talk sometime.
Probably. We should set up specific days were we just take over other threads.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Probably. We should set up specific days were we just take over other threads.
That would actually be hilarious. Suddenly, the Bronados infest the character discussion thread!

DuwangAnon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0516-7668-7793
That would actually be hilarious. Suddenly, the Bronados infest the character discussion thread!
Them: What are you doing here? Get out! We don't want your stupid generic animu swordsman trash in our Palutena is our waifu discussion!
Us: This is the power of the Bronado! The forum doesn't belong to you!

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
And then they get infractions for it if they aren't too careful.
I'm not being negative, a vision told me. Totally >.>
Derksondittoseesyou_zps73dd6949.png

"You shouldn't have done that, lil brat."

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Oh, that actually reminds me. I was looking through some Xenoblade cutscenes when I found what happens to be a really effective wham line...
This part of the game, to be exact:
Ok, the Yaldabaoth fight was awesome too but that's not the point. Go to around 11:30, for the exact thing I'm talking about. In the conversation between Egil and "Zanza," Egil says this:
"Yes, I too desire this, ARGLAS."
Boom. That moment, that really effective moment is one of my favorites in gaming ever. Dat'z not Zanzuh! Daz Arglurz! (side note: If you clicked past the spoilers without getting to that point, I don't feel sorry for you. Don't tell me I didn't warn you) And then everything goes to **** with the other wham line...
"You shouldn't have done that, little brat."
So yeah, just wanted to mention that cause I like it.

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Oh, that actually reminds me. I was looking through some Xenoblade cutscenes when I found what happens to be a really effective wham line...
This part of the game, to be exact:
Ok, the Yaldabaoth fight was awesome too but that's not the point. Go to around 11:30, for the exact thing I'm talking about. In the conversation between Egil and "Zanza," Egil says this:
"Yes, I too desire this, ARGLAS."
Boom. That moment, that really effective moment is one of my favorites in gaming ever. Dat'z not Zanzuh! Daz Arglurz! (side note: If you clicked past the spoilers without getting to that point, I don't feel sorry for you. Don't tell me I didn't warn you) And then everything goes to **** with the other wham line...
"You shouldn't have done that, little brat."
So yeah, just wanted to mention that cause I like it.
Yeah, I pretty much **** bricks because of that.

SnapDrake_Games

Smash Apprentice
When Shulk is announced, we should all head to the official discussion thread and laugh in everyone's faces. Then invade the rest of the treads until we have conquered Smash boards.

Don't let the Mods see this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom