• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I found it on Tumblr, thought it was amazing and decided to save it. Tried to post it in an earlier post, but it couldn't work. Went back to Tumblr, found the image, checked its image details, found the url. It worked.
Yeah, if you find the URL through other means, that works too.

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
That or it'll end up evidence that Sakurai has revealed hidden characters. Which is a likely possibility.
I doubt we're seeing secret characters before release. I think Sakurai even said in his Miiverse post when Luigi was revealed that he's still secret, he just showed him off then ecause it was the ear of weegee. The only characters so far I see being unlockable are Luigi and the three third party characters. I'm sticking to 51 characters so if he were to reveal them all before release he's got a lot of announcing to do...so yeah...PLEASE ANNOUNCE SHULK IN AUGUST I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I doubt we're seeing secret characters before release. I think Sakurai even said in his Miiverse post when Luigi was revealed that he's still secret, he just showed him off then ecause it was the ear of weegee. The only characters so far I see being unlockable are Luigi and the three third party characters. I'm sticking to 51 characters so if he were to reveal them all before release he's got a lot of announcing to do...so yeah...PLEASE ANNOUNCE SHULK IN AUGUST I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
This is relevant.

Last edited:

SnapDrake_Games

Smash Apprentice
I definitely prefer it this way. Can't wait for Shulks glorious CGI trailer!
How did we say the trailer might go again? I'm hoping for this:
I'd be down for that.

Actually, how would you like Shulk's reveal trailer to go, if it happens?

I recall hearing one a while ago (not sure where), and although it'd never happen, it'd be hilarious/amazing.
  • Starts with Sakurai and other developers in a meeting deciding on characters to cast as playable.
  • Serious discussion about some of the characters. Start talking about Shulk, but decide against him.
  • Zooms out, *Vision effect*, what we saw was a vision of the future
  • Shulk decides to prove them wrong
  • Footage of Shulk perhaps confronting some other unconfirmed character
  • Epic battle ensues
  • Smash Run footage, Shulk being awesome
  • In-game battle footage, Shulk being awesome
  • The day arrives
  • Sakurai & Co. in meeting about characters
  • Start talking about Shulk... and they decide to include him.
  • The future has been changed
  • SHULK CONFIRMED
:)

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
if not for this thread we would not have the gifts of Shulkle, the Ryenmoible, and Hades x Shulk fanfic so I love the thread

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
I feel like we're slighlty going off track again, or at least we're starting to. Maybe get back on the main topic, like...OH, I KNOW! Like every other Wii U game now Smash 4 needs stamps. Just imagine, Shulk, Reyn, Riki, JuJu and dare I even say Hades all having stamps. Make it happen Nintendo!

Last edited:

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I feel like we're slighlty going off track again, or at least we're starting to. Maybe get back on the main topic, like...OH, I KNOW! Like every other Wii U game now Smash 4 needs stamps. Just imagine, Shulk, Reyn, Riki, JuJu and dare I even say Hades all having stamps. Make it happen Nintendo!
I would love a stamp of shulks logo in smash on my mac laptop

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
Why do I already know what you people will be doing if we have both a Shulk and Hades stamp?

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Why do I already know what you people will be doing if we have both a Shulk and Hades stamp?
Well, now I certainly know what I'll be doing! Thanks mate.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Psssh. FULL ON TOPPLE RESIST VI.

AWL RIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom