• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
This one requires you to not just have a photo of the entire cast like I'm sure @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime has and not stock pictures of Reyn, like I know you do.
Quick question, can the 3d model be from a cutscene? As long as it doesn't include spoilers of course.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
Quick question, can the 3d model be from a cutscene? As long as it doesn't include spoilers of course.
if I was not lazy since I'm actually going to school for graphic design I could try lol

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
when shulk gets announced I want riki to be a assist

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
You can use the spoiler tag, but Seven isn't required. Including Seven might help your chances, though.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Alright then...

SECOND CONTEST! BEST SAKURAI ON PICS OF ALL THE 3D MODELS OF THE MAIN CAST OF XENOBLADE WINS!

BEGIN
Yeah, I'm not winning this one.
Not only do I not have the 3d models prepared but I don't have Sakurai's face
It's hopeless
...So have Hadesakurai instead
Hadesakurai.png
*laughs*

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Already added you just so you know. :p

It's understandable as the number of supporters increase, the amount of members who want Shulk are harder to find.
Oh I didn't know I was add the list has gotten so long i didn't see my name:laugh:

Makrrrrrr

Smash Apprentice
Just checking up on you guys after the big reveal. I hope you guys weren't too upset about not having your hyped up "MonadoMonday."

On that note, how do you guys feel about Shulk's chances now that the Gematsu Leak has proven itself to be inaccurate and (judging by the "enjoy my good friend Shulk" comment) unreliable? Do you still think Shulk will be in the game despite this setback?

I mean, he better be. You guys and your confidence in Shulk's chances made me buy Xenoblade and become fond of Shulk. I don't want to be disappointed.
I guess everyone was really expecting Shulk to be revealed, but like everyone in this thread and me personally, I was actually hoping it was not him YET. You know because we are really confident of his chances, yet we still want to have surprises!

The time of the reveal was particularly bad for some people I saw because they were saying that the fun of speculating who it will be is gone due to the Gematsu leak, but then Sakurai pulled a fast one on us and ACTUALLY SURPRISED us with Robin AND Lucina!

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
So i'm gonna have to go to bed, but I managed to make these:
Sakureyn and Shulkurai.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
So i'm gonna have to go to bed, but I managed to make these:
Sakureyn and Shulkurai.
...Winner.

No words can fully describe the beauty of just these two. And you even used two different expressions.

Kudos.

Here's your prize (it actually is something... sort of)

Last edited:

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
I was probably the saltiest in the thread about yesterday, but even then I was really excited about Robin and Lucina. Probably because we all knew Shulk had a shot before the leak. And now with Xenoblade X and several tweets hinting at something his chances have gone up, leak or not.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Well, Shulk didn't get revealed, but I think that he's definitely in the game. I have no doubt. Especially considering Chorus Men still have their Smash Run enemy and there is still a Mechon trophy.

We'll have our day soon enough...next Direct.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Well, Shulk didn't get revealed, but I think that he's definitely in the game. I have no doubt. Especially considering Chorus Men still have their Smash Run enemy and there is still a Mechon trophy.

...Wait, there's a Mechon trophy?!

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

That is what I like to hear! And from a mod no less!

D

Deleted member

Supposedly there is, but there isn't any visual proof. It's the same as the Chunky Kong Assist Trophy scenario. We won't find out if there are Mechon trophies for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
No one got a picture, but someone said they found one in the Smash Run demo. Unfortunate that they didn't get a picture. The Tweets are strong evidence though.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero

A mechon trophy?

Whaaaaaaaat!? :o

Goodness this is the first I'm hearing of this.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Somebody claimed to see a Mechon trophy in the Smash Run demo, but it was never found in pictures.

Regardless, there's still quite a bit of evidence pointing towards Shulk. So don't worry guys. It's going to happen eventually.

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687
Somebody claimed to see a Mechon trophy in the Smash Run demo, but it was never found in pictures.

Regardless, there's still quite a bit of evidence pointing towards Shulk. So don't worry guys. It's going to happen eventually.
I wouldn't put it past Sakurai to do the reveal as a gift for Xenoblade Chronicles' 3rd European release anniversary. A man can dream, amirite?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I was probably the saltiest in the thread about yesterday, but even then I was really excited about Robin and Lucina. Probably because we all knew Shulk had a shot before the leak. And now with Xenoblade X and several tweets hinting at something his chances have gone up, leak or not.
I was pretty salty myself, I so hype to see Shulk yesterday even more because it was my B-Day. I may be disappointed but Shulk still got a shot I just know he will get in. Red text is gone didn't like how it look.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
I wouldn't put it past Sakurai to do the reveal as a gift for Xenoblade Chronicles' 3rd European release anniversary. A man can dream, amirite?
It mainly feels like it would commemorate the success of Project Rainfall and thus hype for Shulk for the rest of the world.

I'd take that over the Japanese release date anyday.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Right he'll be revealed eventually probably next month with Snake...:urg:

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Bugger, must not have gotten there yet in my "re-run-through-this-entire-thread."
I apologize if my ignorance offends. I am not the Sakurai. I do not know all. (This is if the above is sarcastic. If not, then please ignore it)

I AM ALL OVER THIS SKITTLEYN TIME

even if someone already won
Oho! Another victory to be stolen?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom