• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heartz' Significant Signature Stand - Back in business

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Heya, thanks for the signature, I apologize for not thanking you sooner. Been mighty busy lately with all the Smashing and all. Anyways, thank you for the signature, it's great. I hope your shop gets more popular, because you do a great job at making signatures.

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Hey, (tries not to sound like an idiot) I was just wondering, but how do I put the picture on to my signature? I tried copy and pasting it, no dice. And I know you have to have a certain amount of posts, right? I think I have enough, right?

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
AnAardvark, it's not about the amount of posts you have but the length of time you've been a member here :] Since you just joined this month, you might have to wait a bit longer to be allowed to use your signature :] Just be patient!

Keep up the good work Heartz :] Power to the females on SWF! : D

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
hello heartz i really like your work. can you make a sig for me of kirby + something that involves cows? or maybe even a cow patterned kirby lol. this is my first time requesting for a sig, but i dont know how it works, do i have to provide the pictures?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
hello heartz i really like your work. can you make a sig for me of kirby + something that involves cows? or maybe even a cow patterned kirby lol. this is my first time requesting for a sig, but i dont know how it works, do i have to provide the pictures?

No need to worry about that. All taken care of. Thanks for choosing Tri S, my friend...

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
ooo! i LOVE the background and the logo a LOT! but i found a picture of kirby i want to put. can you make the sig longer, horizontally. i want these two pictures to be included

http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/characters/images/kirby/kirby_071009b-l.jpg

http://kirby.classicgaming.gamespy.com/games/kirby64/screenshots/screen31.PNG <<< is there anyway to make the apple seem less polygon shaped and more rounded??

and also, i dont know if it will look better, but can you increase the size and contrast for the spots a bit too? sorry if i am being too demanding.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
ooo! i LOVE the background and the logo a LOT! but i found a picture of kirby i want to put. can you make the sig longer, horizontally. i want these two pictures to be included

http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/characters/images/kirby/kirby_071009b-l.jpg

http://kirby.classicgaming.gamespy.com/games/kirby64/screenshots/screen31.PNG <<< is there anyway to make the apple seem less polygon shaped and more rounded??

and also, i dont know if it will look better, but can you increase the size and contrast for the spots a bit too? sorry if i am being too demanding.
You may have to ask Naybewon about that again. I don't have the necessary tools to put multiple images in. She is much better at that. As far as making the spots more contrast and bigger, yes I can. And making the sig longer will be a breeze.

Killress

Smash Ace
Hey Heartz. I was wondering if you could make me a sig with a dark MK, Black/red Snake, and a Black G&W, Withe the word Killress on it. I'm not really sure about the size, but could you try to get it take take up from left to right margin?

Thanks!

-Killress

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
sup queen brawl could i get a toon link sig dark green backround black toon link, and the name: Chris Infinity on it? plz and thank you!

M.K

Level 55
Hey Heartz, your examples in the first post look amazing!

I'd like Lucario Banner featuring the White-colored Lucario alternate, color scheme is Midnight Blue/Black/White, and the Text is Cursive and says "Behold the Aura!"

Thank you very much :D!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hey Heartz. I was wondering if you could make me a sig with a dark MK, Black/red Snake, and a Black G&W, Withe the word Killress on it. I'm not really sure about the size, but could you try to get it take take up from left to right margin?

Thanks!

-Killress
Sorry. I don't know if you got that post, but I do not have the sufficient tools to do multiple character sigs. Naybewon is good with that. I know you have placed a request for her already, but I know her enough to know she will make another for you. I once again apologize for the inconvenience.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Tri-S is back open for business. Get those requests ready. I am ready for them. I have gained the sufficient tools to go all out with my signatures. So let us begin the art...

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Woohoo, first one to request for the new and improved Tri-S. :laugh: I already requested this on the Friendly Neighborhood Tournament, but I want a little Avatar, if you could. :)

I don't have any pictures, but I'm not too picky. I just want a picture of Sheik. I want it to look more unique than the avatars offered on Smash Boards, but please, don't fret too much about it. And please, take your time with it if need be. Again, I'm not too picky, so you can just make it on your own free time.

And also, could I get a new Signature? I would like a picture of a Black and White costumed Sheik (I'm sorry, I still don't have any pictures :(). I would like it if you put my name "Abaca" on it somewhere and have the phrase "Dark Shadows Will Come" on it. Thank you for the kindness you've given to me. :)

EDIT: Heya, are you working on it? Or do you have no time? I just want a little message because if you're too busy, I understand. I can ask someone else for one. I don't mean to sound impatient or rude. It's just I REALLY don't want to be a bother to you. And it doesn't seem like you check on in this thread much, but I understand, because you own one of the largest threads on Smash Boards. :)

Top Bottom