• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hearts Mafia - Game over! Who won?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ooops, I did I misquote?

Nah. I don't re-call actually having anything for you to respond to. I'll comb a couple pages to see if i did tho. But I'm interested in your response to her

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thanks. I will respond to her now.

Ran, why is Nabe scum over RR? If we lynch RR, I will be fine with being shot.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
John you can be my Watson.

But please trust me on a J lynch, Marshy can be dealt with later.

@J: Sorry I don't back down from my current lynch candidate because July can shoot you. Also got cleared? You were never cleared J.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@J:

No prob. Oh and haha ok. : P

I have explained that above. Nabe has been trying really hard to avoid having RR track him while he tracks RR. He isn't really thinking about the chance of the other person going somewhere else, since it is a him or RR situation. I don't see a town thought process from him. That's why. RR has been stubborn and I have only disliked one thing from him, everything else checks out with me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
youre scum cuz of your role pm

wait what

you were cleared?
Ya broskii, how could you miss something like that?

John you can be my Watson.

But please trust me on a J lynch, Marshy can be dealt with later.

@J: Sorry I don't back down from my current lynch candidate because July can shoot you. Also got cleared? You were never cleared J.
RR, you need to explain your scum-read on me. It is purely based on me wanting to lynch you.

Also I did get cleared, at the beginning of the game. Mod gave me a clear pm. ;P

Also someone posted that result.

@J:

No prob. Oh and haha ok. : P

I have explained that above. Nabe has been trying really hard to avoid having RR track him while he tracks RR. He isn't really thinking about the chance of the other person going somewhere else, since it is a him or RR situation. I don't see a town thought process from him. That's why. RR has been stubborn and I have only disliked one thing from him, everything else checks out with me.
How does "everything else" check out with you? Can you show some specific examples? RR-Nabe tracking each other is dumb though. It also doesn't incriminate Nabe, in fact, I think it would incriminate RR more because he can just have his other scum-buddy do the kill and they both end up just visiting each other.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
J:

How does "everything else" check out with you? Can you show some specific examples? RR-Nabe tracking each other is dumb though. It also doesn't incriminate Nabe, in fact, I think it would incriminate RR more because he can just have his other scum-buddy do the kill and they both end up just visiting each other.
Since it's between him and Nabe, I can see RR being stubborn with his reads and trying to lead town regardless of alignment. I don't see these things as scummy. The only thing I didn't like from him was when he tried to dig up dirt on me pretty late in the game. I didn't know what inspired him to do this, but I have seen him asking questions and scumhunting as well. I want you to point out how exactly RR is just lynching you because you want to lynch him. (Quotes will do)

And then, since I see scum intent from Nabe not wanting to track or get tracked back, I lean Nabe more.

Now you say it would incriminate RR more because he wouldn't go to the kill. If Nabe were scum he could do the same, but the thing is I think one of them isn't tracker, so if one of them doesn't go anywhere, or goes somewhere else, there might be BS on the rise.

If it would incriminate RR or Nabe, it wouldn't matter because it is already between those two and I don't want the fake tracker to falsely incriminate another.

But I have already asked if Nabe would like to go elsewhere while RR tracks him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If you lynch me toDay, regardless of who you shoot, game is over with JulySK.

If RR was lynched, and flipped Town Drunk JoAT, I'd want Nabe shot.

Flipped scum, deffo leaning Marshy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Can you elaborate on this?
This "someone" sobering him.

His restriction.

His "gaining" an RB/Track (I mean really?).

Basically, everything his play has revolved around. RR, hasn't been scum-hunting but just floating along with his role.

Fact or Falsehood?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
There is more scum-intent in RR's actions than Nabe's. I really do not get that read of your Ran.

Nor do I get the JulyTown thing either.

Also what's with everyone and their mother claiming Diamond or Spade and we aren't lynching them?

*flips table* Haha. xD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright.

What do you think of Nabe tracking July N1, J?

Also, you getting to July's post? : P

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i counterclaim myself

i am actually the joker card
I CC Joker, I'm actually the SK.

Alright.

What do you think of Nabe tracking July N1, J?

Also, you getting to July's post? : P
Nabe tracking July is justifiable. Especially considering her play that dayphase was entirely null and very blah-zei. I would have actually done the same, w.r.t. her play and I tend to go that way in terms of using tracking.

I'm geeeeetting to it.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Wait, Jester is mod confirmed to not be present. Marshy can still hang.

Wtf, J? SK?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah right like he'd betray his watson.

Right John?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't like how you flipped from a town lean to #1 scum pick.
I don't like your D1 play where you get fluffy a lot.
I don't like you having John/Raz as #1 scum picks, even over what Marshy did or other events going on.
I don't like your quick vote on July even knowing lynch all Indies could results in a town loss.
I don't like how you fished for a 2 man team when the safe and correct move is to assume 3 man.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't like how you flipped from a town lean to #1 scum pick.
Look at how that happened. It was purely based on the mass-claim. Just like people's flips on me.

RR said:
I don't like your D1 play where you get fluffy a lot.
Where? People actually followed my play and lynched Bardull with my case on him which started the wagon. D1 I wasn't fluffy.

RR said:
I don't like you having John/Raz as #1 scum picks, even over what Marshy did or other events going on.
Marshy is just throwing out a bunch of nulls. You haven't shown where exactly he is scummy. Also did you see where Marshy went after the mass-claim?

RR said:
I don't like your quick vote on July even knowing lynch all Indies could results in a town loss.
I didn't know that it would auto-result in town loss nor do I really believe it will because I don't think there are 3 mafia especially considering SK in a small-setup. Quick-vote meant nothing because it wasn't gonna case an Alpha nor anything.

RR said:
I don't like how you fished for a 2 man team when the safe and correct move is to assume 3 man.
.......>_> That's not even a point to make.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Had to be made Marshy. ;P

Ran, if you don't wanna talk to John. You can talk to me. <3

John, why can't Ran talk?

John2k4

The End of an Era
Ran's been playing 20,000 questions lately, and I hate talking to solid brick walls.

Top Bottom