• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hearts Mafia - Game over! Who won?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Still waiting. Ok J...

I have an appointment tommorow so try to make this snappy.

I will be voting before I go to sleep.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Vote: J

I'm going to sleep. L-2 btw.

Marshy, RR, Me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@John: I'll go Marshy>RR with you.

@Ran: Finishing touches, making it all awsome and jazz. I also am making a case or two to go with my scum-reads.

Trust me dude, when TownJ gets pushed into a corner you know what happens.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dude, gtfo my questions to Ran. >=[ He's mine, even though he's being like the not good towny he is by voting me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No, I'm not.

You are wrong on this one Ran. You haven't even tried considering me town nor giving me a fair chance.

So you are saying Marshy isn't scum?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@J: Yes I'm saying he isn't scum. Why is he scum?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Seriously, I am starting to think Ran+RR may actually be something with Marshy because of the way they are just trying to work with SKJuly and also instigating QL'ing me toDay without even hearing from anyone else....

Thoughts at late at night.

BRB, changing my posts a bit.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
@J:

No prob. Oh and haha ok. : P

I have explained that above. Nabe has been trying really hard to avoid having RR track him while he tracks RR. He isn't really thinking about the chance of the other person going somewhere else, since it is a him or RR situation. I don't see a town thought process from him. That's why. RR has been stubborn and I have only disliked one thing from him, everything else checks out with me.
no you're bad

Think about it. Have I been avoiding it at all? No. I'm providing intelligent and logical rebuttal to your points, that's not me being shifty

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah, Ran's last post sealed it.

Marshy/RR/Ran scum-team. If that's the case, July can't be SK and is more likely viggy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Like what in the world is even with this game, my reads are flipping so hard-core with just a few slight posts and just based on claims.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
no you're bad

Think about it. Have I been avoiding it at all? No. I'm providing intelligent and logical rebuttal to your points, that's not me being shifty

You aren't thinking about it from a townie mindset, you are only trying to go with a shot in the dark instead of a planned shot. You aren't trying to give us info, you are trying to do your own thing, separate from town

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
If it would incriminate RR or Nabe, it wouldn't matter because it is already between those two and I don't want the fake tracker to falsely incriminate another.

But I have already asked if Nabe would like to go elsewhere while RR tracks him.
I would love to go elsewhere, I've only been saying that all Day

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nabe, does this mean your stance on J changed?

Top Bottom