• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hearts Mafia - Game over! Who won?

July

Smash Apprentice
No no, I don't like how suddenly there's a move to get Marshy lynched, literally out of nowhere for you Nabe.

And J, this sudden change on me? Huh?

Vote: J

Marshy, the RR thing??

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Marshy u scum?

wat happen to dah brofist u sucka

July

Smash Apprentice
No, I'm not in favor of an RR lynch toDay, and I'm not in favor of a quicklynch, and I still think you are scum and now maybe Marshy ><

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Ran, question, RR said he can 100% garuntee the person who sober'd him up would be town. Why wouldn't scum claim then that they did do that? Also if it was a reverse silencer thing, why would they unsilence him when its more beneficial to have him be silenced then vice-versa?
Really good point here and what solidifies my scum read on Ryu over J

:phone:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Marshy is pushing a quick J lynch right after I voted him, definite deflection and he is scum scum scum, would lynch Marshy/RR

Are you trying to deflect to your scumbuddy? What about his vote on RR? How does that make him scum with RR?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ran/July, you votes should not be on me for goodness sake.

Screw cases, screw answering questions. I'm making an appeal to the both of you. I am not scum and the logic behind my push is terrible. RR is scum and I will fight it tooth and nail. Marshy is his buddy too and I will lynch him just as much as RR. RR is did NOTHING D1, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. He just fluffed his way through that day and then when it is crunch-time, he decides to try and take an "leading role" and get people to vote me. He is literally trying to force a QL on my slot with knowing Ran will just vote me and not give me a chance. There is nothing towny about his actions.

Also his role is full of BS, I really do not get why you are even considering it partial true. NO ONE BACKED HIM UP.

I am just upset that you guys are not even listening to what I am saying and getting scum-goggles. July/Ran, we all three know this is a flaw we sometimes all share. This is not the time to let this get the best of you two. I am freaking town and it will cost us the game.

July, if you want Marshy I will go him too. I want RR though.

Ran, consider your reads wrong for just a second. If I am not scum, who is then? That's my mentality.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well wtf were you doing Marshy?? explain your thought process because I don't see it right now.
July, focus on me, look. There are no time for walls, there is time for quick answers.

Will you go Marshy toDay?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I see the vote now
Marshy is bussing Ryu obviously, please do not let this scumbag run out the deadline again

What you mean? You're voting RR so how is that a prob to you?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
im sorry guys but this game is hilarious. i have no idea why yall didnt quicklynch me at the beginning of this dayphase

Top Bottom