• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hearts Mafia - Game over! Who won?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This makes no sense. If Ryu were to lie about me and say I targeted the killed player, or if Ryu were to lie about Raz and say Raz targeted the killed player, the end result is still that town has to sort out which tracker lied. Both of us tracking each other doesn't solve that problem, a lie is a lie. What does solve it is neither of us tracking at all, which is also stupid because then there's no info whatsoever. The best thing to do is as I've said, not track each other and interpret the results.

:phone:
Ah ok. How about you both either:

1. Do nothing
2. That's it.

Ok, if you want to do whatever you want, RR will still track you. You cool with that?

Also my read on him and you are the same, except i'm leaning towards you a bit more. Just because I can see scumintent in you, and not really from RR. Just stubbornness. But I can see he wants scum dead. It's just it is still him or you because of claims.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I don't want to lynch J here. Rather he be shot by July.

Really conflicted on Marshy.

Ruy, did you claim your third ability? If you haven't, why?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Why don't you want to lynch J?

Also you at least cool with doccing July?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Indy can be lynched later? (If she is indy)

She'll help us shoot scum if town is mislynched ToDay.

Cop is one shot, and scummy. Look at that dudes play. I believe he is lying about his role.

What's your opinion on Nabe?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Meaning, I trust July more than John. July has 2 shots left, John only has one. That he hasn't ever used. For two nights. That's fishy.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also you didn't answer, why don't you want J lynched?

John2k4

The End of an Era
I gave my reasoning as to why I didn't use it.

Because the mod confirmed that my results would be accurate, I did not want to use my Cop power early.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also I'm cool with voting J after Raz posts, and July posts.

I want J to post but he's really ignoring the points against him. I will not wait for him, I can already see scum intent in his actions without seeing his reply to July.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Btw I can see John doesn't care to elaborate on his opinion of me or who he thinks would be scum upon a JSCUM flip. Yet he does care to elaborate why he didn't use his role for two nights. Chew on that.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I just got back home, and skimmed looking for responses to what I said earlier.

I wasn't feeling too good yesterday, so I went to bed early.

For your questions:

If J flipped scum, I'd want you out, Ran.

Opinion on you? Not too good recently. You're trying to say "Look guys! I asked John a question last night, and he hasn't responded! Look at how scummy he is!"

Guys, J is not being Lynched toDay. Marshy is being lynched.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I mean Marshy is the very definition of coasting right now. Why did he get away with spam posting to get a lynch to go through, and now coasting?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
John would you feel better if J was shot instead?

Hmmm let me see......

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well, Ruy? Am I your Watson?

John, can you tell me what the reason for this post was?

Also, you said you felt sick, so why didn't you say this here? How can I know that you were feeling sick and that is why you really couldn't focus on my questions?

How am I scummy for thinking you are scummy for avoiding questions?

John2k4

The End of an Era
It was a reference to Gigabots Mafia where Ruy trusted me and asked me to "be his Watson".
--
I didn't even think to post here that I was not feeling too good. To be honest, mafia was the last thing I felt like doing yesterday afternoon. I'll save comments on this for postgame, but it's pissing me off that you think such a thing.
--
I didn't say you were scum for asking it; Your hard pushing for a J lynch recently is more of what I am not liking. Funny you should pick up on only that, though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@JohN:

It was a reference to Gigabots Mafia where Ruy trusted me and asked me to "be his Watson".
Yeah but why did you ask him that? Is there something you want from him?

--
I didn't even think to post here that I was not feeling too good. To be honest, mafia was the last thing I felt like doing yesterday afternoon. I'll save comments on this for postgame, but it's pissing me off that you think such a thing.
--
Yeah, dude in the future, you should post such things, because we can't know WHY you are doing things. If it is something in IRL, you at least gotta give us a warning. There is nothing wrong with posting "I'm not feeling to good guys, I'll get to [whoever's] responses tommorow" etc.

Fine, be pissed, but I have the right to suspect you for it.

I didn't say you were scum for asking it; Your hard pushing for a J lynch recently is more of what I am not liking. Funny you should pick up on only that, though.
You said you weren't liking me recently. What exactly did you mean by this?

Also this is a lie, you never said you were disliking me for my J push. And what is scummy about pushing J?

Opinion on you? Not too good recently. You're trying to say "Look guys! I asked John a question last night, and he hasn't responded! Look at how scummy he is!"
This is your reason for disliking me. No where do I see a "I don't like you for pushing J hard".

John2k4

The End of an Era
So this is what it's like talking to a freaking wall.

Ran I don't even know how to respond to you right now. Will check back here later.

J is not being lynched. Marshy is.
End. Of. Story.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It is simple. Just answer the questions. And ya j is gettin lynched

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
"js getting lynched"

"nah marshy is"

"r u srs dude **** outta hear j is"

"nah brah marshy coastin like a maw****a he gotta go"

"wow y u no answer questions son? btw no j"

i mean really guys

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Dammit marshy makin me laugh in the grocery store and get distracted...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Not lurking, busy. >=[

What you need Marshy bro? Why am I scum? I ain't you missed where I got cleared.

Ran, re-quote your points for me please?

John, <3.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh, can someone link me to July's posts too? I recall being a little miffed at reading her saying I was lying when she wasn't using the correct wording.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Here you go J, my points:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14479589&postcount=983

I'm pretty confident in J scum, if he's not the lynch toDay then I will undoubtedly shoot him toNight.

@Bolded: That's clearly, CLEARLY a lie. I've been pushing you toDay and I've weighed the RR/Nabe tracking issue because I'm confident that two out of three scum lie between you three. YOU don't care about town wincon, you only cared about getting me lynched and making up every possible excuse to lynch me despite the fact that it could lead to a scum win. What possible reason could you have as town to do that when you know it means town could lose the game?

Also, that question I asked you TWICE now that you haven't answered is quite important, and you won't answer it directly. Because you know that lynching me can result in endgame, and yet you've kept pushing for me. So, are you willing to risk the game on the assumption that I am lying about being vig AND that there are only two mafia? Because that's what you've inferred with your push on me since my claim and RR's explanation of the numbers.

Also, tell me what the meat of your last post is which I should address; I've definitely addressed the meat of your reasons for wanting me dead. I didn't address the RR points because the only thing that I don't think was mentioned before was the sobering up part, which you don't explain why that's scummy for him; do you think it's a gambit or something? I also disagreed that he hasn't considered all the options, and I don't think that him trying to become town leader is indicative of alignment for RR. The only other point, the similar roles, had been brought up many times.

As for your other points against me, I'm clearly looking at intent behind your actions, not OMGUS. My play D1 I don't think was any more cautious than I usually play D1, and your point about me latching onto players is kinda moot when I'm latched onto you right now and have been most of the Day :-/.

Also, you said that RR is leaning scum to you. Tell me who you think RR's scummate(s) are and why.

I agree with Ran's latest plan, I agree with the amendments to the plan.

Top Bottom