• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii's $masher$ 2007

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
lawl, u shuld chng fobmans mains i meen luk @ his top 26 :O

My Top 26: Bowser, Marth, Captain Falcon, Yoshi, Ice Climbers, Doctor Mario, Falco, G&W, Ganondorf, Mario, Kirby, Mewtwo, Peach, Jigglypuff, Ness, Pichu, Roy, Samus, Pikachu, DK, Luigi, Young Link, Zelda, Sheik, Fox, Link

flaco is 7 and optimus prime is liek 9 boozer and marf r 1 n 2 not flaco and optimus prime

blancachaos

Smash Rookie
Nick from Kaneohe
Main: Falco/Dr. Mario
AIM: TriforceE39dx21
Thanks for the add. Do you guys hold any tournaments in town?

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
There aren't any in town(at least any half decent ones). There's gonna be one on July 7th somewhere. Maybe Mililani, not sure.

Off topic. I got 4 dollars for placing first in a tourny in town. Man that was pointless.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
He managed to get two dollars from the Lehua Party Crashers. lolcakes

Honestly though, being Japanese, makes it harder to hustle in games cause people be profiling!

....and profiling is wrong! lolz

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Haha, my reputation in UH prevents me from any money matches. Of course there was this really dumb mainland girl. She was the biggest failure of "self proclaimed otaku" ever. She told me that she watches anime dubbed because she can't read the sub titles quick enough....i say wtf. But yeah she was saying how Peach sux and "only the computer can use Peach well." I challenged her to a money match with my Peach. When she asked how much I said $50.00. She refused hasn't really spoken to me since. Stupid people.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah...I really do wish that we had one good female smasher in our community. Anyone have any sisters? I'll train them in the ways of royalty. lolerz

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I forgot that I have a couple new smashers to add to this list.

Updated!!! =w= Welcome Nick! Please check this thread and the Hawaii 2.0 thread for all of the details on smashfests, Josefests (that is in a class all it's own) and tournaments!

Also changed some Maui stuff. Mainly city names and stuff. Again if you want a color, let me know. lolz

Haha Alex. Imagine having boy and girl twins, like Luke and Leia kine. (They didn't look like twins though imo) And both being like...smash Jedi Masters. lolerz

Harmonicry

Smash Apprentice
haha.. i lol at your peach experience..
but yeah. i'm trying to get my 'friend' good at smash.
she still sucks. but she seems like she has potential.

haha. but thanks for the char. update.
marth is indeed one for harm.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Alrighty, I changed your back-up Joel. I also changed Mercs "secret main" from luigi to Ganon since that used to be his main guy. His Ganon hits...ya....hard like. lolz

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
new one

Hey All, just thought i'd throw my name into the waipahu list. I actually live in waipio but it's close enough.

Name: Mick
Char: Luigi
Gname: (none yet)

See ya all around. We should challange some time if you're in the area!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Welcome Mick! You live near Waipahu eh? Hahaha no worries. Andrew counts as Waipahu and he live Kunia. lolz Ya got some good things happening there. Like not too far from Mililani and Kapolei. That's where all the good stuff goes down. Tournies, and the uber fests! =w=

I'll try to talk to you later. If you have AIM. =w= If you have any questions or comments, go to the Hawaii Thread. That's where it all happens. So yeah, welcome!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
*Bump*

Updated! I just did a count and Oahu now has a grand total of 70 smashers of varying levels of skill, playing style and activity. (Meaning retired or otherwise)

The "Wise" One-Jose
The "Godly" One-Nick
The "Frame Counting" One-Tom
The "Loud and Funny" One-Frankie
The "Cool" One-Merc
The "Gay but Effective" One-Shoyo
The "Aggressive" One-Oshiro
The "Graceful" One-Bobby XD
The "Combo Happy" One-Dex
The "Calm and Collected" One-Arvin
The "Smart" One-Joel
The "G-Rated" One-Matt
The "Technical" One-Terence
And the "Pro" One-Scotty

This kinda just popped in my mind when I was talking to Oshiro. lolz
There are so many other people to mention but I think it's so sweet how we all have our own style and character. And please don't take the "titles" seriously. lolz Although alot of them are pretty true. =w=

Kami

Smash Cadet
I'm Kevan from Mililani, grad 05, mainly a 64 player but I can play Melee decently because I was in Japan when both games came out. I play Marth/Falco as my mains, but I like to jack around with other characters. If anyone is down for 64, I can play Fox, Link, Yoshi, Purin, and Ness at a pretty high level. My other characters are good, but my friends play Kirby/Pikachu/Captain Falcon, so I usually don't use them.

Anyway, I'm only gonna be back for a bit, but I come back during breaks every now and then, so if you guys are smashing, let me know.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Sorry it took so long Shoyo. Summer band projects I had to finish. ^_^

Updated the list have I. Peach now your second main is. lolz = w =

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah. Since I played a new maui guy today I'm gonna add him to the list. He has no advanced techs whatsoevah but he did beat my Y. Link with his Marth. Gotta count for something. lolz

FireFly

Smash Lord
*Bump*

Updated! I just did a count and Oahu now has a grand total of 70 smashers of varying levels of skill, playing style and activity. (Meaning retired or otherwise)

The "Wise" One-Jose
The "Godly" One-Nick
The "Frame Counting" One-Tom
The "Loud and Funny" One-Frankie
The "Cool" One-Merc
The "Gay but Effective" One-Shoyo
The "Aggressive" One-Oshiro
The "Graceful" One-Bobby XD
The "Combo Happy" One-Dex
The "Calm and Collected" One-Arvin
The "Smart" One-Joel
The "G-Rated" One-Matt
The "Technical" One-Terence
And the "Pro" One-Scotty

This kinda just popped in my mind when I was talking to Oshiro. lolz
There are so many other people to mention but I think it's so sweet how we all have our own style and character. And please don't take the "titles" seriously. lolz Although alot of them are pretty true. =w=
i lol'd. we used to call jose "jedi smasher" and nick "cheat codes nick"

Top Bottom