• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii's $masher$ 2007

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Updated.

I still think Eugenes Mario is crazy good.

Hey Harmoni. I posted in the thread you gave. Sigs are so awesome. = w =

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Uh, no johns and all, but you did see that thumb? Also, Arvin scored dead last in the tourny, making the tourny pretty inaccurate.
PS You beat my fox only once today(maybe more, only recal a 1-stock fox ditto where you shine spiked me 3 times), I believe, out of the hours of playing. One more john, ****ed up controller son.

Edit: Bobby, I think Matt should be in bold if Andrew's going to be. Just a thought, no attacks on Andrew. You're pretty good and stuff.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
i dont even think we should even have the $$ or Bold / underlined comcept because all of it is opinionated... if were going by skill etc.... do a power rankings this is a player list of hawaii not a ranking / which person is good with wat and who list and were they are located

well above statement is jsut a thought

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
the $ and bold is up to you guys. but i like my pink name

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I'm gonna take down the bold stuff.

Why? Cause knowing who is best isn't really that important. If you really want to know who's the best at whomever and stuff someone can make a power ranking thread. How that would go down I really wouldn't know. But yeah, that's how I feel.
I'll keep my opinions to myself. Opinions are like mana. Every MTG player has them.

The colored names stay.

loooooooolllllz

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hahah, I thought it was okay with that, since it was in all fun.
There's no way of making a power rankings thread unless we take votes. We can if you guys want, but I'm too lazy. It doesn't matter too much anyway cuz we all have a small list in each of our heads, I think.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hahah, I thought it was okay with that, since it was in all fun.
There's no way of making a power rankings thread unless we take votes. We can if you guys want, but I'm too lazy. It doesn't matter too much anyway cuz we all have a small list in each of our heads, I think.
Yeah that's why I think it's best that we take it down. We all have our ideas, but lets not let our egos get out of hand. lolz

I like this v^_^v

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
sorry i don't have complete asian eyes, but i'll try my best to pull it off
v^____________^v

FireFly

Smash Lord
it was fun while it lasted. but like i said...chaos.

this playerfinder is better (even without my hidden main)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hahaha, new sig. Frankie showed me the pic and I couldn't just leave it alone.

Just some very basic croping and text and stuff. I'm not very skilled at these matters. But I'm happy with it. v^_^v

She better have those kicks in brawl. And a sword! lolerz

And yes Tom called it. Chaos. lolz Everyone knows your secret main Super Blood Watch.

Harmonicry

Smash Apprentice
hah. yeah.

its a nice and simple sig.
most definitely.

but lolz. i tryed a hidden main for a while.
but no. i failed because i couldn't practice with the best here.
so i was stuck with me as a lvl 9 bowser.
(meaning that i sucked so bad.)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
hah. yeah.

its a nice and simple sig.
most definitely.

but lolz. i tryed a hidden main for a while.
but no. i failed because i couldn't practice with the best here.
so i was stuck with me as a lvl 9 bowser.
(meaning that i sucked so bad.)
Thanks Harmoni. I still wish I knew the finer tricks on Photoshop.

I love hidden mains. Mindgames...I wonder if everyone has a hidden main. Well, except for Shoyo, cause he can use pretty much everyone so there are no secrets there...
son. lolz

Oh yeah HARMONI. I seem to remember a samus player on Maui called "DaPerson." Does he or she still play smash today? I'm just curious.

Harmonicry

Smash Apprentice
haha. well i dunno.
i dont know who DaPerson is.
mostly because i just started smashing seriously
about 5 months ago.
somewhere around there.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oh I see.

Maybe Nick or Jose would know who that is. I know there was some short communication between team livewire and maui. Don't know how long that lasted though. I'm guessing that most of the people that played before you guys are retired now. Not that I don't blame them. But I did see a really old thread that Daperson made calling out people to play. The thread died quickly so we'll never know anything about them.

It's too bad really. Back then Maui was talking a pretty big game so we'll never know how that would've went. Then again, trounies have never really been popping up until a couple months ago.

And what a coincidence Jarren. That's about the same time I joined the J.G.C. I wonder how many people on Maui in total play smash both passively and competetively.

Harmonicry

Smash Apprentice
heh. well i'll check up with my friends. they may know who DaPerson is.

back then was all about roy and how he was the best character. lol
you know what i mean!>,>!

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Roy's fsmash still is the best thing in smash... up throw to fsmash, poke to fsmash, up throw to uair to up smash, poke to uair to fsmash, don't you agree Shoyo?

FireFly

Smash Lord
lol oshiro wanna MM roy vs fox? then have shoyo **** all over how good i am in roy vs fox matchups

Harmonicry

Smash Apprentice
i just thought about it.

could you make my name pink?
haha. i think im going to stick with this sig for now,and it matches... thats why.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Man that sig is pretty pimpin Harm! haha

Sure sure man. I'll go change it right now. I'll make your mains pink too. = w =

indie_dave

Smash Ace
hey all if can i will be hosting at lehuaz, but if no can no canz :''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

i update soon
:pending work sked T .T:

edit: stupid smilies grrrrrrrrrr

edit 2: o whoops rong thread needz sleep 9______9

deadleather

Smash Apprentice
can't wait to come back and play. I think i've gotten better with all three mains. Hey shoyo, is luigi another one of those top 5? But the shine makes luigi sweat like a rapist. and shoyo, david's turnning into you.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Nah, Luigi's not the best match up, but it's kinda even imo. Little to Fox.

Top 5 in small kine order:
Falco, Marth, Samus, Roy, Peach
Pretty even:
Fox(dur), Sheik, IC, Jiggs, Ganon, Doc, Luigi, Falcon, Zelda

/opinion

Darkmusician

Smash Master
lolz Alex. Go and check out the Hawaii v2.0 thread. There's a real big one going down tomorrow and since Terence is driving I actually have room in my car.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Bumpskyz son!!!

Added more Mililani players. Darren the marth that does nothing but Forward Smash. Bigger one trick pony than I.

Then again I now have a second main which is my Marth. I switched back to the sexy default Blue Marth....*whispers* for Azen. = w =

Top Bottom