• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii's $masher$ 2007

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
hey again,

Looks like you guys look on the board often so thats good. I was just wonderin if any smashin was going to be going on anywhere this weekend. First weekend where i'm not really busy so i thought i'd ask.

On another note i have another friend, spares1080, who i play w/ he lives where i live so maybe i see if i can get him to say hi here. If theres any games going on i'd probably bring him w/ since we both pretty much around the same level.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Wow, talk about delayed response. Lolz Maine eh? That's about as far away from Hawaii you can get while still being within the Country.

Gomi

Smash Apprentice
wow good **** bob haha umm change my main plz link/gannon/samus umm aims fine with me too

WaveShiner X

Smash Apprentice
so... can i be part of this crew? I'm pretty sure we'll never meet and if we do i'm also pretty sure that i can own all of you.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
so... can i be part of this crew? I'm pretty sure we'll never meet and if we do i'm also pretty sure that i can own all of you.
Ummm if you don't live in Hawaii, I can't add you. >_>

Ooooo own all of us eh? Did you hear that boys? I think we gots ourselves a challenge.

Go Tom I choose you!!! lolz

And sure thing Bryan. I'll make the changes right away.

Edit: **** straight Mastah Chun Yin

Gomi

Smash Apprentice
can you make my name rainbow no specific colors in a certain order just rotate the color if its not to much trouble:p haha it prolly is... but id so love you if you did!

WaveShiner X

Smash Apprentice
do you guys ever go to anytourney's that aren't in hawaii...like connecticut lawlz and i'll mm someone to be on the crew list if they ever come out this far >_>

Gomi

Smash Apprentice
i went to new york one time but it was like a school trip an i dont think my teachers an **** would have let random people in my room i mean what am i ganna tell them "hey i met this nukka online and he wants to play video games with me :)"

haha funny story when i was at NY had this black guy yelling at people cause and was like "what i cant stay here... cause im black blah blah blah... cause im black" i found it funny was like a true sterio-type but i dont think all black people are like that dude was on crack and all people on crack are like that it could have been a white guy out there yelling the same dam thing "what i cant stay here... cause im black blah blah blah... cause im black" and everyone would be like "no sir im sorry to tell yu but you are not an black your white!" haha frickin a picture that shiz. would have been been cool though if i could have played with some smashers up there but dude i sucked at smash anyway back then that was like 1year ago and shiz im still a noob now so wtf mate!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ok I'm back to fixing this thread after almost 3 months.

I made lots of changes as far as mains people use. (if I missed any or you would like me to change them let me know) I added alot of the new crew members at UH along with the new people that joined the boards (well the ones that took the time to introduce themselves anyways)

I don't count this as a double post cause the last post was so long ago. =w=

Added new Kapolei players. Soooooo many Jiggly players. T_T

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ORIGINAL JIGGS PLAYER REPRESENT!!!!! ill get out of retirement to show them new folks how to play jiggs.... well maybe get out of retirement lol

Top Bottom