• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
i only have two characters
falco and ganon
i play other characters too but they are no where near competitive, so i think there's no point of making a list
that's why i wanna see how competitive your top 15 are.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Argh! I was sooo close to beating your fox with my Zelda Shoyo! I even had a couple of whole stock leads and I couldn't get the job done. But I think I'm finally reading you correctly at times. That should help me alot. I'll keep trying. I did beat your Shiek and Peach today though. That was pretty intense.

Sooooo is there gonna be a Jose fest on friday? *crosses fingers*

My $ Kick will find you! =D

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
**** talking works on tom u just gota get it gud, u dont just **** talk it , u gota be fawkin winnin and **** thats how ya do it

frank

frank

frank

OMFG UR VID HAS TO BE DONE OMG GET IT DONE GET DONE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
come on now u gota get one done at least
at least make it watchable

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Yeah, today was too close for comfort. I better hone up my game some more for the next smash fest.

Alright Terence, it's on. But I request your Ganon for 6-15. Falcos are gay.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
lolz. Online play is always addicting. WOW, SWG, FF XI, etc.

I wish I lived in town or in an area with more smashers. Nothing but comps. I think that actually makes me worse. Only smasher in Aiea. T_T

Trepidation

Smash Cadet
Noooo andrew!!! lol nah up to you man.

Bleh i need a lot of practice in smash... lol i SD way too much; idk if it's cause i'm messing around all the time though.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I wanna play you again before you hang up your controller andrew. I love your style points! =D

Can't wait for school tomorrows. Got a new lappy on friday. Super powerful stuff. Transfered about 8 gigs of anime in 7 minutes. ^_^

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
hahaha ill still play guys, just not competitively...heh, as long as im #1 in something............style points!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Awite!!! If you'll be at the fest, I wanna lock up with your golden boots fox! I escaped by the skin of my royal teeth last time. I wanna see if it was a fluke win or not.

And yeah, Andrew. I'm a biiig fan of style and flair. And you are the masta of style points!

And I am the masta of the $ Kick!!!

FireFly

Smash Lord
**** dude, i really wanna go to evo now. I was watching the Halo 2 world series tournament, so much competition, excitement, fun, games. **** if livewire was still up i would be way better than now. I think im going to be playing harder in smash but idk if everyone thinks it will be fun getting their butt whooped >_>..............

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hahah, Andrew, competitive. Does not compute! I'm still gonna play you man.

Now, I'm wondering, who here plays competitively?

Competitive
-Tom?

Non Competitive
-Andrew
-Shoyo

Oh, and bring it on Tom. We can take you any day~

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
fawk if im going evo i need to pick up the pace with my jigs ... my puffball is rusty as fawk played smash today and wow i forgot some things till i played for like a good hour >< o wells smash is fun and if im going evo these few coming smashfests is my trial version...

i will always go jiggs
i will not stop
i will keep charging
there will be rests
dont hold back on me
cause i wont....

i want my jiggs pre oc2 style and i want it back badly if im going evo

*edit*
no word yet if theres smash this friday but most guarens theres gonna be one... i work during the day so .. ya imma post things up later about pick ups

bobby imma be at UH tomorrow (2/20) cause i dislike staying at home all the time.... need some fresh scenery but ya if u wanna smash hit me up i guess ill bring my sticks

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Oh please let there be smash on friday!!!
I praise the lord above!!!
Send forth smash on friday and I shall believe once again!!!

Oh yeah, and frankie, I'mma kick your jig's arse with my game and watch.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ooooo...so much trash talking going on. O_O

Hey I here ya Frankie. I'll give you a call as soon as my class gets out at 11:45am. We'll hook up for some smash. =D Change of scenery is good lol.

Ah to heck with it. You're all getting $ Kicked!!! And I'm maining a new character second to Zelda (who is still my number one main) starting today. It's a low/bottom tier character. Play me to find out.

Oh testify Dexter! TESTIFY!!!

And Tom, I'll take you on anytime. I really really want to get better for some reason. I'm addicted to competition.

Everyone's getting their $ kicked! lolz

J*Lee

Smash Cadet
Arvy said he might go to evo for tekken. Are any of you guys really good at tekken 5? If so you should join our scene. Also let me know where the smashfests are at. i don't know how to get to where you guys are so i don't go.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I really really want to become a stronger player. Even though I win decently, I know I can be a better zelda. Matching up with Frankies Jiggs and Joses samus today taught me that I still have much to learn about "Zelda Patience."

Oh yeah I believe the fest is on for friday at Joses house. I'll leave it at that for now.

Suyoku naritai......motto....motto!!!

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
shoyo, you beat me at times, but seriously...your fox is boring......................too "wait for the moment" like.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Haha, whatever. More tech skill than you besides the shdl, ledge hop triple laser, and reverse waveshine ledge grab. Don't think I'm missing anything. >.>
*Runs*

Oh, and I punish your foolish tech flaws. I wait for them since you have plenny buu. >=)

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
alright!
smash on friday!
chee hoo bah!!!

I wish we could have a full day of smash. That would be so f'ing awesome!!!
From morning to night. Hoo baby!!!
I'm up for it.
Anyone else?

FireFly

Smash Lord
whos up for a full day of smash? maybe 24 hours or an STD at my bday in april. ****, triple ledge hop laser? imagine how much you can do with kirby...

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hehe, yeah andrew was showing me the rhythms for his fox. It's super hard to do but because is perc. it is pretty simple. His forearms, wrists, and hands are probebly more than conditioned to do all the cool style point stuff he does. Imagine now if he played the piano. O_O

Idk if a full day of smash would be possible, but I'm up for a STD.

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
heres crazy techniques that i can do perfect with fox(most of them are perfect)
SHDL
Triple ledgehop laser (forward & reversed)
Doubleshine - drill - doubleshine - drill.....repeat
shine turn around edgehog(not perfected)
doubleshine - wavedash(not perfect)
3+shines on the ground(not perfect)
doraki instant wall jump

theres more but those, you guys can probably do it good.

EDIT: i tried the kirby thing long time ago tom....he can do a double laser with each jump lol.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
STD is fine boys!!!
I just want some major smash playage!!!
It's been years since I've played a huge chunk of smash.
In highschool, my friends and I used to play just about everyday.

*sigh*
I miss those days. The smashing, that is.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Andrew, you crazy. Gotta look up the that Doraki instant wall jump.

lolz I envy all of you who are still in highschool. When classes finished at 2 o clock instead of 5 or 9. And when lunch only cost one dollar!!!

So when do you peoples want to do a STD? Weekend maybe? I'm down for that.

FireFly

Smash Lord
Well, just a heads up on Friday wherever we play, I'm going to be recording all of my matches. I should evaluate myself, and have other people evaluate myself and get tips on my play.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
That's a great idea Tom. I should really do that too. I really want to know how my Zelda measures up to the rest of the US and possible the world. Might be the only way I'll get any help from people too. So ummm, are you gonna use a video camera or VCR?

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
then prepare to record a lot of you losing to my Game and Watch! LOL
Hurry up friday!!!
Son of a!!!
Hurry the hell up!!!

Man I got a lot of homework to do!!!
Well it's not actually homework, cause I don't got the necessary programs at home, but yet, god daym! And my procrastination doesn't help either.

Need smash to get school off my mind.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
tom, u should work on ur **** talk, all help u with that if ya need. but such skill cannot be duplicated lol

Top Bottom