• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Lolz. Man it's too early in the morning. -_-

Ooookay Dex. I think I kinda see how to get to your house. I'll try to IM you later for contact info just in case. I won't be home till late so you can PM if you want.

And yeah no word on wether Joses house is a go or not. Personally, I think we should save Jose, and Frankie stress by just having it as Dexs house. They seem to be pretty busy so that might make thing easier for them. What do you guys think?

I need to smash soon.....real soon.

-Bobby

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
well, if you need to contact me, PM or IM me, I'll be home until later tonight around 11.
And don't worry bobby, smash tomorrow. Just hold on a little longer!
I'm off to practice now. Chutes cuz!!! get it, cause game and watch's parachute... nevermind.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hahah, Dex. Oh yeah, you should post your cell number. We were gonna try and get you to come smash, but we couldn't get ahold of you. We might need it this time anyway.

I need to smash too, and I wouldn't mind if we have to play in a park. I had a rough day at school, and I need o burn some of this stress.

FireFly

Smash Lord
i should find your house pretty easy dex. and whats EVO 2007? sounds like racing or something

oh and whats the earliest time we can arrive?

J*Lee

Smash Cadet
What is the EVO 2007? Sounds pretty epic.
Evolution is the anual tournament that happens in vegas and is one of the most major fighting game tournaments around the world.

It lasts for a week and they have tournaments for :

Marvel vs Capcom 2

Street Fighter- Third Strike

Tekken 5

Capcom vs Snk 2

Street fighter turbo

Street fighter alpha

Guilty gear xx

Dead or alive

Virtual fighter

soul caliber

And i heard there will be smash this year

they also have side tournaments not part of evo for other games like King of Fighters.

You pay for the room you stay in and for each tournament you decide to enter. usually you won't sleep much cause you will be room hopping to play the best people in the world.

Yes the best players in each game from other countrys like Japan and korea will be there.

If you are a serious gamer then you should definitly go.

Read about Evolution on Shoryuken.com

By the way i will try to make it to the smash sessions if someone is willing to pick me up from kaneohe. i want to start playing smash again.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
im thinking about going idk yet tho just thinking about it... imma tell nick and my bulleh boss leighton about it cause they play cvsnk2 and marvel 3rd strike and all the other stuff as for me if i do decide to go go dust of the rust from smash and get my pre oc2 game play back..

yes the ruthless jiggs my return.... thats only if i decide to go lol tourny scene was pretty fun

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
I guess my house is a GO!!!
ok, who da hell is coming? an estimate?
I going buy drinks, you guys like juice, soda, or both?
Yes!!! Suupaa Sumasshu Taimu!!!

edit:
k I got 2 tv's and a cube and wii and one game.
Bobby's bringing his small tv, wii and game.

I need maybe one more system and one or 2 copies of the game.
Chutes!!!

going have 3 tv's garanz, and maybe a fourth.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Dairantou~! Finally, cheeee hoooo!

Terence, Bobby, Tom, Shoyo. Four so far that I remember. Maybe a few from waipahu?

I can bring a copy if no one else is bringing. Mine freezes from time to time, so don't complain when it does.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
tomorrow, I work from 11 to 6 so I won't be home at that time.
So you guys can come around 6ish to 7ish.
Here's my house #: 621-9709
Ask for me or for jeff if you guys need help with directions.

HayatoKanzaki

Smash Cadet
i work from 8:30am~? on friday, so idk how long i'll be at work. so yea um, just wait till like 6:30 to call or something, hopefully me or dex is home by then.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Woah!!! I play in a pep band basketball game, and eat at Zippeys and I miss ALOT!!!

Okay okay. Terence I hear ya man. You'll get a seat in my car.

Big big news! One of my friends/crew memebers Nick is coming. He mains Young Link, and Ness. He has alot of potential and I think the exposure would really do good things for his game. That and he's single now so he has plenty of free time. lolz ^^

So yeah, I'll wait for txt messages and such. But it looks like we got Sho, Terence, Nick and myself.

And Dex, I'm a JUICE man. For some reason I never got used to soda. But yeah I likes juice. Thanks. =D

I'm gonna play my heart out tomorrow! $ Kick son! $ Kick!

-Bobby

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ooookaaay. I feel so hungover and I didn't even drink last night. -_-

Okay, Joel I got your PM. Just meet at Ala Moana to save time.

The meet time will be at Ala Moana by Longs Drugs. Yeah, the same place as last time. I will come by to pick you guys up somewhere between 5:45pm and 6:00pm.

So I got Terence, Shoyo, and Joel. Add my friend Nick and that's a full car. After I pick you guys up we'll go to Mililani and pick up my friend. Then we'll head to Wahiawa.

I'll try to check the forums one more time today if there're any questions.

Ait shoots den.

FireFly

Smash Lord
Sorry I forgot to say before I left but thanks Dex for having us, thanks for the food and gaming, and thanks everyone for the great games. Can't wait till the next smashfest.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
good smashing guys!!!
i wish could have been std, been a long time since I did one of those.
i can never get enough smash!!!
cause jeff doesn't play, and it seems that he is quitting, i now actually have no one to play with.
arg.
Hey frankie!!!
Make a smashfest next week in order to make up for the cancelled one this week.
Just a suggestion.

Man, you should've seen tom getting owned left and right by everyone. Jeez, it wasn't pretty. lol, joke cuz. no worry tom, i go beat you with game and watch again.

Chutes den!!!

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hahah, yeah, today was friggin uber. Thanks again for having us and stuff. Made my day.
If you can/want, you can come our side to smash once in a while. Maybe my place, Matt's, or UH if can.

Man Tom, I never got tp play you much. Good thing I never got 4 stocked... >.>
Kay, next time I'll 4 stock you.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Lolz. Last night was uber! I got to play everyone and my Zelda pwnd!!! I'm so proud of her.^^

Listening to Oshiro and Terence smack talk was hilarious, and it had absolutely no effect on Tom. lol

Hey Tom, good matches man. Playing you is so much fun! I almost got your fox a couple of times. Idk how much you use your Doc, but I feel really accomplished for two stocking it. I wanna hear more stories about OC2! =D

Ooooo Dex!!! Thanks so much for having us over till like 1 in the morning! The pizza was oishii!!! And there was soooo much! mmmmm olives... And great matches man! Your G. Dub. rocked my Zelda. That Foward air and power chute are so brutal. I'm sure you'll pwn in the next crew battle!

Thanks to Terence, Shoyo, Joel and Nick for the gas $. Having a full tank really feels good after all that driving. I think my right leg is getting stronger now cause of all that pedal pushing. >_>

And yeah, if anyone is free on sunday please let me know. I will be near UH/Shoyo and Matts house from about 11 to 2:30 before my pep band game and birthday party afterwards. So if anyone is awake, let me know and we go smash! I didn't get to practice my Mewtwo last night, so I try um then.

Don't worry! There's enough $ kIcK for everyone!!!

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
LOL mewtwo!!!
no, no, stick with zelda dude.
and about driving down there, It only feels worth the trip if I'm able to smash for 5 hours or more.
God dizzam, I love smash.
Chutes.

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Man Tom, I never got tp play you much. Good thing I never got 4 stocked... >.>
Kay, next time I'll 4 stock you.
Shoyo, you got falcon punched, thats just as bad =P

Anyway, last night/morning was fun, we should DEFINITELY do it again.

Also, Bobby, **** talking Tom does work, just not on Tom >_>

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hahaha! No worries Dex. Zelda will always be my main. I just like characters that fight with style. And Mewtwo and Zelda fight with alot of flair and style. Plus in the Japanese mode Mewtwo has THE BEST trash talking when he wins a match. It pwns. I WISH that Zelda said something cool at the end of her matches. In fact I wish Zelda said ANYTHING. Talk to me Zelda. T_T

I know how you feel though Dex. I luuuuv Smash. ^_^

Oh yeah. And Shoyo getting Falcon Punched (even though I missed it) was uber. In the words of Chillindude it was "the thing of legends."

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
F­u­c­k that punch! That was probably the only gay thing at the smashfest. It was indeed gay.

So how'd you like getting pwnzor'd by a Sheik Oshiro? Told you anyone can play Sheik, and quite frankly, I two stocked yours~
Make that twice (p^.^)p
You did get me in a Fox ditto though; good job on that(but once is nothing >.>). But d­a­m­n, Tom, your Fox is still pretty homo. Can't just go about playing it like against Oshiro.

Frick, I woke up at 1:30 today~
Going to sleep at 4:30 wasn't smart at all...Almost as bad as not teching...Oh well, no dodgeball for me either.

Oh, and I'm open on Sunday, so I guess a few of us can gather for a short smash.

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
I dislike chain grabbing with shiek =/ makes matches very boring

If I started chain grabbing, it would have been a lot closer, but meh, you might still have won

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hahah, Ed you clumsy oaf you~
Cool, two days before my birthday. Have a safe one on the plane, boy!

Yeah, I don't like it much either so I didn't zero-death, but I didn't like the shinespikes from before, so yeah. One reason why I hate Fox dittos.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
dittos are just a battle of different styles
but indeed shiek is gay, yep, even tom's shiek is gay too
there's only a thin line between gay and sexy
yet i haven't seen a sexy shiek except CJ's

and shoyo i think i will challenge your list of bull in your sig next time with my falco. the only ones i see worth putting in your list is your top 1 and 4. that's the ones i see you play most of the time and somewhat decent. the others are meh.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
CJ has is it all. He has mindgames, tech skills, and experience. One of the greatest to ever play the game. ^^

I don't know how much of a list I have. I used to have marth on the list, but I haven't used him in a long time. Only Zelda for now. I hate using shiek. No fun at all. I may add mewtwo as my secondary main depending on how well I do today and in the weeks to come.

"List of bull" lolz

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
How bout my 1st vs your 1st, my 2nd vs your 2nd, etc until we get to 15? We can go all 26 if you want. Seems a bit more fair instead of a your 1st going against my 15th and whatnot.

If not, I'll go anyway. Your challenge is more like a suicidal will.

Alright, today was pretty short, but pretty good. Never got any team battles I've been craving, but oh well.

Top Bottom