• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ah I see. Then lets put this to rest and change the subject.

Just checked my class schedual and I have only one class on Friday, and class to 9:30pm on Monday. -_-'' I really hope non of my teachers are jerks. Hope everyone has a good first day of school. yaaaay. :p

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
frank ya think ull still b done in like 2 days lol cuz i wana see my own **** talk in action

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Thanks Bobzors. Bryan's jokes just aren't funny to me ya know. Cut downs son! Meh, I would be laughing if it was Gene or Nick, but yeah.

Haha, Ed. You missed outz!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
no cause i still didnt upload the battle footage from the vcr and still trying to work adobe premier ...... idk ill try fr1ck i need a vcr

SiCk-Oh

Smash Cadet
No Bobs, this guy's just picking on me already, so the only thing I can do is fight back. My favorite weapon of choice is words, of course. Kids, words>fighting it out on smash, cuz it doesn't solve anything. Only results to some guy saying you play like a b****. Anyway, he's just harassing me already and I'm tired of it, so meh, I'm giving up here. If he doesn't stop after this, I'll just ignore him and his insults. Ha MLK! I might prove that sometimes, words can't solve everything! Still have major respet for you. Well, keep it coming if ya want Bryan, but I'm sick of your attitude. My bad if I pissed you off in any way, but I'm done with this ****.
lol u getting mad idc ill still talak and say what i want lol cause u say **** while im playing so stfu cry if u want i dont care lol

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Oh well, it was worth the try. Say something funny though. Get lessons from Gene or something, cuz you suckzorzez.

Bryan=predictable edge guard. Oh, how's that mr. sodium!?

"Salts can be dehydrating to the human body if consumed in excess." They're talking about you~

Two in one post *****!

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
aye sus you guys
can we jus keep this a friendly community?
all this negativity is messing with my mana flow.. >.O
lol

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
o btw
how many post do i need to get out of this **** smash noob
i wanna be a child already..
*sigh..
i try so hard :[

Darkmusician

Smash Master
wow. That was random. lol I don't mind being a noob. :D
Man it's only been the first day of the semester and I've decided to switch majors. Could this be a sign to more stress? >_> oh well, at least I spiked my friends with Zeldas dair. hehehe. sneaky sneaky.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
the oc2 dvd is coming out and it costs 25 bucks. i would love to get one for my viewing pleasure. so i am wondering if anyone else is interested. maybe we can share the cost? then burn more copies of that **** to keep. shhhhhh... :X

anyone?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yo Terence! I'm down wit dat! :D

Thanks Shoyo! Captain Jack be my smash hero! >:D He isn't retired from smashing is he? Must...become....like....Captain Jack! lol HEROZ!!!

SiCk-Oh

Smash Cadet
the oc2 dvd is coming out and it costs 25 bucks. i would love to get one for my viewing pleasure. so i am wondering if anyone else is interested. maybe we can share the cost? then burn more copies of that **** to keep. shhhhhh... :X

anyone?
yea im down payday this week so if theres anything fryday ill give u my money so $25/3-or more ppl = not to bad

and shyou i get it im a pretzle youve been calling me that since the first time u beat me. i mean its ok to be better than someone and i admit that u can beat me but for god's sake stfu. you play fox i play link no **** im ganna say **** all link players fuking hate fox get the picture!!! " ho! bahh i go shine u bah! ready for get shined bah!" so just to lay it down, lol, i pretty much just get anoyed with fox players its just natural for me lol. just look at andrew lol. and im so sry if i ofended you expert mindgame master because i have no mind games of my own. i promise to never say anything about your superior smash playing skill again! and do you like check up on the boards like every 10 miniutes its just that i posted and u re-posted like less than 5mins later and lol almost every other post is yours. so i post in the morning so i dont have to read your post later! w00t! time to do......... nothing sigh....

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Shoots Terence. I wanted to watch that too.

Np Bobs. Lots of stuff on youtube. And probably a lot more on that OC2 DVD.

I know you think highly of me, but please, I'm just trying to whoop you and only you. I only say **** cuz you always said **** whenever I lost. And you only gimped me with a backthrow to shine. I'm not the one that was all "up yours fuc|<er!" I'm only returning the favor to you, no one else.
Fox doesn't have that much advantages unless they gimp a Link nub. I don't do your gay bthrow shinespike anyway. The shine can be gotton out of too(if theres no wall), so get out of it instead of calling it "cheap". Not like you can do it. Link can handle a Fox just fine. Watch Aniki.
I just happened to come right after you posted. I'm on 24/7, of course majority of the posts are mine.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
just for me to keep track. Me, bobby, bryan and shoyo are interested at the oc2 dvd. hopefully we could get more people so it could be even cheaper. maybe our whole smash community could contribute a dollar or two each so all of us can enjoy.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
check this out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150078473207
that's where you go to for ordering a dvd.

You can buy the DVD through eBay without using PayPal. Just pick Personal Check as your payment option and I will send you an invoice with instructions on where to mail the check. Using eBay makes things much easier on me and the staff, because they take care of tracking purchases, payments, and shipments. It also creates a paper trail for you, giving you added legal security in case something goes wrong.
now i need someone with an ebay account to do this for me.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah. Youtube rulez. Does anyone know if there any videos of Ken vs. Captain Jack? I saw some team battles, but I can't find any one on ones.

*Goes off to practice Zelda*

HayatoKanzaki

Smash Cadet
hehe zelda ftw, dex and scott cant 4 stock me. well i did once from dex, but cuz i was careless. zelda is my play-for-fun alt anyhow, otherwise i'd just transform into shiek aka zerker-kindapwn-notreally-mode :p

i have won a few times against dex's falcon and his other ppl, and against scott's falco and etc today w/zelda. (b'.')b

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Okay, I don't think there are any.

There's a video of him fighting Ek, who CJ says his Marth is as skilled as Ken's, if that's good. I like this guy's Marth better.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
finally figured out how to put the VHS footage on the comp and i just finished give me 2 days of editing period then a day to upload to the internet then i should be done

no word on smashfest this friday yet imma ask jose

and yes john you missed out on a crew battle which we got on tape no worry.... we kinda screwed up anyway cause we missed count the players lol but ya fun nonetheless

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oh yeah! The Ek vs CJ series. That was one of the best string of matches ever! And I do agree that Ek is as good if not better than ken. Crazy mindgames and technical execution. I wonder where Ek places on world wide rankings. I'm pretty sure he's tops in Europe.

I was shocked when CJ told Ek " I think you are as good as Ken." Gotta be one of the highest compliments any smasher could dream to recieve. Has Nick put it, "Ken, he just doesn't f*** up."

Since I'm on the subject of world rankings, does anyone happen to know the top 10 in the world? And if not, in the USA? Thxs again. :D

-Bobby

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Man, I need to smash!

I don't think there's a world ranking. I know Ken's the best in the world. There's not even US rankings, I think.

The closest thing might be the California rankings.

FireFly

Smash Lord
ahh crap we gotta re-do the crew battle or something :( frank you should put the crew battle in the trailer thingy and not actually make it a real crew battle. we messed up counting and it doesn't look good like that. >_> i had to 2 stock jose when i heard he was on waipahu team whether he was joking or not lol

Top Bottom