• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have You Used Any Piece of Brawl for School?

M.K

Level 55
I have, I used the Gourmet Race song for my first Flash Animation about a Penguin snowboarding down the hill.
Have you used any piece of brawl for school?

Rauzaruke

Smash Apprentice
lol!

I used Brawl to pass the time in our school's awesome light booth for the auditorium during our musical rehearsals. Since our Stage Crew doesn't really need to do anything until the actors can get their stuff together, we have a lot of time to burn with nothing to do. Not to mention we also have a TV, microwave, probable fridge, and a secret hatch that leads all the way down to the main doors for quick and sneaky Pizza deliveries/escapes.

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
For a presentation I used the song that playes on Green Greens and in the end I added falcon pawww (search on youtube look for the one that has Japanese letters, its the original).

random_bob

Smash Cadet
In History a friend of mine and i were doing a group project, and we were trying to tihnk of some background music for the video we made, we ended up using Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1 and 1-2 because our video was long enough for both of them.

SmashAura4

Smash Apprentice
lol!

I used Brawl to pass the time in our school's awesome light booth for the auditorium during our musical rehearsals. Since our Stage Crew doesn't really need to do anything until the actors can get their stuff together, we have a lot of time to burn with nothing to do. Not to mention we also have a TV, microwave, probable fridge, and a secret hatch that leads all the way down to the main doors for quick and sneaky Pizza deliveries/escapes.
Our school sucks. thank goodness this is my last year though.

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
We had to do some end-of-the-year slideshow, with a whole bunch of pics of what we did throughout the year. The songs couldn't have any words. Since my friends and I are into rock, we chose a lot of F-Zero tracks, namely Mute City, Fire Field, and we also used Brinstar without the words. =P

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well I only used a sample of Mute City since my video was high speed so this songs fitted perfectly with it

Feryx

Smash Apprentice
That was cool, how did people respond to it?
People liked it, there was some cheering from the crowd at the actual puppet show when certain characters (sonic) came on. I love my school.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Since my and my IT class's college courses finished in May we had 3 hours to spare during the school day (including lunch). We played Brawl those 3 hours, 5 days a week, 4 weeks with one after-school session at the adjacent school as well. While my peers were on Senior trip ($800 FOR FLORIDA? I CAN GO THERE FOR ONLY $300!) I also played Brawl with the Junior class all day.

So nothing really was for school work, but I sure did spend a lot of time playing Brawl at school. ^_^

Top Bottom