• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have you memorized your friend code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapras

Smash Rookie
no
:(

I don't plan on it though. It's an ugly combination of numbers (imo)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I don't know it, but I really should know it, after all...it looks really easy to memorize.

Rambo Hayabusa

Smash Apprentice
No. IRL I'm not often giving it out since I know few people who play the wii let alone Brawl. It sucks that everyone who has the wii only play those crappy wii sport games and don't see Smash as a real fighter.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Hellz yeah.
3566-1220-2303.
Skillz.

Dohhh!!!

Smash Rookie
not me. Too many other important numbers to remember. i do have it stored on my cell phone, however.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
Nope. There isn't much of a need considering the sites that I even would post it on has it in my sig. :p

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
Yeah. I got so used to looking at it when the FF was up that I eventually remembered it. I don't find it a very hard number to remember, personally.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
In every section of my Friend Code, there's a double of another number in there somewhere, so that definitely helps out a lot. It's not that hard to remember though, for me, at least.

1676 - 3423 -4212

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I kow my FC by heart...yet I can't freaking remember my SSN, and that's only a 9-digit number. (it is...right?)

K 2

Smash Lord
Who doesn't? You have to recite it to a million people who want to play you online

CaCa

Smash Rookie
No, I'm not a pro in remembering numbers. I don't even know my own cell phone number. But I have my FC registerd in a Word Document on my computer. :D

Tr4ce

Smash Apprentice
No I havent. It was so easy with the friend finder, you didnt have to type it. I havent really played online now that the ff is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom