• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have you finished all the challenges :O

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
Have you ever finished all the challenges in Brawl, some people dont really care. I usually like beating everything in games.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
Back on my first Wii I think I had around 10 left, maybe less. And still had all 4 golden hammers.

I doubt I'll ever actually get them all though. It's so time consuming.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
No, I used to care a lot..then I got distracted by KHII or something. I have video game ADD like that :) *goes off to play Earthbound*

Rekros

Smash Cadet
Ugh the ones that I have to do something with every character like target test and boss battle are the ones that turn me down

majora_787

Smash Hero
The only ones I have left are the Boss Battles ones, all stickers SOMEHOW, and 100 Man Brawl.

Somehow, I've always failed despite all of my practice.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yes, I've gone through all of them twice. The first time I completed them was November 2008 and then again in November 2009 because a huge lightening storm fried my Wii and all my data in the summer.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I don't have them all I only have a handful left but I don't care about them enough to give the final effort of getting the hard ones done lol.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
i did everything exept beat boss battles with X amount of characters or X difficulty.

****ing boss battle...

tehcerealman

Smash Rookie
The first week I got brawl I was like "I will beat them all!" But then I discovered smash boards and competitive brawling.... So no I haven't even attempted to beat them now.

WB40

Smash Apprentice
Dunno. Why? Well, Brawl is a multi player game. The challenges are just there to give it a 1 player feel as well. I do admit, challenges are fun but they are not the main story of Brawl. Just having fun and playing with friends is the main story.

Bottom line for me: challenges = meh.

Top Bottom