• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have you ever JV 5 stocked someone with Peach?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lance87 is the best Peach because he jv 5 stocked (having 4 stocks with 0%) some guy in a tournament match in pools. People, remember, this is with Peach. She doesn't have really any combos. You just have to rely with hitting the person and edgeguarding.

Can any Peach top this or any character for that matter? I think not.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Conditions in order to get on the list:

1. You cannot be fighting a computer.
2. You MUST be Peach.
3. You MUST be fighting a human player who isn't sandbagging/ dropped their controller/ etc.
4. Don't lie, that'd just be stupid and Alpha will ban you... not really though, I'm just making an empty threat. But bad things will happen to you. You might just lose sleep, you never know.

Also, if you have video evidence, that'd be amazing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who have JV 5 stocked someone and the character the opponent used:

Lance87 JV 5 stocked a Fox

AlphaZealot JV 5 stocked a ???

$BONE$

Smash Ace
lol.

Lance87 is the best Peach because he jv 5 stocked (having 4 stocks with 0%) some guy in a tournament match in pools. People, remember, this is with Peach. She doesn't have really any combos. You just have to rely with hitting the person and edgeguarding.

be so kind to share a video of this great peach player with us.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I really wish it had gotten recorded. T_T There are some other people that can verify it I'm sure from Tipped Off 2 in GA.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Someone random. But them kids who've been playing the game for a while but don't play too competitively are sooo random. He took it down though. 0 damage. Too ****ing good? I think so.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!

quoted for lol factor

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Love you too, Nite. Can another person beat what Lance did to that poor poor child?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
FASTLIKETREE has JV 5 stocked G@BE in tournament and Xelic's Ganon in friendlies.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Hell yeah. Good job, Lance. I hadn't heard about this until now. This is the same Peach that KishPrime called the best spot dodger in the world.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, DoH... umm that's fox who has combos to win the match. Even though he jv'ed a pretty good player... and a really good player...umm... that MIGHT top Lance...iunno.

But has any PEACH done anything better than this? I think not...

Velox

Smash Ace
FASTLIKETREE has JV 5 stocked G@BE in tournament
That was without a doubt one of the craziest things I've ever seen. It was Marth vs. Captain Falcon. Very nasty.

Also him almost doing it to several other players is just... outrageous... (he almost did it to the best player from Oklahoma, it's a vid on Youtube somewhere...)

I dunno, that dude's crazy.

Anyways... what character was playing against this Peach? I'm gunna take a wild guess and say Captain Falcon.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It was a Fox.

lol....that doesnt make lance the best peach. Expecially if it was just some random person.
You, good sir, are wrong. This "random person" got 5TH in a teams tournament with his brother at a tournament where there were advanced techniques. I couldn't even 4 stock him and I use Sheik and all you have to do in that matchup is backthrow>edgeguard and you win... vs Fox at least.

Lance, is obviously the best Peach ever. Anyone who doubts this is clearly the worst Peach and is just jealous of Lance's greatness!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Congrats, Alpha, you are also the Best Peach now. From now on, this thread is dedicated to those who have JV 5 stocked someone with Peach.

Edit: What character did the person use? Also, does this someone have a name?

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Having watched some of Lance's matches, I wasn't impressed. Good peach player? yeah. Great Peach player for JV 5stocking someone? Sure. Best? I dunno. Vidjo's looks better.

But hell, I don't even tertiary Peach so what do I know?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Exactly. Lol.

The stuff you saw was probably, what, 8 months old as I see it on youtube. Plus there's the time that it took to actually get it on youtube which normally people are lazy and wait a pretty long time.

So, what you basically said, means nothing at all.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
lance is beasty.
<3

This thread rules, also, anything on Youtube is old as ****.

As of right now, im officially retired from SSBM, i'll be back for Brawl.

-edit-

I think the most recent thing on youtube of me is the part i played in the GA vs. Midsouth Crew Battle that happened at Falcon Puncheon, so if you wanna watch that it should be in the vids section or something...dunno.

On a side note, I in no way think that i'm better than Vidjo or Cort for that matter, those are actually dudes that I look up to. I don't even think i can touch them in terms of overall skill.

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
Okay, DoH... umm that's fox who has combos to win the match. Even though he jv'ed a pretty good player... and a really good player...umm... that MIGHT top Lance...iunno.

But has any PEACH done anything better than this? I think not...
I accidently SD'd with the first Bob-omb I remember pulling with DownB

XD

does that count?

Top Bottom