• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hasbro Game Night FIGHT! - The Final Season

darkvortex

Smash Lord
1. Buzz Lightyear
2. Freddy Funko
3. Ryu

1. Prime
2. Green Ranger
3. Rainbow Dash

I'll sit the stage out

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
1. Buzz Lightyear
2. Freddy Funko
3. Ryu

View attachment 385087
Statue of Liberty
From the iconic opening of the animated movie . You fight on top of the statues head as fireworks appear in the background and American flags fly.

1. Prime
2. Green Ranger
3. Rainbow Dash
We already have the Statue as a stage; It's gonna have to be something else

New Guest Character:
  1. Tip (Crayola) - Like Play-Doh and NERF before it, I wouldn't have pegged Crayola as something that had a mascot. But I have been proven wrong in this case, as it's quite creative. I doubt there would be ample room for Crayola assists though.
  2. Ryder (Paw Patrol) - It's a self-vote, but one with merit as a major kids property with a toyline. It helps that the Etch-a-Sketch already brings Spin Master into the fold. And with any luck, it would be easier to get these pups into here than into NASB. I'd even bet money that even more families would buy the game for their kids if that franchise was attached. It's a moneymaking opportunity!
  3. Freddy Funko (Funko) - Yes, I'm sticking with toy-based fighters in this toy and game fighter. Because of course I should.
Character Statues:
  1. Optimus Prime - The leader of the Autobots himself, and he's a default fighter in this roster. How couldn't I do that?
  2. Pinkie Pie - Despite her name and mane, Pinkie is a dark horse candidate for a statue. She's basically the mascot of Discovery Family.
  3. Skeletor - You read this right. I'm giving a guest character one of the coveted statue slots. It helps that he's the only one in the base game.
Honorable Mentions for new guests go to Lion-O, Ryu, and Sonic. Honorable Mentions for statues go to Uncle Pennybags, Mr. Potato Head, Jem, Peppa Pig, and Barbie. But if you want to take my word, Potato Head would already fill the Toy Story quota. Heck, Rex would fill that quota if you wish.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
  1. Ryu
  2. Freddy Funko
  3. Lion-O
Really liked the write-up for Ryu, and a lot of the reasons make sense. Honestly I'd be down to have him pull from his crossover appearances such as the Crimson Hawk Ranger (which is rumored to be coming to Fortnite!?!?), which would make him standout from Smash. I'd be down to have him.

As for the statues:
  1. Twilight Sparkle
  2. Tommy Oliver
  3. Optimus Prime
The Default 3 that I picked when I started the thread. To me it only feels fitting.

Job: G.I. Joe DLC Stage
THE U.S.S. FLAGG
The Joe's main base of operations, the giant Aircraft Carrier which was also the ultimate toy, and still holds the record for the Largest Playset ever made. This thing is huge and is a centerpiece of G.I. Joe collecting, and since it'd be coming with Duke it's the perfect time to include this stage imo

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Lion-O
2. Tip
3. Ryder

All fun picks for sure but I want the true 80s cartoon reunion.

G.I. Joe Stage

Resubmitting The Defiant Space Shuttle Complex

I will admit...the U.S.S. Flagg is the best choice for the G.I. Joe stage job to be honest.

G. I. Joe Stage:

The Defiant Space Shuttle Complex

View attachment 366313

Based off of the playset itself, you fight on the space shuttle and its base. Frequently, throughout the battle, the space shuttle will launch and that will dissapear as a platform. It is a walkoff stage. Watch out for the shuttle's engine thrusters as those will give you damage! Then, every so often, the shuttle will return. A simple, but fun stage based off of the playset itself.
Statues:

1. Optimus Prime
2. Mr. Potato Head
3. Rainbow Dash

These 3 Hasbro characters represent 3 of Hasbro's main brands and the audiences they cover. Optimus being from one of Hasbro's flagship brands...Transformers. Mr. Potato Head was the first Hasbro toy when Hasbro officially became a toy company and Rainbow Dash represents My Little Pony to represent brands aimed towards a female audience while Transformers was aimed towards a male audience even though they are fans of all genders for both Hasbro franchises.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 115
Aaaand the vote for our next Guest fighter is over!

Looks like we're getting more than just the Tip with this one, because our winning character is...
Tip, the premiere Crayola mascot! Congratulations AlteredBeast AlteredBeast !
Tip: 12
Ryu: 10
Freddy Funko: 8
Lion-O: 7
Buzz Lightyear: 7
Ryder: 3
Sonic: 0
Ryu came close in second place with Freddy just barely out of reach in 3rd. Better luck next time!

Additionally, the vote for our coveted Statue slots are over! The first place winner is none too surprising, as...
Optimus Prime dominated that vote completely with 13 points!
Now, I did intend for 2 more statues to be included, but...
Optimus Prime: 13
Tommy Oliver: 4
Rainbow Dash: 2
Pinkie Pie: 2
Twilight Sparkle: 2
Mr. Potato Head: 2
Jason Lee Scott: 2
Snake Eyes: 1
Skeletor: 1
The gap is astoundingly large between 1st and 2nd place, and there is a 5-way tie for 3rd. So I'll be holding a second vote for the final 2 statue slots soon. I may or may not just insert Tommy as one of those statues since he technically won 2nd place fair and square, but only if the rest of y'all are okay with it because I'm iffy on it.
NEW VOTE
Alright, the only other job we've had was for the G.I. Joe stage, in which we got 2 submissions, so I'll strawpoll this and move on!
NEW JOBS
Job: Nominate a Crayola Stage!
Truthfully I'm not sure what options we actually have for this, but I'm sure there's a creative idea out there to use!
Job: Nominate a Hasbro character... that you haven't nominated this season!
Haha, pulling an old switcheroo on ya!
I noticed a lot of repeat submissions in the last Hasbro round, and since we have 4 total, I'm gonna mix it up and have this round be for characters you haven't yet taken a look at. Don't worry, your favorite characters will still be eligible in the next and final Hasbro round, but I want to keep the ideas fresh and all. I do intend for this job to open for 2 days so go ahead and so some research!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I can’t believe Tip won honestly so yay to me!

Crayola Stage

Crayola Factory Experience

IMG_2107.jpeg

Similar to the NERF Arena stage, we need more stages based on real-life locations based on toy brands. The layout of the stage would be similar to Halberd as you tour the Crayola factory and how the crayons are made. Basically, the crayons being made are the hazards as well as the factory machinery which can damage you. Watch out for the color dyes as if you are in the coloring due that creates the crayons, your status may be effected based on the color you get (Red being you accumulate some damage over time, blue making you slower, etc.) It goes from start to finish in a fun touring stage.

Hasbro Character

Resubmitting Shobu Kirifuda (Duel Masters)

Resubmitting Shobu Kirifuda (Duel Masters)

ezgif-5-930d136868.jpg

I feel we should go for one of the more obscure Wizards of the Coast IPs to start off the second season of DLC. Duel Masters is a media franchise with a manga, anime, trading card game, etc. It is worth noting that in North America, the anime was licensed by Hasbro. Alongside this, the trading card game was licensed by Wizards of the Coast and in Japan, the cards are made by Takara Tomy.

The franchise does not get much releases in North America as it does in Japan so if this platfighter were to release in Japan, Kirifuda would be a solid rep that would gain more recognition praise there than here. It is also worth noting that Kirifuda is the longest running protagonist of the Duel Masters anime. For his moveset, he could probably have a shield break gimmick like the Duel Masters game itself by summoning mosters to attack and what not. I remember having a DVD of the anime (English dubbed) but never watched it/nor was interested in it when my mom gave me it as a Valentines Day gift many years ago. This pick would bring back an obscure memory of mine and represent some more of the obscure Wizards of The Coast IPs.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Hasbro Character: Minka Mark (Littlest Pet Shop)

images (3).jpeg

(I want to resubmit Zoe one more time,but i want to submit other LPS character)

Minka Mark is a main character from Littlest Pet Shop, she is a pink spider monkey who an artist,she is also flexible,ernegetic and distracted by shiny things

Last edited:
I'd give Tommy Oliver the second statue position because he isn't in the Gordian knot that is third place. And since three of the third place tie are Gen 4 Ponies, that makes it tougher for that fandom. But that's for another day.

Job: New Hasbro Character
Since I can't do resubmissions, I'll have to scratch a different itch this time.

Eric the Cavalier (D&D)
Amazon.com: Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon Classics 6-Inch-Scale Eric Action  Figure, D&D 80s Cartoon, Includes d10 from Exclusive D&D Dice Set : Toys &  Games

Yes, I DID pull from the 1980s Dungeons and Dragons cartoon that barely resembled D&D. Told you I'd be scratching a different itch.

If anyone has seen that particular animated series, you can come up with a moveset. I just wanted to provide something to the table.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
s-l400 (1).jpg

Aska (CYGIRLS)
Cy Girls was an early 2000s toyline from Takara, marketed towards both boys and girls. The idea behind it was to combine the elements of both a doll and an action figure. The result of this was a line of female crimefighting warriors, with different accessories and designs. Taking place in a futuristic Sci-Fi Earth, these women are part of a global organization known as Cardinal-Garrison that combat criminal conspiracy and activity, rumoured to have come into existence during World War II. Each member is an expert in their own field. The group became known as the "Cy Girls". This line featured its own characters along with figures based on various anime and gaming properties.

The series is likely most known for having a game on the PS2. The game was a third person shooter with puzzle segments in which you play as agent's Aska or Ice and batt!e your way through a corporate building. Aska also appeared in Dreammix World TV Fighters.

I think she would have a pretty fun gameplay style as a ninja woman. She's a more obscure Takara pick but I think having another girls toy in here would make a lot of sense.

Last edited:

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
Hanazuki_box-removebg-preview.png

Hanazuki
From the animated children’s web series produced by Hasbro. Made in conjunction with a line of Hanazuki toys. The series is set in a fictional galaxy of moons that is beset by the "Big Bad", a black, inky being that drains the life and color of anything it touches. Each moon is protected by a Moonflower, a plant-human who uses their moods to activate magical "treasures" that are supplied by an being named Little Dreamer, which can then be planted to grow trees that ward off the Big Bad. Habazuki is a new Moonflower who must travel the galaxy. The series is currently in hiatus but I still think it would be a cool pick. She'd be a small floaty character.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion

Herc Armstrong
Dr. Herman "Herc" Armstrong is one of the main protagonists of the Inhumanoids cartoon series. He is the leader of the Earth Corps and is usually seen giving orders and coming up with most of Earth Core's strategies. He would be a heavyweight fighter with his armor and grappling hook arm.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Job: DLC Character
GINGKA HAGANE
Franchise: Beyblade
WHO?
Going back to the Takara well of characters, I decided to dig up another character from the Beyblade series, one that would be a companion to a recently included Boss character; That brings me to one of the most popular protagonists in the series' history: Gingka Hagane, from the Metal Saga era of Beyblade, consisting of 4 shows: Metal Fusion, Metal Masters, Metal Fury, and Shogun Steel, for which Gingka is the lead.

While Tyson Granger may have popularity in this thread already due to DreamMix TV, Gingka might be the fan-favorite protagonist from the shows and has a huge repertoire behind him that would warrant a fighter inclusion; In fact Gingka has far surpassed Tyson to earn the title of #1 Blader in the World in his own series, and become a protector of Earth, saving the world on atleast 3 separate occasions, with his most famous battle being against, of course, Nemesis, who in this instance was represented by... Rago!
WOULD HE FIGHT DIFFERENTLY FROM TYSON?
Absolutely, yes. While Tyson's main Beyblade is Dragoon, a legendary Bit-Beast, Gingka is most known for utulizing the Beyblade Pegasus, for which he used multiple in the different series with different abilities attached to each. Mixing all 4 Pegasi, his list of possible attacks include:
  • Starblast Attack
  • Tornado Wing
  • Meteor Shower Attack
  • Cosmic Tornado
  • Storm Bringer
  • Galaxy Nova
  • Super Cosmic Nova
  • Shining Wind
  • Stardust Driver
Each attack is based on creating storms through wind and heat, or bending the cosmos to create high powered energy attacks, many of which come from creating Galaxies mid-fight for single strike attacks. In terms of combat I would say he's overqualified.
WHY GINGKA?
Simply put, I think Beyblade has gone quite a bit without a second character, despite the options being there; I feel like stretching out into more Takara series and expanding what we currently have with Beyblade, which is by no means an obscure 1-character series, is a good move given we have the extra characters. Also, since we do have a Rago boss fight, I feel its only fair to include some proper Beyblade Metal content, since he has no interaction with the Original Series content currently in the game, and given Gingka was the one who defeated him in battle... its only logical, ya know?

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 116
We only have one result to show off this time around, that being the G.I. Joe stage that would be included with Duke, which of course is none other than:
The U.S.S. Flagg, the dream toy of many childhoods!

Additionally, we only got 1 nomination for a Crayola stage, the Crayola Factory Experience wins by default, so congratulations AlteredBeast AlteredBeast !
NEW VOTES
I'm actually really excited to get into the votes today because we got quite a number of interesting characters, and honestly the most varied line-up we've had in quite a while!
You know the rules! Rank your top 3 and your own nominee cannot be in 1st! Curious to see who'll make it...
NEW JOB
Since it was quite the gap between this job and the last, I may as well make it up to y'all:

Nominate a Guest Character!
That's right, we're having another character job (and very quickly we're coming up on the last one). Same as before, go ahead and nominate a guest character; There are no rules for this, any fictional character is on the table!

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1. Aska
2. Gingka
3. Eric (finally,a rep from Dungeons & Dragons cartoon)

Guest Character: Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty is the mascot of Sanrio who was created by Yuko Shimizu, she is an british anthropomorphic white cat who don't have a mouth, Hello Kitty is the most iconic character of the pop culture, and also she have a biggest merchandise, including toys

Hello Kitty and Hasbro's relationship is not very strong, a thing who i searched is a Monopoly of Hello Kitty

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
1. Shobu
2. Gingka
3. Aska

UM_Primaris_Space_Marine.jpg

Space Marine (Warhammer 40,000)
From the popular table top roleplaying game. Warhammer 40,000 is set in the distant future, where a stagnant human civilisation is beset by hostile aliens and supernatural creatures. Based on the same gameplay found in Warhammer Fantasy Battle, players use miniature models to represent warriors. Players take turns moving their model warriors around a playing field and simulate a battle. The outcomes of fights between the models are determined by a combination of dice rolls and arithmetic.

Space Marines are one of the most popular and common classes in 40,000. They are greatest of the Emperor of Mankind's warriors. They are superhuman; having been made superior to a normal man due to genetic modification and rigorous training. I know some people may wonder why a marine over a specific character but I just felt this was the best way to rep a game like this. The Marine would take the form of an Intercessor (the most standard Marine) but have abilities of other Marines.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Herc Armstron
2. Shobu
3. Hanazuki

Guest Character

This may be an ODD choice but let me explain....

Mickey Mouse

7f2d5591caf3801294b745f659ecbf21.jpg

Disney is an ICONIC brand and one of the biggest out there. Believe it or not, Disney and Hasbro have been business parters for YEARS with toys. In fact, in 1954, Hasbro became a major Disney licensee fortheir merchandise. Since then, they have remained strong business partners with the creation of various toylines like the Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black Collection figurines. Why not have the mascot who owns the two aforementioned brand represent Disney as a whole? Also, it would be funny if one of Mickey's moves involved product placement for the various Disney licensed lines in Hasbro like a Marvel Legends or Star Wars Black Collection figurine just spwans as they are under Mickey's ownership? I feel Mickey here can reference all the Disney licensed toys with some magic too as this is a toy themed platform fighter but stil..this is a stretch but a pretty good stretch of imagination.

Last edited:
  1. Shobu Kirifuda
  2. Hanazaki
  3. Herc Armstron
Job: Guest Character

If you say ANY fictional character is on the table, don't think less of me for posting this.

I submit Ataru Moroboshi from the Urusei Yatsura franchise.
Ataru Moroboshi - Wikipedia

I will come out and admit this: I am a beginner otaku, and my preference lies in Rumiko Takahashi stories.

For those who don't know, Urusei Yatsura is an 80s anime/manga franchise that stars Ataru Moroboshi and Lum Invader. Those who are into 80s anime know who Lum is, and that's why I'm not submitting her. At least Ataru looks presentable. How he ACTS is another story entirely, but we're getting off topic.

Now, how would Ataru Moroboshi be in combat? Surprisingly, quite adept in fighting. He can run 200 meters in a matter of seconds, deflect a samurai sword with his bare hands, use a few gadgets along the way, and he's even built up a resistance to electricity and fire over the years.

In terms of this particular fighting game, though, there's a gimmick involved: The closer he is to a girl, the better he fights. Whether it's to impress her or to make himself look better, you'll have to decide for yourself. All I'm saying is Scarlet and Amy better watch their backs.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
  1. Aska
  2. Gingka
  3. Herc
All 3 really good options and 2 from toylines not yet represented, I'm down for any one of these

Resubmitting Freddy Funko again! Third Time's the charm...
Job: DLC Guest Character
FREDDY FUNKO
Franchise: Funko POP!

Alright, I feel Freddy didn't get a fair shake last time since we was going up against He-Man and the Gundam, two absolute behemoths, so he lost out of course. But, with Season 3 now underway I think we definitely have room for him.

And on that note... I don't have to explain what Funko is. We all know what it is, and its a huge face of the collecting market; Every store you turn to that deals with anything in pop culture has a Funko Pop on the shelf, for any franchise possible. It is everywhere, and in a game full of collectibles, we may as well add in one of the biggest collectible series on the planet. Which of course brings me to the mascot, Freddy Funko, a character who has been submitted since the first Guest Job and should probably get in sooner rather than later with that repertoire.
Not to mention, as far as crossovers go, Funko has collaborated with Hasbro and Mattel on numerous occasion, with almost 80% of our current playable roster having their own Funko. That's a huge reach this company has and shows that the collaboration certainly fits the glove.

Given that Freddy's gimmick is dressing up as other Pop Culture characters that Funko has the rights too, I'm entertaining the idea of Freddy having a Kirby styled moveset where he uses attacks from every playable character on the roster depending on who he's fighting, being able to dress up as them (or atleast take a design trait); Alternatively a Game & Watch esque moveset where his moves are all references to his various figures would work too.
---​

Qwerty UIOP Qwerty UIOP already submitted Buzz; Either you or him will have to change the submission
I'll be updating the day a bit earlier than 11 today

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 117
And the winner is...
Shobu Kirifuda, a longtime nominee from previous HGNF jobs! I know nothing of Duel Masters but glad to have a new series on board.
Shobu: 8
Aska: 7
Gingka: 6
Herc Armstrong: 6
Hanazuki: 5
Eric: 4
Minka: 0
NEW VOTES
Alright, it's time for the final Guest of HGNF to join the roster... I'm curious who will come out of this, as we've got a lot of good options, so without further ado:
As per usual, rank your top 3, you can't place your own in first, and only 1 winner will join the roster!
NEW JOB
This time we've got one more character job, but not exactly for a playable fighter...

Job: Nominate a DLC Assist!
Wanted to do this job back in Season 2 but I figured we may as well get quite a few more characters done first.
Go ahead and think of a character you'd like to see represented but isn't fighter material- This will round out our character list before we move into the final Fighter job next time.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Space Marine
2. Hello Kitty
3. Mickey Mouse

DLC Assist

Hot Spot (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

IMG_2219.jpeg

Ultimately, I decided to go for a TMNT character who is toy-exclusive to stick with the toy theme of Hasbro: Game Night Fight. This Dalmatian is an ally to the turtles and he will use his Hot Hose with the Squrtin’ Fire Hydrant to blast opponents away like Mario’s FLUDD on occasion. When the meter is full, he will be bad to the bone and use his bone as a “last resort” to vigorously fight your opponents and give them MASSIVE damage.

1. Mickey Mouse - I said I'm a bonafide Disney fan when both Buzz and Butterbear were in the running, and it's no different here.
  2. Bomberman - We already have Optimus Prime and Tyson Granger in this fighting game. Why not grab the last headliner for DreamMix?
  3. Ataru Moroboshi - A self-vote to end all self votes, and I don't care.
Honorable Mentions to Hello Kitty and Freddy Funko. Speaking of which...

DLC Assist:
I will submit Freddy Funko for the Assist category.
Funko Pop Freddy Funko #01 Vinyl Figure Holding Funko Sign Exclusive -  Walmart.com

I figured that, with how often he's been submitted for a roster slot, he should be thrown a bone here.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
1. Freddy Funko (he's came so close so many times. I'm not a Funko Pop fan at all but he deserves this at this point)
2. Hello Kitty (Merchandise icon. I never really thought of her as an option but it makes a lot of sense)
3. Space Marine (Warhammer is huge. It gives us a rep for a very different part of toy culture. I do worry about "tone" but considering we just got a power wash crossover I sign think it's a big issue)

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
1. Hello Kitty
2. Freddy Funko
3. Space Marine

Metlar (Inhumanoids)
The franchise comes close to have a fighter, which is perfect for assist criteria.
He would be the largest assist in the game, and he would pull fireballs from his mouth and throw them.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
ken-song.jpg

Ken (Barbie)
He's just Ken.
I genuinely considered submitting this guy as a playable character in the last guest round but I felt four Mattel reps from just two series would be a bit much. He will appear, pose and blast an enemy back with a blast of "kenergy"

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
  1. Hello Kitty
  2. Freddy Funko
  3. Space Marine
Oh my god Hello Kitty PLEASE this is literally PERFECT; A choice so obvious I have no idea how I missed it; Same goes for the Space Marine, both are fantastic options and having Warhammer interact with MLP and Peppa Pig would be the funniest thing ever

Job: DLC Assist
DARAK
Franchise: Void Rivals

I've been meaning to submit something related to this series for a while, and I think now is finally the time.
For those who don't know, Void Rivals is a brand new Hasbro series created by Robert Kirkman (yes, that Robert Kirkman) for a newly established Comic Book shared universe between itself, Transformers and G.I. Joe, and in fact launched only 9 months ago!

It exists only as a comic book and has not appeared anywhere else yet, given that its so new, but it is in fact fully owned by Hasbro and has a direct tie to 2 of their biggest franchises, so may as well take advantage of that and feature one of its 2 primary characters: Darak, the Agorrian Pilot!
He'd appear on stage and fire a few shots of his laser pistol for ranged attacks or going on for a strike from his mechanical glove, Handroid, for melee attacks, before jumping in his ship and flying off!

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
DLC Assist: Orko (Masters of The Universe)

Orko.png

Orko is a Masters of The Universe character, he is a trollan and a comic rellief of the He-Man cartoon

Orko as an assist is he soars in the air, Orko also shots a magic beam at the opponents eho deals damage and sometimes he shots on the character who summoned him,but Orko heals the character

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 118
Aaaaand we're back, with our final guest character addition to HGNF being revealed today!
We've come far with our playable third parties; He-Man, Skeletor and Barbie all from Mattel, Bandai's classic RX-78-2 Gundam, a LEGO Minifigure, the TMNT and Crayola's own mascot Tip; And now, we're ending it off with the final guest character, winning the lead by just a single first place vote:
That's right, the Queen of Merchandising, Hello Kitty, is our final guest character! I could not be happier with this because it's AWESOME!!
Hello Kitty: 12
Space Marine: 9
Freddy Funko: 8
Mickey Mouse: 4
Bomberman: 2
Ataru: 1
NEW VOTES
Alright, this time around we'll be doing 2 different votes to speed up this thread's end!
Firstly, our assist vote:
Our Assist votes will be the same as we had before, albeit this will be the last time we have them... Go ahead and list out each one of them followed by a "Y" for Inclusion or "N" for No Inclusion.

Now, returning back to the Definitive Edition Collectibles... I've left them on the backburner for quite a while, but now we're going to decide for sure what will and won't be included!

This time, it will be a vote between the 4 different ideas submitted by various users!
Job: Collector's Edition

At this stage in the game's lifecycle, I would go semi-extravagant with the gifts:
  1. A golden statuette of Pinkie Pie.
  2. A bonus disc containing episodes of Friendship Is Magic, G1 Transformers, and Family Game Night.
  3. A discount for any Hasbro board game.
Collectors edition would come with a steel book, a digital CD of the game's soundtrack, a statue depicting Twlight Sparkle, Prime, Snake Eyes and the Green Ranger, and an art book.
Collector’s Edition Ideas:

I want to make this a VIP style package so….

Collector’s Edition Contents:
  • A poster with all the fighters as well as another poster with the assists as board game pieces and items.
  • A steelbook based on 80s VHS tape covers giving off the 80s cartoon vibes
  • An art book featuring concept art of everything
  • A book consisting the history of Hasbro and other toy brands represented in the game
  • A statue of one of the Hasbro fighters in the game (ranges from Optimus Prime, Pinkie Pie, Snake Eyes, Tommy Oliver or Mr. Potato Head)
  • A digital CD of the game’s soundtrack
  • A bonus disc consisting of various episodes from shows with Hasbro’s IPs and a featurette about the history of Hasbro
  • A discount on any Hasbro product
  • A mini Hasbro Game Night Fight board game hinting at Hasbro making a board game product based on Game Night Fight!
    Basically, this is the ULTIMATE package that is Hasbro Pulse exclusive.
Trading cards for the playable fighters and assists
Replicas of items
Dioramas of the stages
Lego Optimus Prime and Peppa Pig
Between these 4, go ahead and rank the Top 2 ideas, and which ever idea wins will be the focus of all Definitive Edition content included!
NEW JOB
I'm not gonna hop into the very last character job just yet...

Job: Nominate a Duel Masters Stage!
I don't know anything about this franchise, unfortunately, but for those who do feel free to pick any stage of your choosing!

Job: Nominate a Hello Kitty Stage!
This one should be a bit more of an open book; This is a huge IP so get really creative with this one!

Job: Nominate an already Playable Character for a Golden Statue!
Going to return to this job, but this time we'll be doing things differently. Pick 1 character already in the playable roster for one of the 2 remaining statues to go alongside Optimus, and in the end we'll vote it out between all the nominees.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
yes to all assists

1. Alteredbeast's idea
  2. Mine
download (3).jpeg

Sanrio Park
An orignal stage based on various real world theme parks. I imagine you'd fight on the ferris wheel. Various other rides would be in the back, with all the Sanrio characters riding them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom