• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hasbro Game Night FIGHT! - The Final Season

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Hordak
2. Lord Vortech
3. Barney (for the hahas)

Overall, Season 2 was not too bad. I prefer the first season of DLC due to there being some new Hasbro franchises being added like MASK and Operation but this season had some solid picks like Optimus Primal, Mordenkainen and Murph from the Hasbro side of things. As for the guest characters, both made a lot of sense such as He-Man for a rival for Skeletor and the famous Gundam mech so we can have a Gundam and Transformers crossover right here. All the stage choices were fun but I'm mostly happy we got some SpinMaster content in this game in the form of the Etch-A-Sketch stage. The assists and items are all fun too.

As for future series/stuff I want to see in the future:

• I agree with PinkFlare PinkFlare that Power Rangers deserves another go....I'm hoping we add some more Hasbro-era content.
  • I want more new Hasbro IPs to join the Game Night Fighter whether represented by fighters, stages, assists, etc. Some of the big franchises I want from Hasbro include Visionaries, Pound Puppies, some form of a Playskool IP to get a fighter, more of the obscurer brands, etc.
  • For guest stuff, I feel we should maybe consider doing a future job for a toy-driven IP like TMNT, Ghostbusters, Thundercats, etc. or potentially do a guest character who has history with Hasbro like Marvel, Star Wars, Fortnite, etc. Other guest toy franchises/companies I want represented in this game in any form are the Screenlife products (Scene It? and DVD Bingo), any public domain toys, any form of Crayola content, Funko!, Ideal, Melissa and Doug, etc.
  • I know there has been talk of a Definitive/Collector's Edition so maybe beyond the game...we should do a job based around the contents of that product. I have some cool ideas for what would come with a Collector's Edition. Maybe do more tie-in merchandise as well?
I'm leaning more towards us getitng a Definitive/Collector's Edition over a third season but I am fine with whatever happens to be honest.

1. Hordak
  2. Lord Vortech
  3. Zurg
Season 2 Recap:
Personally, despite the hiatus in the middle, I think this season's lineup is really good. We have some gaps filled in from MLP, Transformers, and He-Man, the NERF toyline has a playable fighter, and D&D finally gets a newcomer again. Heck, even the arrival of Gundam works in this game's favor, as not even Smash has delved into the Bandai side of Bandai Namco.

As for the non-playable content, I will humbly say that some of the Assists are really fascinating, and an Uno item would rock the house like an actual game of Uno. But really, has it taken this long before Risk got a stage?

While I concur that Power Rangers should get a newcomer in the future, I also think G.I. Joe needs a new rep just as badly. We've already covered the Ponies and the Robots, so let's give the Squad a new guy or gal. Heck, maybe even a Pound Puppies rep for those diehard Hub fans.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
  1. Hordak
  2. Vortech
  3. Zurg
Gonna delay the next day past 11, likely at 1 PM EST instead- I have class, sorry. It's not going to be super eventful anyhow as it's mainly just discussing the future of this thread (again) while I figure out how a 3rd Season would go. I also wanna get my discussion thoughts in since I didn't get a chance yesterday so... soon.

No assist job either, as it will likely conflict with potential future fighters. Whomp whomp

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 105
Alright, I'm sure you're wondering what the future of this thread is gonna be going past Season 2, and luckily the vote is now closed so the results are in...
But we're not gonna focus on that now. First, our (possibly) last boss of HGNF. And, surprisingly, it was very neck and neck, but ultimately one villain won by just a single point...
Ranking in first with 15 points, it's Lord Vortech, nominated by AlteredBeast AlteredBeast !
Honestly, while I would've preferred Hordak, this is a fantastic way to bring back an obscure character into this crossover, with Vortech himself being from a crossover game! Too bad he can't actually fight any characters from said game
Lord Vortech: 15
Hordak: 14
Zurg: 6
Grayskull: 5
Barney: 1

Alright, moving on from that, I have the results you really want to see:
Screenshot 2024-01-24 080145.png
Out of 6 people who voted, their votes are split, but all of them agree to some extent that more characters should happen, and a 3rd Season of DLC rightfully won the vote regardless.

I've thought about how to approach this, and the answer is pretty clear, so, I have a special announcement for you all:
SEASON 3 is officially happening, and it will be the FINAL season of Hasbro Game Night Fight, and will also feature jobs based around a Collector's/Ultimate Edition of the game.
Additionally, one thing I also want to add, is that Season 3 will feature 7 characters instead of just 6, since it's the finale season and all. I intend for the season to be very fast paced, even compared to Season 2, so we will be doing character jobs and stage jobs back-to-back, with possibly an additional boss.
I also intend to be sitting out of the nominations a lot more than I have previously, though I still have a couple of characters I'll likely include at some point.

And that's it for today. I want to give this thread a buffer, so I won't start Season 3 for another week, exactly 7 days. I just feel the thread needs a bit of a palette cleansing after the bombastic ending of Season 2. The discussions from Day 104 are still open, so go ahead and discuss if you'd like!

Movesets, Arcade Endings and Trailer Write-Ups are open forever!!!

darkvortex

Smash Lord
I think season 2 is pretty good. I think it's pretty well balanced. Could maybe use some new series but I think what we have is good. I think we can give Transformers and MLP a rest for a bit. For Season 3 I think a new Power Ranger rep, new GI Joe Rep, new MTG rep and a new board game character would be all be cool, plus some new IPs.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 106
This is it; After over 100 days we're entering the final content phase of Hasbro Game Night Fight.

As of now, we have 48 different playable characters from 26 different franchises from all across the toy and tapletop industries, but by the end of the season this number will surely change.
Truth be told, I don't wanna be all grandiose until we actually reach our final job, so that's enough lollygagging from me, time to get right into it.
NEW JOB
Job: Nominate a Hasbro Fighter!
No holds barred, any Hasbro character is on the table for this round, only under the condition that they're not already a fighter (duh...)
I'm gonna be leaving this job open for 2 days, dependent on how much participation there on Day 1. But for now, you can only nominate 1 Hasbro character, so make sure it's your best pick if you intend to win!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Resubmitting Leoric (Visionaries) once more

Alright, well, as promised, it's time I show off a pick from a Hasbro IP that has been very overlooked in this case and very obscure. To complete the collection of 80s Hasbro IPs and the IDW Hasbroverse....

Leoric (Visionaries: Knights of The Magical Light)

View attachment 382762

The leader of the Spectral Knights himself, Leoric is here to join the Game Night Fight! Visionaries: Knights of The Magical Light was a series that ran for only one year being 1987. There was a toyline of action figures and vehicles but...the future releases planned for 1988 got canned quickly. However, Visionaries has also got a crossover comic miniseries with the Transformers themselves for five issues in 2018. So yeah...it's understandable why this Hasbro IP is very obscure and unknown to most.

Now, about Leoric, he is the leader of the Spectral Knights that hails from the futuristic society of Prysmos where all citizens are forced to rely on ancient magic to survive as all known technology has shut down for good. The Visionaries are knights who are split into two different factions: the heroic Spectral Knights and the evil Darkling Lords. If one wishes to be a Visionary, they must partake in a competition put forth by the wizard Merklynn which tests your survival, you are rewarded an unique animal totem affixed to your chestplace. Leoric's animal is a lion.

I feel Leoric should join Hasbro: Game Night Fight as I do feel Visionaries deserves more exposure despite the live-action movie being in VERY development hell alongside him having a super cool gameplay style that will feel VERY DLC-esque. Visionaries is one of the last Hasbro IPs needed to complete the whole IDW universe if I remember correctly so there's that too for completion-ish sake. Therefore, the leader himself is the one to choose.

Leoric would be a bit of a zoner with some rushdown capabilities with his staff for quick animal-themed attacks. He would also be a middle weight towards the heavier side. He will have a Monado-Arts-esque gimmick with the various Spectral Knights where he is able to call one to his aid that grants him something. For example, Galadria can be called to heal him, Feryl can summon fire attacks, Cryotek can summon a bear that offers massive knockback to foes, etc. However, magic comes at a cost and each Visionary will need time to recharge.

Overall, an obscure pick that can be relatively fun here.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
2nd Hasbro character: Zoe Trent (Littlest Pet Shop)

View attachment 383097

Really that i submitted Zoe various times that i don't remember more the counts and she wasn't won?

Zoe Trent is a character from Littlest Pet Shop,blah blah blah blah and we don't have a playable character from Littlest Pet Shop.
I will submit Zoe one more time

Time to put my money where my mouth is.

Duke (G.I. Joe)

First things first. HOW THE HECK IS HE NOT ALREADY PLAYABLE?

Now that I gave into my primal screaming, let's talk about Duke from the G.I. Joe series.

IT'S DUKE. FROM G.I. JOE. Do I need to explain myself? Shall I draw a diagram? If Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander, and Scarlett can be in this game, so should he!

darkvortex

Smash Lord
il_fullxfull.1593498571_hw8q.jpg

Acroyear

A main character from the Micronauts seires. A stoic warrior who weidls an energy sword. Acroyear's is from a race of genetically engineered super-warriors who serve the evil Baron Kanza, but Acroyear was freed and joined the Micronauts. Acroyear is able to summon a powerful sword from subspace, as well as activate turbine-powered wings that allow him to fly. He might be kinda like Microman in size, but I think his powers and weapons set him apart.

for this season I wanna include some rep for Micronauts, Inhumanoids and Visnoninres, even if it's just as bosses or other things

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
First things first. HOW THE HECK IS HE NOT ALREADY PLAYABLE?
I've always seen it as MvC3 not having Mega Man despite Zero and Tron being there. It's weird but it works in its own way.

With that said, yeah, it's Duke haha. I actually read the new Duke comics from Image (#1 and 2 are out right now) which is part of their new Hasbro shared universe and I'm honestly sold on his character so I wouldn't mind seeing him playable

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 107
I'm in class so I'll make this quick because I didn't really plan for anything today anyway.

Job (Cont.): Nominate a Hasbro Character
Yesterday we only got 4 nominations, but luckily I accounted for this; For today, you can nomination another Hasbro character for a grand total of 2 nominees per user!
Figures y'all still wanted to do double nominations this season lol

Since you insist, I can dig up a second nominee. No pun intended.

Lucky (Pound Puppies)
Lucky | Pound Puppies 2010 Wiki | Fandom

Not only would he add representation to a new IP for Hasbro, not only would his inclusion make fans of The Hub happy, but he's also a quadrupedal fighter. I don't think we have one of those, or if we do, I think we could come up with a second or third one.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
I also will submit another character

2nd Hasbro character: Baron Karza (Micronauts)

images (6).jpeg

Karza was submitted various times and he's in not on Harsbro Game Night Fight?

Baron Karza is a villain from Micronauts,he was a former chief scientist and genius in biological engineering,Karza brided citzens from his homeworld with a promise of eternal life via his body banks,not everyone from homeworld was unhappy by Karza's new reign in the beginning,but Karza's de facto rule of homeworld was made his dog soldiers and bio-engineered creatures angry

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Mr. Tiger Electronic will be my second submission once more.

Resubmitting Mr. Tiger Electronic

dcrjkqv-4ea4f3ef-ca95-4886-9a00-39daa2ea3270.gif

Credit to JubeiTheFoxx1942 on Deviantart for showing a pic of what the character could look like although it would not be a fox but I was stuck on ideas for the newcomer job about characters from electronics back in the first DLC pass of characters. It occurred to me no one submitted a character inspired by Tiger's handheld games. Therefore, we can have a Mr. Game and Watch-esque character as DLC being....Mr. Tiger Electronics. Basically, it could just be a regular human in the Tiger Electronics sprite art form with the animation styles of the games. The moveset can be based on the original Tiger Electronics games such as Electronic Bowling, Electronic Baseball, etc. A fun character representing the Tiger handhelds and another part of Hasbro’s history.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Tendril1.jpg

Tendril (Inhumanoids)
Inhumanoids is a toy line which was turned into an animated film and subsequent television seires. Focusing on subterranean monsters who do battle with the heroic armor wearing Earth Corps. Inhumanoids is a unique case where the Earth Corps may be the heroes, but the titular Inhumanoids are the star.

Inhumanoids isn't the most popular series in the world but I figure it has a lot of fun interesting characters that could lend themselves well to a fighting game. This came down to the choice of Metlar, Tendril or D'Compose. I thought D'Compose would maybe a bit much rating wise. Tendril won out due to me wanting an oddball rep and also thinking he could have a fun playstyle.

He has super strength, and can also use his vine like tendrils to attack. He can also regenerate his limbs when they are cut off, large enough pieces will even grow into copies of himself. He is able to alter his size at will. He is not very smart, and speaks with a slurred speech pattern, but what Tendril lacks in brains he makes up for in brawn.

Last edited:

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
81x1YXul2OL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Elefun
Children's game character who could actually have a pretty fun moveset. Elefun would appear much as they do on the front of the box. They would use their heavy body to attack and can smack opponents around with their trunk. They can stretch their trunk and shoot out butterflies, who would act much like Olimar's Pikmin, and can use the net the game comes with to scoop their foes up. They would also pull from their role as the mascot of the children's "Elefun and friends line" by calling on assists from other characters from the line such as the Hungry Hungry Hippos, the Giraffe from Giraffe Limbo, placing down a Barrel of Monkeys, the Croc from Crocodile Dentist and more.I

61gvLVD-bQL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Chuck the Tonka Truck
A talking Tonka Truck with a face. I could see him working kinda like the Daytona Hornet in Sega's Fighters Megamix. He could use his wheels to punch and sweep, ram himself into foes, run them over, dump stuff on his opponents, and could even transform into other forms like a Firetruck that sprays water or a tow truck that can pull and grab his opponents, to reference the many yes he has. Tonka Trucks are super iconic.

hornet-fighters-megamix-animation.gif

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 108
Alright, sorry about all those delays, but now that I have a little bit of free time, let's get into the next character of HGNF!
NEW VOTE
Just from only 6 participants we've reached 11 different nominees for our next fighter! Honestly, I'm very impressed and a lot of these options excite me for a potential playable fighter.
Going down the list:
Business as usual here; Rank your Top 3, you can't vote for your own nominee in 1st (and you can only self-vote once), and whoever has the most points in 1st place will be included!
NEW JOB
Job: Nominate a Hasbro Stage!
We still have an extra stage slot for a non-character, so I want to go ahead and make use of it; Go ahead and nominate a stage based on any Hasbro or Takara property! I've noticed a lot of past stage jobs focused on new series, but if you need ideas make sure to take a look into some already present ones if need be!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Tendril
2. Acroyear
3. Leoric

So tough to choose a top three.

Hasbro Stage

Resubmitting Hangman once more

View attachment 369384

I feel we should squeeze in another board game as a stage since I feel they make great stages. So, why not do this obscurer Hasbro title? Basically, you fight on the inside with all the letter tiles as well as the wheel that creates Hangman himself. Letter tiles will be picked up. Watch out if your on the wheen when the Hangman is complete, it will turn back super fast to restart the game so you could be flying if your on it! You can also fight on top where the letter tiles are placed and turned. It's a bigger stage but a fun one for this game I remember playing with children I worked with at one of my summer jobs.

KamenMax617

Smash Rookie
I felt like we need some more forms of Playable Villains like Miles Mayhem because of well, we need to bring on more forms of Bad Guys into the Game and I'm also the one who suggested Edward Bilstein to be added for a friend's fanmade Marvel vs. Capcom 4 Roster.

Why do I want Miles Mayhem to be in the Game? I felt like we need a Playable M.A.S.K. rep for once.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
1. Baron Kazra
2. Leoric
3. Tendril

rn-image_picker_lib_temp_d01c71b8-876d-4e12-b4db-6dd4cc5a8ce0.jpg

Action Force Headquarters
Trying to fill out the franchises that don't have their own stages. This is Action Man's home base, and has multiple floors it will travel between.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
  1. Duke
  2. Karza
  3. Leoric
Job: Hasbro Stage
MENZOBERRANZAN
Franchise: Dungeons & Dragons

Truthfully, I feel like we've underutilized the stage potential of D&D thus far; We've only got 4, and also, it always bothered me Drizzt never got a home stage despite Menzoberranzan being nominated a couple times; So now I'm bringing it into the limelight for this job!

Introducing the City of Spiders, home of the Dark Elves in the Forgotten Realms canon, and the origin of House Do'Urden for which the noble Drizzt hails from! I'm sure even casual D&D players know of this place as it's the capital of the Underdark, and it lives up to its reputation as a dangerous locale infested with evil Drow, with a unique aesthetic unliked anything seen in the rest of the D&D worlds.

Interestingly enough, both Menzoberranzan and Drizzt himself were intended to be major parts of the D&D Movie. Interesting how things worked out, I do specifically remember watching the movie and thinking one character in particular was basically a Lite version of Drizzt. Christ that's the 4th time I said his name in 3 paragraphs.

Anyhow, I'm about done with this write-up since it's not much to explain and it gets the point across with just the name and concept alone.
---​
Sorry for the sudden 2 days of radio silence, y'all. Or was it 3 days? Blegh. I've been busy and have had to put this thread to second priority; I kind of picked a bad time to actually start Season 3 but we're here now and I still 100% intend to see the whole season through. Day 109 will start tomorrow at 11:00 AM, or atleast it should since I have the day free. See you then!

Why do I want Miles Mayhem to be in the Game? I felt like we need a Playable M.A.S.K. rep for once.
Also, did wanna bring it up but we actually do have Matt Trakker, the protagonist of M.A.S.K., playable as one of the Season 1 DLC characters!

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 109
I'm actually a bit surprised by these results, since I didn't expect this character to get so many votes. And nonetheless, in 1st place with 10 points, it's...
That's right, Baron Karza, ruler of the Microverse, is our first DLC Character of Season 3! Congratulations DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 !
This also marks out first bit of Micronauts (not counting the Acroyear costume I had for Mason) content entirely, which took quite a while but makes sense given how stagnant the IP is. Fun fact: There was a 2020's Micronauts cartoon made that never got released because it became a tax write-off. It can be still be viewed by Hasbro employees in one of their headquarters, according to the head writer.
Baron Karza: 10
Tendril: 7
Duke: 6
Leoric: 5
Elefun: 3
Chuck: 2
Acroyear: 2
Mr. Tiger Electronic: 1
Zoe Trent: 0
Lucky: 0
Bottomless Potamus: 0
And thus, the beginning of the end...
NEW VOTE
You know the drill; This time we got 4 stage nominations to go through!
Go ahead and rank your top 2, and your own nomination can't be in first! I'll go ahead and rank mine right now:
  1. Game of Life
  2. Action Base
(As a side, it absolutely boggled me to realize Game of Life isn't already on the stage list. What the hell?)
NEW JOB
Alright alright, this time around we'll be mixing it up...

Job: Nominate a Guest character!
For this season I plan to have 3 Guest character, so this time around I'm shaking it up and sprinkling them throughout the season! This should give a nice breather in between pure Hasbro content and allow for fresh ideas. However, since the Guest rounds won't be as big this time, only 1 guest nominations are allowed per user. No criteria for the guests although I'd still prefer sticking with the toy theme... up to y'all though!

Job: Nominate a Micronauts/Microman Stage
Oh c'mon, I know you guys haven't read Micronauts. I mean, I haven't. I figure the stage submissions for this franchise would be low, so we may as well get it done as a side job. Also, Microman content will also be allowed just to expand the options.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. The Game of Life
2. Hangman

Resubmitting Little People for Guest Character

Second guest submission:

The Little People (Little People)

View attachment 382932

I know Mattel has had some shady practices but...it's time for a technically Fisher Price representatiove in the form of The Little People. Little People is a toyline made by Fisher-Price that began in 1960s as the Play Family People. There were some precursor vehicles in the 1950s before the Play Family People came about that lead to this famous preschool toyline. This toyline has spawned multiple playsets, accessories, books, CDs, a direct-to-home video series, etc. that focus on the various characters. In fact, Little People got inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame in 2016.

Believe it or not, the name Little People came from Mattel in 1985 as the consumers who bought the Play Family playsets got the figures "those little people". Basically, I feel we neeedd more preschool toy-oriented IPs on the roster. Also, we have Mattel representation so why not represent another big toy brand in the form of Fisher Price (who Mattel owns) to rival Playskool?

The Little People will be a 5 in 1 fighter similar to Ginyu in Dragon Ball FighterZ where Eddie, Michael, Sarah Lynn, Maggie and Sonya Lee attack using various things from the Little People toyline and show. They will be very lightweight (think around Pichu's weight in a way). All their attacks are in the form of them doing kind things for their world as well as them potentially having a "discovering" gimmick based on the Little People show itself. I had some Little People toys as a kid so a perfect way to represent this household name of toys.
Resubmitting Conning Tower Base M-115

Yes to all costumes except Purple Mustard. I will have to admit, I was running dry on ideas for costumes and I will have to agree..that’s my least favorite costume idea I came up with.

TOMY Stage:

Conning Tower Base M-115 (Microman)

View attachment 368610

To coincide with Mason, why not give him his home stage based off of a play set set from his world on Micro Earth? Basically, the platform is small as you’re fighting on the size of the small base which is at the top as well as on the plane that is carrying it. Occasionally, the plane will fly and missiles will shoot off as hazards so be careful! You will even see a Microman on the top of the base piloting it as well!

1. Action Base
  2. Hangman
Nominate a Guest:

I resubmit Chase Suno.
Full disclosure. If you think my first suggestion makes as much sense as Pikachu does right now, I can find another character.

Chase Suno (Monsuno)
View attachment 382854

First things first. Is he associated with a toyline? Yes, the Monsuno toyline came in conjunction with the animated series. Not like this roster isn't full of those, but still.

Second, Monsuno is a Jakks Pacific property. Whether you've heard of that company or not, the point is Chase Suno isn't a Hasbro property.

Third, Chase's moveset. I never got into Monsuno myself, but I know his partner Lock would be a vibrant part of how he fights.

And if we get him in, we can throw in some other Jakks Pacific items in the game.
As for the Micronauts stage, I abstain.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1. Menzoberranzan
2. Hangman

Guest Character: Lion-O (Thundercats)

images (3).jpeg

"Thunder, Thunder!, THUNDERCATS!, ROOOOAAAAAAAAR!"

Lion-O is the protagonist from the toyline Thundercats, he is a male thunderian who is a leader of a team called Thundercats and hereditary as "Lord of The Thundercats"

Thundercats is an iconic toyline who becames more popular by the cartoon,and while we have Optimus Prime, He-Man and Snake Eyes, we can add one more iconic cartoon hero

images (6).jpeg

(Art made by Ilcorish on Deviantart)

darkvortex

Smash Lord
  1. Game of Life
  2. Action Base

in a galaxy far, far away

Hasbros-star-wars-luke-skywalker-force-fx-lightsaber-collectable-with-removable-blade (1).jpg

Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)
Star Wars toys are just super iconic in general, with the original Kenner Star Wars figures being some of the most iconic and influential figures of all time. Hasbro has held the Star Wars licence for several years now. I think it make a sense to include a character from an outside franchise that Hasbro makes figures for. Between this and Marvel Comics I just felt Star Wars was the slightly more fitting pick. I could have went with Darth Vader but that seems like the safe crossover option at this point, in reverse to how it usually is. I actually think Luke fits a lot with the other action heroes we have in here. We could see him compare himself with He-Man or point out how much Baron Karza is like his own father. He would of course use the force and a lightsaber. He has endless alt costume potential too.

IZGqm4Cp_0101180500181gpadd.jpg

Microverse
Was unsure how legally eligible this stage is considering how much of what we know about the realm comes from the Marvel comics run but considering they had to rename it to the Quantum Realm in the MCU I think the cards fall in favor of Hasbro here. Would be a touring stage that would take you through the realm, to current planets with their own biomes.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-characters-ranked.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
TMNT are an 80s action propriety that would fit right in alongside the likes of Transfomers, GI. Joe and Power Rangers (they've already crossed over with at least two of those). It was originaly a comic book, but is well known to their action figures and playsets. It feels like Evey game has gotta have a Turtles crossover. The TMNT would work like Injustice 2, where they are a four in one fighter that help each other in battle, with the leader being able to be swapped out. Think a four way Pyra\Mythra. They have a large amount of alt costume potential.

Last edited:
Top Bottom