• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hasbro Game Night FIGHT! - The Final Season

Sure, I'll make an exception. Although I believe Megadoomer said he's gonna try to stop by and submit someone, so you don't necessarily have to
Thanks! And to make sure it's a one-time thing, I'm giving you a treat.

He-Man (Masters of the Universe)
He-Man | Character Profile Wikia | Fandom

(Pay no attention to where he's holding that sword. Oh, who am I kidding?)

This is He-Man, protector of Eternia from the evil forces of Skeletor. Together with his feline friend Battle Cat, the two charge head-on into battle against any bad guy within range. However, he is also known within the royal circle as Prince Adam, heir to the throne and presumed coward. This is not as it seems, however, as whenever Prince Adam flees, He-Man conveniently shows up to stop whoever shows up. And no one is the wiser.

Not only is He-Man equipped with the strength of a warrior, but the Power Sword can deal plenty of damage against both good and evil when he's playable. Plus, he can literally blow opponents away with his super breath, or he can use a grappling hook, the Bolas, or the Korodite Battle Harness.

Heck, if necessary, he can count on Battle Cat, Orko, The Sorceress, and Man-of-Arms to assist him, but this isn't really a necessity.

I would have suggested Teela instead, but I would have been burnt at the stake for doing so.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

SLINKY

I had trouble coming up with something, so I'm going to go with a weird pick. A famous toy, the Slinky is basically a giant spring that can "walk" up and down stairs. In-game, it could be more mobile - sitting upright before stretching upwards, curling into a ring before rolling forward, stretching itself out to give it extra length before snapping back into place, and so on. I figure it could serve as a Piranha Plant equivalent, letting the developers stretch their imaginations to see what they could come up with.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Very quickly since I'm already letting Sock-On-Rye do it and AlteredBeast AlteredBeast did ask, I'm gonna let y'all do 2 submissions for the night.

I'm also walking back on my previous decision, KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 I'm gonna allow Pikachu and Chess King will still be qualified, unless you want a different second nomination.

Sorry for my messy planning, I just felt the current job was too dry for me to start the vote but barely anybody ended up wanting to join the thread to nominate. I guess that's par for the course so deep into a thread's life, though, ya know?

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Question for PinkFlare PinkFlare : In the 1980s, Hasbro worked with Disney to produce a show called "The Wuzzles". Is it okay if I submit a character from that as a Guest Fighter?

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm throwing the rules out for tonight- go wild!
Ok then...

Guest Fighter: Butterbear(The Wuzzles)
Butterbear | Disney Wiki | Fandom

Butterbear is a character from a show that Hasbro worked on with Disney called "The Wuzzles". She'll be a more defensive and pacifistic fighter who candeal a large amount of damage with the trade off that her attacks require a lot of planning.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Second guest submission:

The Little People (Little People)

293-2930730_qu-clip-art-fisher-price-little-people.png.jpeg

I know Mattel has had some shady practices but...it's time for a technically Fisher Price representatiove in the form of The Little People. Little People is a toyline made by Fisher-Price that began in 1960s as the Play Family People. There were some precursor vehicles in the 1950s before the Play Family People came about that lead to this famous preschool toyline. This toyline has spawned multiple playsets, accessories, books, CDs, a direct-to-home video series, etc. that focus on the various characters. In fact, Little People got inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame in 2016.

Believe it or not, the name Little People came from Mattel in 1985 as the consumers who bought the Play Family playsets got the figures "those little people". Basically, I feel we neeedd more preschool toy-oriented IPs on the roster. Also, we have Mattel representation so why not represent another big toy brand in the form of Fisher Price (who Mattel owns) to rival Playskool?

The Little People will be a 5 in 1 fighter similar to Ginyu in Dragon Ball FighterZ where Eddie, Michael, Sarah Lynn, Maggie and Sonya Lee attack using various things from the Little People toyline and show. They will be very lightweight (think around Pichu's weight in a way). All their attacks are in the form of them doing kind things for their world as well as them potentially having a "discovering" gimmick based on the Little People show itself. I had some Little People toys as a kid so a perfect way to represent this household name of toys.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Very quickly since I'm already letting Sock-On-Rye do it and AlteredBeast AlteredBeast did ask, I'm gonna let y'all do 2 submissions for the night.

I'm also walking back on my previous decision, KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 I'm gonna allow Pikachu and Chess King will still be qualified, unless you want a different second nomination.

Sorry for my messy planning, I just felt the current job was too dry for me to start the vote but barely anybody ended up wanting to join the thread to nominate. I guess that's par for the course so deep into a thread's life, though, ya know?
It's alright! There's no real way you could have expected a low turnout given the nature of the job and previous vote conts, so it's all good. And - sure thing, if you're up for that! I'd probably stick with Pikachu and King for brevity, though.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
2nd Guest Character Submission: Drago (Bakugan)

images (5).jpeg

Drago is character from Bakugan series,he is a Bakugan Guardian of Dan Kuso,the protagonist from the first Bakugan.

Well,Bakugan don't hqve any connection with hasbro,but i know that Bakugan was popular in 2000s,kinda a mix of Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh!

And does anyone remember Bakugan?,i just remeber because i watched the anime and i know the PS2 game

darkvortex

Smash Lord
tmnt-splintered-fate.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Pretty well known for their toys. TMNT are an 80s action propriety that would fit right in alongside the likes of Transfomers, GI. Joe and Power Rangers (heck, they've already crossed over with at least two of those). It feels like very game has gotta have a Turtles crossover. The TMNT would work like Injustice 2, where they are a four in one fighter that help each other in battle, with the leader being able to be swapped out pre match. Or if thread too much we can just have it be Leo with assists from the others.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 97
Alright, now this was more like. I appreciate y'all chipping in on second nominations and helping boost the participation of the last job, it was sorely needed. Truthfully, with the thread nearing the end of it's lifespan (there won't be much after Season 2 ends), it's to be expected, but for a job this important I'd say it was needed, and the variety of nominations we got was wild indeed.

Okay, truth be told, I started typing this a little too late for the 11:00 AM time, so I'm go make this quick going forward, especially since we've got quite a number of nominees to consider.
NEW VOTE
Alright, believe it or not, we ended with 13 nominees to pick from, a very large number of characters that rivals even our most participated jobs! This is obviously due to me allowing double submissions, so I'm not necessarily going to count it, but still, this is quite the hefty number. Going down the list...
Since this job was open for 2 days, you may need to quickly check back on those early submissions, so feel free to use the links. ALSO, since we had double submissions this time around, I'm going to be doing the Top 3 vote a little differently.
Using the same point-based system as before... rank your Top 3, but remember, you cannot put your own submission in 1st place, and you can only self-vote for 1 of your nominees, not both. I feel this is only fair as otherwise 2/3rds of everyone's votes would likely be their own, but your favored nominee can still go in your 2nd or 3rd slot!

This should be a very interesting voting period...
NEW JOB
Of course, as I said before, once we have our characters in the pace of these jobs will be moving a lot faster... and that starts today.

Job: Nominate a Transformer Stage for DLC!
To pair up with Optimus Primal's inclusion as a fighter, and given how vast the TF series is in it's locales, submit a stage from the series that would come along with him in this season! We haven't touched anything from Beast Wars yet so the options are still wide in this regard.

And with that marks the beginning of Day 97. Go wild!
Moveset and Trailer submissions are open indefinitely!

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Gonna put in my votes now because my mind is pretty set on them already.
  1. He-Man
  2. Gundam
  3. King
He-Man is just the obvious choice, I'm honestly surprised it's taken quite a few bending of the roles for him to have a chance this season. With that said, he's here now and he's getting my #1 vote, the guest line-up would feel incomplete without him, like if Smash added Eggman but no Sonic.
Gundam is a self-vote here, but... c'mon, I didn't nominate him for no reason.
King is a nominee that really surprised me and honestly I'm really intrigued by the idea. I said in one of the last 2 Guest rounds that a I hoped Board Game guest would be looked into for future rounds, and lo and behold, I think this one is the most unique and certainly the most iconic of the ideas out there, I would be quite excited to see what direction a character like this would take.

I appreciate the wild array of submissions this time around, although my preferences are still to stick with the Toy-based theme and hence these characters are still my top choices above the others.

Honorable Mentions to Freddy Funko and Chase Suno, both I think are also really unique and fitting additions that also bring in grander crossovers with new companies.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
1. Gundam: Really iconic toyline. I think it would be really cool to see Transformers and Gundam face off with each other.
2. Freddy Funko: I don't like Funko Pops, but there's no denying they're a huge part of toy culture at this point and Funko as a company deserve the representation.
3. He-Man: Yeah. I was gonna go with something more outisde the box but the big blonde barbarian is well over due a spot on our roster alongside his skullfaced nemesis.

TF Stage
Beast_Wars_Flying_Island.jpg

Floating Island
An artificial floating island that travels across prehistoric Earth, containing great power and loaded with dangerous death traps. Players fight on the island as it travels through the sky. It's a flat plane that you can knock your does off of. there are some rocks that act as platforms and a pitfall you can get stuck in. There is an obelisk in the center that will sometimes fire an energy blasts at fighters.

Guest Character Top 3:
  1. Butterbear (The Wuzzles)
  2. Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)
  3. Slinky
I happen to be a big Disney fan, so of course I'd put the Disney characters at the top of my list. However, my reasoning for putting Butterbear above Buzz is that The Wuzzles scratches the same itch as My Little Pony and Moon Dreamers did in the 80s, making it more likely to get a nod here. Plus, I'm pretty sure Disney would rather keep the Gummi Bears over the Land of Wuz.

Honorable Mentions to...everyone else. I wouldn't want to break the rules for a second time, so I stuck to a Top 3. But OH BOY was it hard!

Submit a Transformers Stage:
It's a good thing the Floating Island comes from Beast Wars, because I haven't seen the show. As such, I abstain.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
  1. RX-78-2 Gundam (I'm gonna be completely real, I don't know how the **** I didn't think of this. It's too obvious. Love it.)
  2. He-Man (A pretty obvious candidate. Even if I personally think it's pretty cool only to have Skeletor, he's still a great pull.)
  3. Buzz Lightyear (Honestly - unexpected, but a pretty fun pull. It'd be pretty neat if it's his actual "Buzz Lightyear" character as opposed to Toy Story's Buzz, though? Just a thought!)
Shoutouts to Freddy Funko (who I think makes sense, but also that it'd be kind of difficult to represent Funko because of what they're most known for - licensed stuff), Drago (pure nostalgia for Bakugan here I can't even lie), Slinky (a pretty wild submission that I think is also very creative) and the TMNT (who feel pretty obvious in my mind, but just about lost out to Buzz on the toss of a coin.)

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Gundam
2. Chess King
3. The Little People

All awesome choices for sure.

Although I love the Floating Island stage, I will be resubmitting a Transformers stage:

Resubmitting Savage Land

Transformers Stage on Earth:

Savage Land

View attachment 366584

This is a secret jungle paradise located in Antartica where dinosaurs were still living. This is also the place where the Ark crashed where the Autobot and Decepticon armies were first found on Earth within the comics lore. You simply fight on the mountains and trees of the land. Occassionally, dinosaurs will come and attack you so watch out! A fun stage that is important to the Transformers lore after all.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
1. He-Man
2. Buzz Lightyear
3. Gundam

Axalon

The Axalon is a Maximal exploration vessel whose mission was to explore and survey uninhabited worlds, seeding them with stasis pods so that those Transformers within could adopt the appearance of local lifeforms and conduct research undisturbed.

You simply fight on the ship with instances of enemy ships shooting.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I keep putting off my stage submission idea so I may as well type it up now before I forget.
THE BEAST WARS
Tentatively Titled: Earth Through Time
I've had this idea for a stage for a while, but it didn't fit into Transformers Week or with Shockwave, and frankly it didn't mean anything until a Beast Wars character was actually included. Well... now's the time! Beast Wars is a hard series to get a good stage out of; The Floating Island, imo, is the best choice, but otherwise it's slim pickings. But, this idea for a stage takes inspiration from Smash' Northern Cavern; It's a floating platform that walks through the different stages of the Beast Wars and is essentially a retelling of the show in a quick 2-5 minute background drama as a fight plays out between the playable roster. To go over the different phases...

Phase I
The stage starts out with lush jungles, snowy mountains, a vast savanna and a rumnling magma field out in the background, with two notable vessels in view: The Maximal ship The Axalon, and the Predacon ship The Darksyde.

In the background can also be seen various locations from throughout Season 1:
Stonehenge
Not actually called Stonehenge in the series (but c'mon... it's Stonehenge) it makes a couple appearances throughout the first season; A bright beam can be seen shooting from Stonehenge during the fight in the stage, referencing an episode of the series.​
Brigadoon: The Floating Island
Already mentioned above by DarkVortex, this Island had an entire 2-Parter dedicated to it in which Blackarachnia took control of it and the Maximals had to stop her. It can be seen floating about in the background before miraculously being engulfed in an explosion and crashing in the background of the stage.​
The Energon Mountain
A Mountain containing so much Energon it became able to withstand the Earth's gravitational pull; This referencing the episode where Terrorsaur powered himself up using the excessive Energon and took command of the Predacons. This like the island will miraculously explode and be completely unseen from then, much like in the series.​
The Planet Buster
A major plotpoint of the show was that there was a second Moon... which turned out to be a last-resort weapon capable of destroying the entire planet should things go awry in accordance to a mysterious alien race conducting experiments on the Island.

Phase I ends with the Planet Buster activating and blasting the entire stage, engulfing the background in a bright white light, resetting the entire location, much like it did at the end of Season 1. This brings me to...

Phase II
The entire stage is now a desolate wasteland, all the biome being practically destroyed, as the Maximals and Predacons are left purely to fight it out with all they've got. New easter eggs can be seen in the background.
The Metal Hunter
A giant death trap filled with plant life meant to lure in and abduct Transformers, such as what happened in the show itself!
Protoform X' Escape Pod
The containment unit for one of the deadliest Predacons in the series.​
Flaming Valley
If you know... you know.​
Ravage's Transwarp Cruiser
Featured along with the surprise appearance of G1 Decepticon Ravage, the Cruiser can be seen flying about before being blown up by Maximal Rattrap and crashing in the background. If you listen closely, you might be able to hear Ravage yelling "DECEPTICONS FOREVER!" At the top of his lungs (you won't).​
The stage would hover over all these locales before ended at a mysterious mountain, which doesn't seem any peculiar... until a giant hole is blown in the side of it and we enter through the inside to discover:

Phase III
The discovery that shaped the entire rest of the show for it's final season... THE AUTOBOT ARK! The stage stops it's trip here as the rest of the fight takes place within the mountain in which the Maximals continuously defended the Ark from the Predacons for the rest of the show, in which a lot happened.

The stage ends with the mountain crumbling behind as The Decepticon Nemesis can be seen about, firing away at The Ark as it did in the series finale...
Before, again, crashing into the land behind as the stage enters a time warp and resets back to Phase I.

To top it all of, given that the title of the stage is, well the Beast Wars, various cameos from characters that didn't make it to playable status would be seen in the background duking it out in all-out warfare!
MAXIMALSPREDACONS
Cheetor
Waspinator
Rattrap
Inferno
Dinobot
Megatron
Rhinox
Tarantulas
Silverbolt
Blackarachnia
Depth Charge

Rampage
For the character this applies to, they would likely alternate between their original forms and their Transmetal forms; I'm not picky!
---​
Megadoomer Megadoomer Don't forget to vote!

Attachments

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 98
Okay, okay, I'll stop the dramatic suspense. It's time to wrap up the vote you've all been waiting on! And hoo boy, it was tough for several users, myself included, to pick who to vote on because we just got so many good nominees, but ultimately, everybody seemed to agree on these top two...

Stand up and fly, fly, fly! In 1st place with 16 points, reaching the Top 3 of 7 out of 9 voters, it's none other than...
The RX-78-2 Gundam Mobile Suit, piloted by none other than Amuro Ray, and nominated by... well, you already know who, haha. It seemed a lot of people took favor to this character when the nomination happened, and honestly, this character fits right into our roster almost seamlessly! Additionally, that means Bandai Namco will also be a new featured company in this crossover after nearly a year! Mark one more toy developer!

Alright, and now second place at 13 points, and honestly I was really vouching for this character as he was quite overdue, is...
None other than He-Man, nominated by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye ! And truthfully, is an introduction even needed? Plus, now he can finally re-unite with his arch-enemy and continue their epic duel in Hasbro Game Night Fight!
Gundam: 16
He-Man: 13
King: 8
Buzz Lightyear: 7
Butterbear: 4
Freddy Funko: 2
Max Steel: 2
Slinky: 1
The Little People: 1
Chase Suno: 0
Pikachu: 0
The TMNT: 0
Drago: 0
These two seemed to eat up much of the vote as not anybody else came close, although surprisingly the Chess King crept his way up to 3rd place, with Buzz Lightyear not far behind, meaning the support was definitely there. Perhaps next time... wink wink

Now with these huge developments for our roster out of the way, it's time to move on to adding more content.
NEW VOTE
I wasn't expecting more than 2 submissions, but we ended up with double that amount for a new Transformers stage, and interestingly enough all of them are based om facets of Pre-Historic Earth! Very fitting for some Beast Wars representation, if I do say so myself. Now, for our options:
For this vote, pick only your Top 2, and your own submission can't be in first! The stage with the most points will be added to our stage line-up! Speaking of which...
NEW JOBS
That's Jobs as in plural, because today, we're gonna be picking out 2 more stages for our new additions to the roster!

Job 1A: Nominate a Mobile Suit Gundam Stage!
Come up with a stage using elements from the hit franchise of Mobile Suit Gundam to accompany the RX-78-2 in its inclusion! It can be from any series in the franchise, although it wouldn't surprise me if most of it was '79 focused!

Job 1B: Nominate a Masters of the Universe Stage!
Incidentally, this isn't the first time we've had this exact job! Last time we did, Castle Grayskull won the vote and was included as a bonus for the base game; This time, we're gonna pick out a stage to accompany He-Man as part of this 2nd Season of DLC!

I recognize not everyone will have ideas for one or the other, so I'm holding both simultaneously, much like I did last season with Barbie and LEGO. This should also allow us to speed up the process and get 2 more stages in one!

And with that, Day 98 is a-go!
Well, actually, one more announcement: We're closing in fast on Day 100, and it only hit me just yesterday that we were that close. To celebrate, I'm holding the last character job of the season on that day, rather than much later like I was planning. This past Guest Job has somewhat inspired me, so I may do something special and allow double nominations for that job, but ultimately only 1 more Hasbro character will be joining the season, so, remains to be seen what I'll be doing. Until then, start thinking up ideas!

Last edited:
I knew I'd make you happy if I took a risk on making a second submission. But at least Gundam and Power Rangers used to share an umbrella via Bandai.

Transformers: More than Votes the Stage
  1. The Beast Wars - PinkFlare PinkFlare must have outdone themselves for this suggestion.
  2. Brigadoon the Floating Island - As far as single-concept stages go, this is the best one.
Job 1A: Gundam Stage
Truth be told, I know next to nothing about Gundam, so I just picked a location at random.

Miyazato High School (Gundam Build Fighters Try)
Miyazato High School | The Gundam Wiki | Fandom

I don't think we have a high school in the stage selection yet. It may function like Luigi's Mansion or the Mishima Dojo, where the stage can be destroyed over time.

Job 1B: Suggest a He-Man Stage
Since we have Castle Grayskull as Skeletor's stage, it's obvious what He-Man's stage should be.

Castle Eternia (Masters of the Universe)
Masters of the Universe Origins Eternia Playset – Mattel Creations

From this perspective, you would fight on the tops of the castle towers, while a giant snake acts as a hazard. In addition, the following cameos can appear at the castle gates:
  • Man of Arms
  • Orko
  • The Sorceress
  • Teela
  • Cringer
  • She-Ra

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Beast Wars (one of the best concepts so far for a stage in Game Night Fight!)
2. Brigadoon

I love the two guests we got currently. Gundam makes absolute sense and same with He-Man. I welcome both of them!

Gundam Stage

Space Colony Tour

ezgif-1-4b9a38c161.jpg

I'm not the hugest Gundam fan but I have a lot of respect for the franchise. Thus, I feel Gundam's stage should pay homage to the different continuities of the franchise. What better way to do that than to give Gundam a traveling stage with a layout similar to Lylat Cruise making this stage competitively legal as Gundam is super iconic? In this stage, you tour the various space colonies and various mech will be fighting alongside various characters from the different Gundam universes cheering you on.

MOTU Stage

Royal Palace of Eternia

ezgif-4-70760c89b6.jpg

The home of He-Man (or Prince Adam) would be a fun stage to go with He-Man. Another traveling stage that I envision having a similar layout to Garreg Mach Monastery where you tour the various parts of the castle including the royal dining hall, the training facilities for the Royal Guard, the throne room, etc. Various Masters of the Universe characters make cameo appearances in the background and you can destroy the rooms and all the furniture and such in them giving you items. However, they will be rebuilt.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
1. Beast Wars
2. Brigadoon

Axis_Rear_02_%28CCA%29.png

Char's Counterattack
I think a space battle themed stage makes sense for Gundam since its such a huge part of the franchise. The conflict between Earth and Neo Zeon is a big part of the original mobile suit Gundam franchise. This stage is specificily based on the second war, which is the a major battle near the end of the original series. This stage takes place on top of the Neo Me on Base one in as the Axis. ships can be seen duking it out and Gundams battle each other. Debris from the right may fly through the stage. The battle takes place in front of earth, and like in the film of the same name, series villain Char Aznable attempts to destroy the earth by dropping Axis onto it, which causes the stage to shake and twist as it speeds towards earth, but this is stopped.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Job: Gundam Stage
WHITE BASE ASSAULT
Truth be told, my only familiarity with Gundam is the original 1979 series, so the references are unfortunately gonna be limited to there... but, given that the character included is the original 1979 Gundam Mobile Suit with the original pilot Amuro Ray, it only makes sense in my eyes to get a stage from that particular series rather than ones where Amuro didn't really appear.
And for the 1979 series, the most recurring aspect in nearly every episode is The White Base; A mobile spaceship that acts as a headquarters, in which the main cast are part of its crew.
Now, obviously, I'm not going to have the stage take place inside the White Base, since, uh, the Mobile Suits were always way too big to do that in the original series, and it doesn't make much sense. BUT, the main fighting will be taking place on top of the ship's main hull, similar to Smash' Great Fox; But of course this isn't just going to be a boring 'ol spaceship cruise...
INVADING ZEON FORCES
Throughout the fight, a Zeon ship will fly in and attack the White Base as it departs from a Federation Base, as a great space battle ensues in the background between the two forces. I've decided to have a random element involved, so one ship appears at random for the entire fight, encouraging players to play the stage multiple times to see all the cameos!
Speaking of which, the ships that would be seen assaulting the White Base would be:
Char's Rewloola
The Great Degwin
Ramba's Zanzibar
Each one of these are ships temporarily Captain'd by major villains throughout the series: Char Aznable, Ramba Ral, and Degwin Sodo Zabi. One of these ships will randomly appear and various enemy mobile suits will fly out and begin attacking the White Base; Players may be caught in the crossfire as a stray blaster shot, or perhaps a very hostile mobile suit, may appear and attack the main stage; However, not all hope is lost, as Federation forces arrive and quickly begin their counterattack against the Zeon ship!

On that note, while I haven't worked out the full list of Mobile Suits, some of the ones that could be attacking the player, depending on the ship, would of course be:
Char's Zaku II
Ramba Ral's Gouf
Char's Sazabi
The Black Tri-Stars
Char's Zeong
Dozle Zabi's Zaku II

That's all I have to go over, really; I felt like the most important for a Gundam stage was the one ship seen in every series, that being the White Base, and the space battles being represented with various Mobile Suit cameos, so this stage kills two birds in one stone!
---​
On that note, I'm going to delay Day 99 by a few hours. Simply put: I'm busy and I may not be able to update it in time, and I really wanted to get this stage submission in first. Apologies but rest assured I will get to Day 99 as soon as I can.

Also, as for my vote:
  1. Brigadoon
  2. The Beast Wars

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 99
On that note, I'm going to delay Day 99 by a few hours. Simply put: I'm busy and I may not be able to update it in time, and I really wanted to get this stage submission in first. Apologies but rest assured I will get to Day 99 as soon as I can.
On second thought... nevermind, plans have been cancelled. Time for Day 99!!

Alright, first things first, the next stage being added to our line-up, gaining unanimous support, is of course...
The Beast Wars, submitted by PinkFlare PinkFlare ! (Also known as, uh, ME!) Honestly you guys seem to really appreciate this stage and like, honestly, I feel a bit spoiled, but thank y'all. Funnily enough I almost didn't wanna submit this because I was getting lazy and was like "I'll just do The Ark and call it a day", but I knew I had to get this idea out before I regret it.
The Beast Wars: 11
Brigadoon: 7
Savage Land: 0
Axalon: 0
In terms of actual locales from the series, Brigadoon was probably the most prominent so it's good to see it get second place, and honestly all of these were good stage submissions!
I will say, I have a feeling this will be our last Transformers stage in the game since we're wrapping up soon and likely moving away from Transformers content. But, honestly, who really knows?

Alright, speaking of stages...
NEW VOTE
The nomination period for our Gundam and MOTU stages have wrapped up, and thank y'all to those who submitted! I kinda knew we'd get less submissions for one than the other so it was a good call on my part to do both at once.
First up, for the next Masters of the Universe stage...
Since it's only 2 nominations, I'll be holding the vote through a simple strawpoll. Admittedly, both stages submitted by AlteredBeast AlteredBeast and M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye are similar in concept, so I wouldn't be surprised if this vote ends up neck to neck, but ultimately that's for you to decide!
Now, for the new franchise that we're adding, we got double the amount of stage submissions, so this will be much more interesting. For our Gundam Stage ideas:
However, since it's still only 4, go ahead and rank only your top 2, and your own submission can't be in 1st! I'm actually quite fond of a few of these ideas so I can't wait to see how this vote turns out!
NEW JOB
Alright, I meant to do this job much earlier in the season, but I wanted to get a good chunk of the remaining characters out of the way, and now that we do:

Job: Nominate an Assist Character
Much like the base game and I believe the 1st Season of DLC, we're going to be adding assist as well; This will be one of two assist jobs as I plan on having one more after the last character of Season 2 is added.
Pretty much the only criteria here is that the Character must be owned by one of the 5 companies involved (Hasbro, Takara-Tomy, Mattel, LEGO and Bandai) and that they cannot already be playable or an assist.
To make this fair, since we're going to be having a character job tomorrow... the characters submitted as an assist will not be ineligible for character submissions, so yes if a character wins this job they can still end up being the next playable character, though I doubt that's gonna be likely.
With all that out the way, I'm sure there are some ideas for character assists now with all these new franchises and main character on the roster, so with that said... get to nominating!

darkvortex

Smash Lord
  1. Space Colony Tour
  2. Char's Counterattack
Screen-Shot-2020-09-16-at-10.19.46-AM-e1600269638157.png

My Pet Monster
an iconic toy who's rights where bought up by Hasbro a couple years ago. HE'll appear in his chains and then roar, breaking the chains and creating a blast that sends foes flying.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. White Base Assault
2. Space Colony Tour

Assist Character

Mametchi (Tamagotchi)

mametchi.jpg

With Bandai Namco's inclusion in the game now, we should celebrate it more by including another one of their famous brands (and also a bit of a sad deconfirm) with Mametchi, one of the original V-Pets which has spawned in popularity and lead to the creation of things like Digimon!

Basically, this cute little creature will assist you in battle by inventing something to help you win. Similar to his character, he will fail at times but...if you rack up a combo or KO an opponent, he will be more than likely to succeed and gain confidence with your fighting spirit! When the assist meter is full, he will work twice as hard and be more motivated to invent you something to help you win in the fight! It can be an invention that gives you buffs, heals you, gives you a strong item, etc. Let this cute guy help you out in your fight!

Also, reveal trailer time!

Reveal Trailer for Tyson Granger

Let's Fight at The Game Night Fight!

This would hypothetically be revealed at a big Beyblade competition as a huge surprise! It would be hinted at by the Hasbro Twitter to watch the event but not give away that it would be a reveal for Hasbro Game Night Fight.

After the Grand Finals of the event:

The host: Congratulations to our finalists and thank you for everyone for entering and...

We see on a screen that Tyson made a surprise appearance.

Tyson: Yeah, thanks everyone!

The host: It's been forever since we've all seen you, Tyson! Tell us, what's up with you?

Tyson: Well, first of all, thank you to all who came out to the Beyblade Championships! Secondly...there's something odd going on at the stadium and we have some new guests here...

We zoom out and we see characters like Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, ROM, Mr. Monopoly, etc. in the audience but you can't see them fully.

We then see Tyson walk around the stadium until the lights flash.

Beyblade Stadium Announcer: And now, we are pleased to announce that the Beyblade Stadium will not only be used for Beyblade matches but...we are a proud part of the Game Night Fight!

Tyson: Game Night Fight? What's that?

We then see Optimus, Bumblebee, Mr. Monopoly and ROM duke it out in the stadium.

Tyson: Hmm...that's strange. Maybe I can join their fun.

We then see Tyson spin out his Beyblade, the Dragoon Grip Attacker on them.

Optimus Prime looks confused and so does everyone else.

Tyson: So...you want play against a world champion? You'll have to play against me first!

It then cuts to an introduction screen with Tyson Granger making a pose with text by it with the announcer saying Tyson Granger's name and then we cut to gameplay of Tyson fighting against various fighters across various revealed stages and even show off the Beyblade Stadium stage and its variants.

Tyson: It even sees my stadium can change color...how cool!

We then see more of his moveset and his Supers.

We then cut back to the animation where we see all the defeated fighters and we see Tyson declaring victory.

Beyblade Stadium Announcer: Congrats to Tyson for a well-earned victory!

The crowd cheers.

Tyson: Yes! I won, haha!

We zoom out to see the Hasbro family having fun with the Beyblade Stadium added to their big expansion board of their Dungeons and Dragons campaign in Hasbro: Game Night Fight and we see all the fighters, locations as stages, assists, items, etc. on there as toys.

It finally cuts to the Hasbro Game Night Fight screen with all the 26 revealed fighters and then we see Tyson Granger being added to the collection of fighters.

Cuts to the copyright screen.

After the trailer:

Beyblade Tournament Host: Well, would you look at that? Tyson still has the fight in him! Also...one final announcement.

The Beyblade Tournament Host gets a box.

Beyblade Tournament Host: There are going to special Beyblades based on the fighters in Hasbro Game Night Fight that are going to be exclusive on Hasbro Pulse. They are still in the works but there will be more info later. That is all for now! Goodnight everyone!

This trailer reveals:

• Tyson Granger as a fighter, his moveset and Supers
  • The Beyblade Stadium as a stage and its variants
When the trailer gets released on YouTube, it will cut to the animated portion with Tyson discovering the fighters in his stadium. This would be a fun way to market Hasbro Game Night Fight to more people as well.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Assist Character: Hot Wheels Car

images (6).jpeg

Hot Wheels is the most iconic toyline all of time,and i think that a Hot Wheels Car is allright

The Hot Wheels Car would be similar to Excitebiker in Super Smash Bros Brawl,the Hot Wheel Car,or better...Cars,races arround the stage making damage on thr playable characters

1. Char's Counterattack
  2. White Base Assault
I submit Mr. Do Bee as an Assist, since he'd likely never be playable.
Okay, our first Hasbro newcomer in a year. I think I'm going to go absolutely INSANE with my choice, so bear with me.

Mr. Do Bee (Romper Room)
View attachment 382776

You may ask yourself "Who is that guy?" And let's face it, a lot of you will. So, allow me to explain.

Mr. Do Bee is the quote-unquote mascot of an old 50s children's series called Romper Room. Imagine Mister Rogers with a smaller budget, and you've got the basic fundamentals.

How Romper Room and Mr. Do Bee connect to Hasbro is simple. You may know the studio behind this series better as Claster Television.

That's right. The same distributor of Gen 1 Transformers, G.I. Joe, Jem and the Holograms, and even more than what Hasbro was dishing out, started out on a forgotten syndicated kids series usually airing in the morning timeslots.

Now that I've dropped the proverbial bombshell on you, here's how I imagine Mr. Do Bee would fight: He wouldn't.

You see, on top of being this game's equivalent to Mr. Game and Watch, he'd fight a lot like Isabelle, where his attacks are accidental. He'd use his stinger for most of his regular attacks, he'd carry a stack of dishes only to topple them on his opponent, he'd pour milk thinking his opponent is thirsty, and do all that cutesy stuff.

But the biggest reason for suggesting Mr. Do Bee was for the history his show has to Hasbro Entertainment, the new name for their film and television studio. Hey, if Tommy Oliver and Peppa Pig can be on this roster, so can he.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
  1. Chaar's Counterattack
  2. White Base Assault
I'm gonna actually sit out this assist nomination period. Why?
I created two write-ups for two different D&D characters that ultimately I became so invested in that I'd like to see them playable, especially for the connections one of them has to characters already on the roster. I honestly got frustrated to the point where I just went "f*ck it, I can't decide".

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 100
Holy sh*t you guys; It honestly slipped my mind until just a couple days ago that we were actually reaching 100 Days of Jobs in this thread... but here we are!! And I do want to make it as special as it can be; There's not really much to do in that regard, but, a single character job should do the trick, even if it's not our last...

But first, to wrap up the stage votes from yesterday!
Screenshot 2024-01-16 105123.png
Our second MOTU Stage, this time accompanying He-Man, will be Castle Eternia, nominated by M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye ! Truthfully, these stages weren't all that different from each other, but I think the stage being based on an official playset is probably what swayed that vote, even if the Royal Palace was the show's main locale.

As for the Gundam stage... we actually ended on a tie! Both at 5 points each, the tie is between my stage White Base Assault and AlteredBeast AlteredBeast 's Space Colony Tour!
White Base Assault
Space Colony Tour
I'm a bit conflicted on just giving Space Colony the win so I can post both stages right away, but I always prefer to leave it purely to vote, so...
Go ahead and vote it out in another strawpoll! I'll sit the vote out for this one so it's purely between y'all.
As for the rest of the vote, Char's Counterattack gained 4 points in 3rd place, and Miyazoto High School gained 0.

Speaking of votes...
NEW VOTE
We got 3 assist nominations this time around; Not that many but it's understandable given we still have one more fighter to get to!
As usual for assists, go ahead and list them out with a Y or N for yes or no, and we include whichever ones are more agreed upon. For me, it's a simple yes on all 4.
NEW JOBS
Okay, now what you've all been waiting for, and we're gonna be doing it a little special this time around...
Job: Nominate 2 Hasbro Characters!
The Guest Job went extremely well with double submissions, and honestly I actually wish to keep that momentum forward, so this time, from the get-go, we're gonna be doing 2 nominations per user! The minimum is still 1, so don't feel obliged to do 2 if you don't have any ideas, but if you do, take advantage of it!
The only rule is to stick to Hasbro or Takara characters, as usual.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
PinkFlare PinkFlare You also forgot the assist DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 submitted being the Hot Wheels Car...but in regards to the assists, I give all 4 of them a Yes from me!

Hasbro Characters

Resubmitting Leoric

Alright, well, as promised, it's time I show off a pick from a Hasbro IP that has been very overlooked in this case and very obscure. To complete the collection of 80s Hasbro IPs and the IDW Hasbroverse....

Leoric (Visionaries: Knights of The Magical Light)

View attachment 382762

The leader of the Spectral Knights himself, Leoric is here to join the Game Night Fight! Visionaries: Knights of The Magical Light was a series that ran for only one year being 1987. There was a toyline of action figures and vehicles but...the future releases planned for 1988 got canned quickly. However, Visionaries has also got a crossover comic miniseries with the Transformers themselves for five issues in 2018. So yeah...it's understandable why this Hasbro IP is very obscure and unknown to most.

Now, about Leoric, he is the leader of the Spectral Knights that hails from the futuristic society of Prysmos where all citizens are forced to rely on ancient magic to survive as all known technology has shut down for good. The Visionaries are knights who are split into two different factions: the heroic Spectral Knights and the evil Darkling Lords. If one wishes to be a Visionary, they must partake in a competition put forth by the wizard Merklynn which tests your survival, you are rewarded an unique animal totem affixed to your chestplace. Leoric's animal is a lion.

I feel Leoric should join Hasbro: Game Night Fight as I do feel Visionaries deserves more exposure despite the live-action movie being in VERY development hell alongside him having a super cool gameplay style that will feel VERY DLC-esque. Visionaries is one of the last Hasbro IPs needed to complete the whole IDW universe if I remember correctly so there's that too for completion-ish sake. Therefore, the leader himself is the one to choose.

Leoric would be a bit of a zoner with some rushdown capabilities with his staff for quick animal-themed attacks. He would also be a middle weight towards the heavier side. He will have a Monado-Arts-esque gimmick with the various Spectral Knights where he is able to call one to his aid that grants him something. For example, Galadria can be called to heal him, Feryl can summon fire attacks, Cryotek can summon a bear that offers massive knockback to foes, etc. However, magic comes at a cost and each Visionary will need time to recharge.

Overall, an obscure pick that can be relatively fun here.
Resubmitting Mr. Tiger Electronic

Mr. Tiger Electronic

View attachment 368446

Credit to JubeiTheFoxx1942 on Deviantart for showing a pic of what the character could look like although it would not be a fox but I was stuck on ideas for this particular newcomer job. It occurred to me no one submitted a character inspired by Tiger's handheld games. Therefore, we can have a Mr. Game and Watch-esque character as DLC being....Mr. Tiger Electronics. Basically, it could just be a regular human in the Tiger Electronics sprite art form with the animation styles of the games. The moveset can be based on the original Tiger Electronics games such as Electronic Bowling, Electronic Baseball, etc. A fun character representing the Tiger handhelds.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
yes to the other assists. skipping My Pet Monster since it's my own submission

Resubmitting Storm Shadow

View attachment 382764
Storm Shadow
Snake Eyes' rival. I think it makes sense to include at least one more character from this series, and I think Storm Shadow makes a lot of sense as the counterpart to Snake Eyes. He would use Snake Eyes a base but be very much his own character, think kind of like Isabelle (now there's a comparison you never thought you'd see). He'd use his twin swords and various martial arts attacks.
also submitting
Oath_of_Chandra.jpg

Chandra Nalaar
We haven't had added a Wizards of the Coast rep since base game and I think we should rectify that. MTG is a series with a lot of interesting choices for characters, but Chandra sticks out as a really popular character who also has a lot of moveset potential. She also gives us another female character. She is a pyromancer, which give us a lot of cool fire attacks. She can shoot fire form her hands, create fire form the ground, make creature projections out of fire, and even shoot fire out of her head. She would be able to charge up her powers. She's an important character to the lore and I think would make sense as our third MTG rep.

Speaking of MTG

This trailer would be shown at MagicCon.

The trailer opens up on a game of Magic the Gathering. We see objects being placed down and a location. We cut to the Magic Lands stage, where we see Jace Beleren. Jace stands up and gets into a fighting stance. He is surprised when Drizzt, Green Ranger, Snake Eyes and Twilight Sparkle appear. We briefly cut to the real world where we see cards to those characters being placed down.

"What kind of strange plainswalkers are you?"

"I know not what you speak of" Drizzt replies.

"We do not come from this world." replies Twilight Sparkle

"I have defeated beings from other worlds before. I will protect the multiverse ." Jace says, his fist crackling with blue lightning as he gets ready to battle. We get gameplay footage of Jace, showing off his powers and moveset. We also get a good look at the Magic Lands stage and it's transforming gimmick as we get a quick showcase of each land. We also see the Behemoth Sledge in action as Jace uses it to slam down and send his does flying.

We cut back to CGI where we see Jace fighting the other characters. Twilight Sparkle is attempting to warn him that they are not the enemy. Jace suddenly senses something and pushes Twlight Sparkle out of the way of an oncoming undead beast. We hear a laugh as someone appears. We see a card being placed down on the board. Liliana steps out of the the shadows, her hands bubbling with purple energy.

"Friend of Rita's?" Tommy jokes.

"Liliana. A master necromancer. " Jace replies.

"If you get in the way of my goals. I will put you down." Liliana says.

She gets into battle with the other fighters. We cut to gameplay where we see Liliana in action and her moveset. We then get the reveal of the Theros stage, where we see the two Magic reps duking it out. We also see the RoboRally Widget Factory, where there is a voice over of Liliana remarking "such strange foreign lands." We get to see the Monolith item in action too.

We cut back to CGI where all the characters are dueling, before Drizzt and Jace team up to defeat Liliana. We hear a voice say "Aw. Non canon cards, no fair!" where we see Hasbro Bit and a friend playing the game . We then cut to logo and zoom out, where the announcers recap the news that Magic the Gathering content is coming to Hasbro Game Night Fight.

Trailer reveals
  • Jace and Liliana as fighters and their movesets
  • Magic Lands, Theros and RoboRally Widget Factory as stages and their hazards \ layouts
  • Behemoth Sledge and Monolith as items.

Question : Are Arcade endings open to do?

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1st Hasbro Character: Arcee (Transformers)

images (3).jpeg

Arcee is a character from Transformers series,she is a female Autobot who is on Hot Rod and Springer's side.

2nd Hasbro character: Zoe Trent (Littlest Pet Shop)

Zoe_trent_by_sn3akyfox-d5ippmu.png

Really that i submitted Zoe various times that i don't remember more the counts and she wasn't won?

Zoe Trent is a character from Littlest Pet Shop,blah blah blah blah and we don't have a playable character from Littlest Pet Shop.

Top Bottom