• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has Isai ever lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstar

Smash Champion
Nixxon said:
Not the same as the console sure but what can we do, its hard nowadays to get people to play on the console at least from people like me who live in small towns.
!=

Nixxon said:
Well for me online matches really do count, if they are like 4 frames or less.. You can call it "fake smash" but come on, you are able to adapt to this "fake smash" and play as good as in the console
Seriously, it doesn't.

There's a difference between accepting online as the closest alternative and calling it the same as console [or equally adaptable]. BIG difference.

I'm sure many of the people who call online "fake" enjoy it themselves. They just realize that it's inherently different and not a 100% indicator on how a match would go on console. Instead of a negative connatation, it's just a casual branding. Of course, I could be wrong...:p

Calling online Smash "fake" is not calling it skilless, it's just calling it a different game. And for the example, I SUCK on console. XD On the only time I could play it.

Oh yes, and Malva has obviously lost a game. So?

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Malva gave you a compliment and you wanna be a B***h about it.
if malva called me a ****** i'd be more than honoured!
lol. If you want so, all you gotta do is stop treating him like a god and treat him like a normal guy like I do :laugh:

I'm sure many of the people who call online "fake" enjoy it themselves. They just realize that it's inherently different and not a 100% indicator on how a match would go on console. Instead of a negative connatation, it's just a casual branding. Of course, I could be wrong...:p

Calling online Smash "fake" is not calling it skilless, it's just calling it a different game. And for the example, I SUCK on console. XD On the only time I could play it.
I didnt say the opposite, I actually meant that even if its different, you can adapt it and try to get as good as you can considering the differences. And no johning about it

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
lol. If you want so, all you gotta do is stop treating him like a god and treat him like a normal guy like I do :laugh:

I didnt say the opposite, I actually meant that even if its different, you can adapt it and try to get as good as you can considering the differences. And no johning about it
i dont treat him like a god i just admire his skills. that post was just a joke. I'm norisotholic.

Superstar

Smash Champion
You can adapt, yes, but not the same.

It's like saying that if I'm good to SSB64 I can adapt to Guilty Gear [yes I'm exaggerating, but it still kinda applies]. Sure, someone good in SSB64 will be more likely to do better in Guilty Gear than someone who starts from absolute scratch given stuff like analysing your opponent and other fighter basics are more or less intact, but you still need to learn the game. :p

Sure, differences are not that great, I just wanted a blantantly different comparison.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
You can adapt, yes, but not the same.

It's like saying that if I'm good to SSB64 I can adapt to Guilty Gear [yes I'm exaggerating, but it still kinda applies]. Sure, someone good in SSB64 will be more likely to do better in Guilty Gear than someone who starts from absolute scratch given stuff like analysing your opponent and other fighter basics are more or less intact, but you still need to learn the game. :p

Sure, differences are not that great, I just wanted a blantantly different comparison.
lol in my case for example when I play Falcon, i do way better on emulator than on console. But then when I choose Ness, I play better on console.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
when I had my n64, I did better with Luigi and DK on console

All of my other characters do better on keyboard

I just prefer online especially p2p just because its easier to find people. The majority of my area llike most other areas are brawl and melee based.
There really isn't an area where smash 64 is the most played offline except for maybe a small portion of Canada or a small portion of Cali

Skrlx

Smash Champion
??! hes like so good i cant even...

i mean ive seen him lose once or twice but i mean in a serious all out competition besides really old ones has he ever... LOST?!

ISAI is scary....
if only i had a dollar for every post like this... i'd be a millionare!

kr3wman

Smash Master
I went to Arcadia this weekend and people on 64 don't even know how to z cancel, it was that sad.

Not even 1 person gave a challenge to my Fox or Pika
You didn´t play against me :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

And Sunday there was a Smash 64 tourney, the pools were FFAs, I was like, ok, I pwn everyone.

Semi-finals were 1v1 time match, I go +6 against the guy who goes -3.

Finals it´s a FFA, and everyone gangs up on me because they know I´m the best player. They go like 3 kirbyes against my Falcon and just start F-smash spamming. As soon as I go offstage they all jump down to me and try to dair me, and I lost :( I could have won NHL09 on the 360, a Headset and a Future Shop $$$ gift, but no, everyone has to go 3v1...

:( Atleast I won a Baby Yoshi magnet... After that the guy walks up to me and say he´s the best Smash 64 player there and I laugh to his face. I don´t think he understood.

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman

And Sunday there was a Smash 64 tourney, the pools were FFAs, I was like, ok, I pwn everyone.

Finals it´s a FFA, and everyone gangs up on me because they know I´m the best player. They go like 3 kirbyes against my Falcon and just start F-smash spamming. As soon as I go offstage they all jump down to me and try to dair me, and I lost :( I could have won NHL09 on the 360, a Headset and a Future Shop $$$ gift, but no, everyone has to go 3v1...

:( Atleast I won a Baby Yoshi magnet... After that the guy walks up to me and say he´s the best Smash 64 player there and I laugh to his face. I don´t think he understood.

Strong candidate for Best Post Ever.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
I'm sure Isai lost before.

It's not like he was a master at the game when he first bought it. =/

Ja

Smash Journeyman

This is why you sandbag.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Superstar said:
Tournies like that do indeed exist. It's sad, I know. Hell, look at Ninty's Brawl release tournament.

Lesson: Don't bet your chances on an FFA tournament.
LOL FFA sucks, not serious at all. Simply can't do a FFA tournament

In my early smash days we always did FFAs with the friends, and usually the three worst players made a complot against the best one when he was winning. Plus the camping factor.... Its like omg this sucks

kr3wman

Smash Master
The tourney was real.

And the Brawl tournament there was best of 1, there was no pools and apparently ´Killing out of a grab´ was illegal. Atleast Ally´s brother won the tournament. I didn´t participate in the doubles tourney so I just played Melee lol.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
The tourney was real.

And the Brawl tournament there was best of 1, there was no pools and apparently ´Killing out of a grab´ was illegal. Atleast Ally´s brother won the tournament. I didn´t participate in the doubles tourney so I just played Melee lol.
dumbest tourney ever as Surri said... Next time please do a 5-stock 1vs1 or 2vs2 with no items, FFA is stupid and not serious to be played on tourneys. The most cheating player wins, not the best.

kr3wman

Smash Master
The tourney was organized by the representatives of the festival and they were short on time so they wanted to do a FFA tournament and stuff.

I just wanted to sell the prizes for real money if I won.

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
So BEEF! includes camping, avoiding risky situations, making complots against the player who has the stock advantage and stuff?
That's not cheating in any way, is a FFA tournament with prices so people play to win, not your average Friendly FFA on Kaillera where you can play for fun.

Also that's the Dark Side of teh BEEF!

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
That's not cheating in any way, is a FFA tournament with prices so people play to win, not your average Friendly FFA on Kaillera where you can play for fun.

Also that's the Dark Side of teh BEEF!
exactly, JamieHR speaks the truth!

Sirlin also knows...look him up on le google?

Search: Sirlin play to win

NixxxoN

Smash Master
lol, I thought JaimeHR was a top player and very respected... but he defends FFA tournaments! Weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom